Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,595 members, 7,816,469 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:37 AM

Government Parastatals Salary - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Government Parastatals Salary (8731 Views)

Vacancies In 6 Federal Agencies & Parastatals / Who Kws The Salary Structure Of These Parastatals Npa, Nimasa, Ncfa, Nsc, Niwa / Which Federal Govt Agencies Or Parastatals Pays Big? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Government Parastatals Salary by pathardy(m): 2:56pm On Mar 04, 2015
Learning mode activated...getting my pen and jotter.

This is not healthy pls.

Make una stop

Let there be love#
Re: Government Parastatals Salary by hardbody: 3:25pm On Mar 04, 2015
dustydee:

Government parastatals have a pay structure which is usually not negotiable. It varies from agency to agency and so we need to know which agency it is before people can give you meaningful answers.

Thank you so very much. I think it will amount to a breach of confidentiality if i should disclose the name in a public forum such as this. I have taken note of your point that the pay structure are generally immutable. I will be guided by this view in meandering the inevitable question of what i expect the authority to pay. At best i will give them a minimum threshold which should not in anyway be below my current pay pack. Thanks again.
Re: Government Parastatals Salary by hardbody: 3:29pm On Mar 04, 2015
Evina:

Well, they usually have a pay structure. It also depends on how much value is placed on your area of expertise. Go ahead and demand what you expect, if you are really needed, they will negotiate.

I still suspect that your alter ego is that demented fella who was quoting me earlier.

Thanks a lot for this perspective. I will take it on board in my discussion.

On your second point, i am certain this is my first engagement with you. Cheers
Re: Government Parastatals Salary by JustCare: 4:38pm On Mar 04, 2015
Seun what happening here

1 Like

Re: Government Parastatals Salary by Nobody: 4:50pm On Mar 04, 2015
Ok
Re: Government Parastatals Salary by dustydee: 6:17pm On Mar 04, 2015
hardbody:

Thank you so very much. I think it will amount to a breach of confidentiality if i should disclose the name in a public forum such as this. I have taken note of your point that the pay structure are generally immutable. I will be guided by this view in meandering the inevitable question of what i expect the authority to pay. At best i will give them a minimum threshold which should not in anyway be below my current pay pack. Thanks again.
You are welcome.
Re: Government Parastatals Salary by hardbody: 7:13pm On Mar 05, 2015
To all that volunteered some form of information, I am pleased to inform you that i flew in early today for the interview and it went well. Salary was neither raised nor discussed. I will be meeting with the chairman in a fortnight.

Again thanks.
Re: Government Parastatals Salary by Nobody: 3:05pm On Feb 16, 2016
Bro u haven't updated us on how the whole deal went, did you take the job and if you did was the pay okay?
Re: Government Parastatals Salary by hardbody: 11:30pm On Mar 08, 2016
Aniekpeno11:
Bro u haven't updated us on how the whole deal went, did you take the job and if you did was the pay okay?

The organisation happened to be NSIA.

With the exit of GEJ and drop in petro-dollar, coupled with uncertainties in the political economy, the interview did not proceed beyond the stage i met with the executive management including their affable MD. None of us three candidates was able to meet the Chairman. So the process turned out a still birth.

Thanks for your concern though.
Re: Government Parastatals Salary by Nobody: 1:35pm On May 17, 2016
hardbody:

The organisation happened to be NSIA.

With the exit of GEJ and drop in petro-dollar, coupled with uncertainties in the political economy, the interview did not proceed beyond the stage i met with the executive management including their affable MD. None of us three candidates was able to meet the Chairman. So the process turned out a still birth.

Thanks for your concern though.
Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority, that's a great place to serve, i have been trying to get in, don't have any idea how to go about it (may be cause i don't know any one highly placed ). Perhaps you could be of help (me na office assistant i dey find o, lol)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What To Do If You Don’t Know How To Write A Resume And How To Impress Hiring Emp / Nafdac Has Shortlisted The Names Of Sucessful Candidates For The October Text / Outcome Of LASG Civil Svc Comm Screening Exercise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.