Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,089 members, 7,814,786 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:50 PM

President Jonathan Vs Gen. Buhari:Who Rocked The Military Uniform Better(Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Jonathan Vs Gen. Buhari:Who Rocked The Military Uniform Better(Photos) (3534 Views)

Throwback Picture Of Buhari & Hameed Ali In Military Uniform / What The Constitution Says About The Civilian Wearing The Military Uniform / President Buhari Vs Gen Buhari:3 Unfortunate Things That Always Happen Under Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Jonathan Vs Gen. Buhari:Who Rocked The Military Uniform Better(Photos) by sixtuschimere: 5:57am On Mar 04, 2015
President Jonathan rocked military regalia recently when he visited Mubi.

Between him and Buhari,who rocked the uniform better?

Re: President Jonathan Vs Gen. Buhari:Who Rocked The Military Uniform Better(Photos) by SeverusSnape(m): 6:09am On Mar 04, 2015
GEJ

6 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Vs Gen. Buhari:Who Rocked The Military Uniform Better(Photos) by EzePromoe: 6:13am On Mar 04, 2015
Without being sentimental, I think GEJ looks innocent in military uniform. So I'll give it to GMB.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Jonathan Vs Gen. Buhari:Who Rocked The Military Uniform Better(Photos) by arewafederation: 6:20am On Mar 04, 2015
GEJ reminds me of my three year old nephew who loves to wear millitary khaki.

GMB rocked it better. tongue

6 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Vs Gen. Buhari:Who Rocked The Military Uniform Better(Photos) by fromnigeria(m): 6:28am On Mar 04, 2015
Buhari looks to me more comfortable in it.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Vs Gen. Buhari:Who Rocked The Military Uniform Better(Photos) by xreal: 6:34am On Mar 04, 2015
If you ask GEJ why he is saluting at the moment, his response will show his cluelessness.

GMB - the people's general.

5 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Vs Gen. Buhari:Who Rocked The Military Uniform Better(Photos) by iamrealdeji(m): 6:50am On Mar 04, 2015
I'm a GMB fan,but GEJ rocks it better and military uniform always look better on him than GMB,probably because he's thicker,sai Buhari

5 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Vs Gen. Buhari:Who Rocked The Military Uniform Better(Photos) by Nobody: 7:02am On Mar 04, 2015
xreal:
If you ask GEJ why he is saluting at the moment, his response will show his cluelessness.

GMB - the people's general.
not as clueless as your dad though. just saying.

4 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Vs Gen. Buhari:Who Rocked The Military Uniform Better(Photos) by omokoladele(m): 7:09am On Mar 04, 2015
SeverusSnape:
GEJ
A Pakard Man and a Civilian.
Difference plenty ooo
Re: President Jonathan Vs Gen. Buhari:Who Rocked The Military Uniform Better(Photos) by hazvat(f): 7:15am On Mar 04, 2015
The uniform looks fake on Gej and look original on GMB. "Abinibi yaato si ability"

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Vs Gen. Buhari:Who Rocked The Military Uniform Better(Photos) by quinnboy: 7:28am On Mar 04, 2015
the pples GENERAL
Re: President Jonathan Vs Gen. Buhari:Who Rocked The Military Uniform Better(Photos) by lewis33(m): 7:46am On Mar 04, 2015
EVEN NEATNESS GMB IS TOO CLEAN MORE THAN GEJ.

GMB ALL THE WAY

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Vs Gen. Buhari:Who Rocked The Military Uniform Better(Photos) by macklef(m): 7:59am On Mar 04, 2015
Gmb looks like some1 who can survive a bullet.

Gej looks like sum1 who can die if u raise a gun at him. Ajebò general.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Vs Gen. Buhari:Who Rocked The Military Uniform Better(Photos) by STARSHYNE(f): 8:02am On Mar 04, 2015
Buhari rocked the uniform but the uniform rocked GEJ

undecidedgrin

3 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Vs Gen. Buhari:Who Rocked The Military Uniform Better(Photos) by Yeahreen(m): 8:28am On Mar 04, 2015
GEJ All the Way

Re: President Jonathan Vs Gen. Buhari:Who Rocked The Military Uniform Better(Photos) by killuminati(m): 8:35am On Mar 04, 2015
STARSHYNE:
Buhari rocked the uniform but the uniform rocked GEJ

undecidedgrin
grin

GEJ trying to form Rambo in the uniform.. I guess he tot it's by boning-face.. I doubt if the daft guy can shoot a pistol.

Give way for the true General

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Vs Gen. Buhari:Who Rocked The Military Uniform Better(Photos) by Nobody: 8:40am On Mar 04, 2015
GMB is a product of NDA so u can compare him with a bloody civilian

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Vs Gen. Buhari:Who Rocked The Military Uniform Better(Photos) by STARSHYNE(f): 8:40am On Mar 04, 2015
killuminati:
grin

GEJ trying to form Rambo in the uniform.. I guess he tot it's by boning-face.. I doubt if the daft guy can shoot a pistol.

lol gringrin
Re: President Jonathan Vs Gen. Buhari:Who Rocked The Military Uniform Better(Photos) by aliyusamaila52(m): 8:46am On Mar 04, 2015

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Vs Gen. Buhari:Who Rocked The Military Uniform Better(Photos) by tdayof(m): 9:19am On Mar 04, 2015
Lmao

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Vs Gen. Buhari:Who Rocked The Military Uniform Better(Photos) by xreal: 9:36am On Mar 04, 2015
Nashoji:

It's a pity. U baztard.
Re: President Jonathan Vs Gen. Buhari:Who Rocked The Military Uniform Better(Photos) by chigodo(m): 9:56am On Mar 04, 2015
iamrealdeji:
I'm a GMB fan,but GEJ rocks it better and military uniform always look better on him than GMB,probably because he's thicker,sai Buhari

Dear Mr Deji, I'm always thrilled and I find it very difficult to hide my feelings whenever I see men like you discuss a subject at hand without sentiments or personal feelings. I pray to have more matured minds like you as friends, you are blessed sir.

God bless Mr Deji!
God bless Nairaland!!
God bless the federal Republic of Nigeria!!!.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Jonathan Vs Gen. Buhari:Who Rocked The Military Uniform Better(Photos) by CaptainDandy(m): 10:02am On Mar 04, 2015
General is always a general....
Re: President Jonathan Vs Gen. Buhari:Who Rocked The Military Uniform Better(Photos) by oluspencer(m): 10:04am On Mar 04, 2015
Nashoji:

It's either ur dad is one of the sycophants eating from Gej or one the idiots who wants to divide the unity of this country. But sincerely you don't know the value of father cos I don't know why u will come here to insult some else's father.
Re: President Jonathan Vs Gen. Buhari:Who Rocked The Military Uniform Better(Photos) by VickyRotex(f): 10:06am On Mar 04, 2015
GEJ!!! smiley

But Buhari is fine oooo....

See his Eji like my own grin
Re: President Jonathan Vs Gen. Buhari:Who Rocked The Military Uniform Better(Photos) by iamrealdeji(m): 10:32am On Mar 04, 2015
chigodo:

Dear Mr Deji, I'm always thrilled and I find it very difficult to hide my feelings whenever I see men like you discuss a subject at hand without sentiments or personal feelings. I pray to have more matured minds like you as friends, you are blessed sir.

God bless Mr Deji!
God bless Nairaland!!
God bless the federal Republic of Nigeria!!!.
I'm humbled sir

(1) (Reply)

Female TV Host Cuts Off Interview With Maleguest After He Tells Her To ‘shut Up’ / "Appointment is not made for 5% Constituents" Buhari tells SE/SS / When Nigerians Hear The Word "CHANGE" In 2019 (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.