Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,099 members, 7,814,862 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:11 PM

Ini Edo Finally Reveals Why Her 'hyped' Marriage Failed - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ini Edo Finally Reveals Why Her 'hyped' Marriage Failed (3553 Views)

Reekado Banks Finally Reveals His Girlfriend / Why I Dropped Out Of School - 2face Finally Reveals / Denrele Edun Finally Reveals He Is Gay? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ini Edo Finally Reveals Why Her 'hyped' Marriage Failed by satinodotcom: 3:21am On Mar 04, 2015
It is no more news that Nollywood star Actress, Ini Edo’s marriage to her US-based husband, Philip Ehiagwina, has crashed. I knew there was more to the story than the little rumour buzzing the internet then..
While the marriage lasted, there were reports that Ini Edo was not enjoying her marriage mainly because her husband did not reside in Nigeria.
The stress of going over to the US to check on her ex-husband was said to have contributed largely to the eventual break up the marriage suffered.

Continue reading; http://www.blacksatino.com/2015/03/ini-edo-finally-reveals-why-her-hyped.html

Re: Ini Edo Finally Reveals Why Her 'hyped' Marriage Failed by absoluteSuccess: 3:32am On Mar 04, 2015
This babe will end up as my wife one day, therefore I forgive her this hour of the day, given that she finds me and become mine. cheesy
Re: Ini Edo Finally Reveals Why Her 'hyped' Marriage Failed by naijaboiy: 3:50am On Mar 04, 2015
absoluteSuccess:
This babe will end up as my wife one day, therefore I forgive her this hour of the day, given that she finds me and become mine. cheesy
Yea! When you have grey hairs undecided
Re: Ini Edo Finally Reveals Why Her 'hyped' Marriage Failed by absoluteSuccess: 4:49am On Mar 04, 2015
naijaboiy:

Yea! When you have grey hairs undecided
Why are you speaking as if you be my God na? No envy me over me dreamz o. :-
Re: Ini Edo Finally Reveals Why Her 'hyped' Marriage Failed by HoseaAudu(m): 5:22am On Mar 04, 2015
satinodotcom:
It is no more news that Nollywood star Actress, Ini Edo’s marriage to her US-based husband, Philip Ehiagwina, has crashed. I knew there was more to the story than the little rumour buzzing the internet then..
While the marriage lasted, there were reports that Ini Edo was not enjoying her marriage mainly because her husband did not reside in Nigeria.
The stress of going over to the US to check on her ex-husband was said to have contributed largely to the eventual break up the marriage suffered.

Continue reading; http://www.blacksatino.com/2015/03/ini-edo-finally-reveals-why-her-hyped.html

Are you blogger not tired of posting rubbish? You can't grow in this career with nonsense news oh. Go and learn how to post sensible stories.
Re: Ini Edo Finally Reveals Why Her 'hyped' Marriage Failed by naijaboiy: 3:06pm On Mar 04, 2015
absoluteSuccess:
Why are you speaking as if you be my God na? No envy me over me dreamz o. :-
cheesy

(1) (Reply)

I Have The Biggest Butt In Nollywood - Actress Confirm / Wth What On Earth Is Dbanj Doing With This Female Fan [see Photos] / Fans React Over Simi’s Breasts After She Shared New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.