Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,315 members, 7,811,940 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:13 AM

Look At What A Police Officer Did To This Guy Because Of Fuel Scarcity - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Look At What A Police Officer Did To This Guy Because Of Fuel Scarcity (41279 Views)

"I Will Kill 200 Nigerians If Buhari Dies" – Police Officer From Borno Threatens / Buhari And Amaechi Enter A Police Van In London (Video) / A Police Out Station In Kwali-abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Look At What A Police Officer Did To This Guy Because Of Fuel Scarcity by eposho: 5:31am On Mar 04, 2015
Akon419:
We don't need to jump into conclusion; that boy may have slap that police office ,avoiding arrest or struggling with that galant office's gun .Police can not just drag u like that without a concrete reasons
with people like you Nigeria will remain in the bloody dark ages.

1 Like

Re: Look At What A Police Officer Did To This Guy Because Of Fuel Scarcity by hollas2jnr(m): 5:31am On Mar 04, 2015
This is very very bad... I wonder what would still become of our nigerian police officers.
Re: Look At What A Police Officer Did To This Guy Because Of Fuel Scarcity by Baawaa(m): 5:31am On Mar 04, 2015
That was Joseph Mbu's boys for you grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Look At What A Police Officer Did To This Guy Because Of Fuel Scarcity by Charleschidera(m): 5:32am On Mar 04, 2015
Re: Look At What A Police Officer Did To This Guy Because Of Fuel Scarcity by spaggyy(m): 5:32am On Mar 04, 2015
If you wanna stay out of trouble stay away from the nigerian police..they are More of a thief than the real thiefs, more armful than the armed robbers, more Dreadfull than the kidnappers, their illitracy worsen every thing.they mount unneccesary road blocks just to collect money from road users...they go about with unecessary raiding to pick innocent citizens and swap them with criminals, just because they have collected huge money from the criminals.. I hate them with passion,

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Look At What A Police Officer Did To This Guy Because Of Fuel Scarcity by emmykk(m): 5:32am On Mar 04, 2015
Some touts are so heartless and rude.supposing the guy was constituting nuance at the filling station would you still call the police man names?
Re: Look At What A Police Officer Did To This Guy Because Of Fuel Scarcity by egift(m): 5:33am On Mar 04, 2015
[s]
Akon419:
We don't need to jump into conclusion; that boy may have slap that police office ,avoiding arrest or struggling with that galant office's gun .Police can not just drag u like that without a concrete reasons
[/s]

Irrespective of his crime. He young man is not armed in that picture. I see no reason the officer should do this to a fellow Nigerian.

The Nigerian Police Force need a special attention. Things must #Change.

2 Likes

Re: Look At What A Police Officer Did To This Guy Because Of Fuel Scarcity by emonye6(m): 5:36am On Mar 04, 2015
Nigerians using photoshop to deceive us since 1910,look at dat pix closely u go c say na wash ,I rest my case
Re: Look At What A Police Officer Did To This Guy Because Of Fuel Scarcity by emmykk(m): 5:37am On Mar 04, 2015
egift:
[s][/s]

Irrespective of his crime. He young man is not armed in that picture. I see no reason the officer should do this to a fellow Nigerian.

dey there,some people need tobe treated rough so that they will have sense.
Re: Look At What A Police Officer Did To This Guy Because Of Fuel Scarcity by Nobody: 5:39am On Mar 04, 2015
dovelike:
Nigerians are so afraid of police men.If a common policeman can be this brutal to the boy, an army man will kill him
Who told you Nigerians are afraid of policemen grin grin grin

you really made me laugh by saying that .. is like you

have not seen the citizen of the republic of Nigeria

dealing with the police force of the republic of Nigeria .

well if u want to see I am inviting u to places like

Ajegunle, Ojuelegba , blade city ... haaa u will c that the

policemen are not only afraid but they tear raise
Re: Look At What A Police Officer Did To This Guy Because Of Fuel Scarcity by Adesiji77: 5:40am On Mar 04, 2015
menix:
Police is ur Friend.
Bail is free.

Indeed! See sarcasm.
Re: Look At What A Police Officer Did To This Guy Because Of Fuel Scarcity by onadana: 5:40am On Mar 04, 2015
Is the guy two hands tied?Let the policeman try this stunt in Warri..... grin
Re: Look At What A Police Officer Did To This Guy Because Of Fuel Scarcity by egift(m): 5:44am On Mar 04, 2015
emmykk:
dey there,some people need tobe treated rough so that they will have sense.

Be careful what you wish others in life, especially in a situation like this. I also maintain that the officer is completely wrong. If his face was captured, it is capable of costing him his job.
Re: Look At What A Police Officer Did To This Guy Because Of Fuel Scarcity by kolanutt: 5:45am On Mar 04, 2015
This is barbaric! But of course there has to be more to the story. However, what's most shocking if folks just standing by and taking pictures.
Not until we begin to stand up for one another will we be able to curb such (police) excesses as these. And 'standing up' doesn't necessarily require violence either...there was a Mahatma Ghandi, there is a Nelson Mandela.
Re: Look At What A Police Officer Did To This Guy Because Of Fuel Scarcity by Akon419(m): 5:49am On Mar 04, 2015
eposho:

with people like you Nigeria will remain in the bloody dark ages.
when you start respecting men in uniform, they will start to respect you. That's is the bottom truth. Why can a police office ask u to come for questioning,instead you start abusing him. Last time in delta, a female police office was striped naked and you were singing praises .
Re: Look At What A Police Officer Did To This Guy Because Of Fuel Scarcity by simplemach(m): 5:51am On Mar 04, 2015
Now, thats the Nigerian police style of arrest as we all saw in a topic posted here sometime ago. Here there's no value and respect for the human integrity.

https://www.nairaland.com/2149058/difference-between-nigerian-policemen-canadian
Re: Look At What A Police Officer Did To This Guy Because Of Fuel Scarcity by Akon419(m): 6:01am On Mar 04, 2015
egift:
[s][/s]

Nigeria police force use to be a role model,arresting with respect and people are cooperating until 1984 when buhari came into power. He called them ,look guys,this is war against indiscipline . I mean you should jump frog bloody civilian, flog them,drag them if necessary . Since them,the landscape and mentality of our men in uniform have never bin the same
Re: Look At What A Police Officer Did To This Guy Because Of Fuel Scarcity by NaLaugh: 6:03am On Mar 04, 2015
EverestdeBliu:
Ewww! That's cruel,such can't happen in the West...Western world

Well, except.. it does! undecided

As a matter of fact, police brutality is one of the hot topic issues in the US right now.
My city, and many other cities are contemplating body cameras on all cops as a requirement.
This is a direct reaction to so many incidents of cops using unwarranted force, and brutality on citizens.
Many innocent people have died in these incidents, and everyone's tired of it.
Re: Look At What A Police Officer Did To This Guy Because Of Fuel Scarcity by Charbless(m): 6:14am On Mar 04, 2015
They never born dat police well, make em try am for my area
Re: Look At What A Police Officer Did To This Guy Because Of Fuel Scarcity by san316(m): 6:23am On Mar 04, 2015
That police man na commando oooo. how he take dey drag grown man for ground like this? with one hand for thag matter.
Re: Look At What A Police Officer Did To This Guy Because Of Fuel Scarcity by Mcowubaba: 6:24am On Mar 04, 2015
embarassed America will know
Re: Look At What A Police Officer Did To This Guy Because Of Fuel Scarcity by sagr(m): 6:35am On Mar 04, 2015
ajoskele:
I want to join the Nigerian Police Force. We need to flush out these touts disgracing this force.

I love NPF!
seconded
Re: Look At What A Police Officer Did To This Guy Because Of Fuel Scarcity by EverestdeBliu(m): 6:38am On Mar 04, 2015
NaLaugh:

Well, except.. it does! undecided

As a matter of fact, police brutality is one of the hot topic issues in the US right now.
My city, and many other cities are contemplating body cameras on all cops as a requirement.
This is a direct reaction to so many incidents of cops using unwarranted force, and brutality on citizens.
Many innocent people have died in these incidents, and everyone's tired of it.
Ouch! That's manless
Re: Look At What A Police Officer Did To This Guy Because Of Fuel Scarcity by ybalogs(m): 6:40am On Mar 04, 2015
Is the policeman that powerful or is it that the guy is so paper weighted that the Policeman will drag him with just one hand?#yeyedeysmell
Re: Look At What A Police Officer Did To This Guy Because Of Fuel Scarcity by pastorwilly(m): 6:42am On Mar 04, 2015
Nawo oooh wetin de man do
Re: Look At What A Police Officer Did To This Guy Because Of Fuel Scarcity by eedris07(m): 6:43am On Mar 04, 2015
shocked so heartless, if he retaliate nw he will claim dat d boy fight him.. Na only God go fit save us in dis country..

1 Like

Re: Look At What A Police Officer Did To This Guy Because Of Fuel Scarcity by luckman20(m): 6:43am On Mar 04, 2015
menix:
Police is ur Friend.
Bail is free.
But offence is money
Re: Look At What A Police Officer Did To This Guy Because Of Fuel Scarcity by pastorwilly(m): 6:46am On Mar 04, 2015
jeffizy:
[size=17pt] No matter his crime, as long as he was not armed , this is uncalled for.

This is one good point of reference to the rumour that says police men die miserably or prematurely. [/size]
Re: Look At What A Police Officer Did To This Guy Because Of Fuel Scarcity by jeje123(m): 6:48am On Mar 04, 2015
Human being like U!
Re: Look At What A Police Officer Did To This Guy Because Of Fuel Scarcity by Deapexboy(m): 6:53am On Mar 04, 2015
smh for this country,,,,,,,,,na only civilians them get power abi.....lawless country indeed
Re: Look At What A Police Officer Did To This Guy Because Of Fuel Scarcity by LeonMacJames(m): 6:54am On Mar 04, 2015
menix:
Police is ur Friend.
Bail is free.
exactly

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Anambra Election: Youths Cover Beer With Voter's Cards, Chill With Ofe Nsala / Soldiers Used Blank Ammunition In Lekki Shooting – Sani Usman / Igboho: Yoruba Nation Must Happen To Enjoy Electricity Like Benin Republic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.