Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,631 members, 7,820,223 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:43 AM

Deleted - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Deleted (3783 Views)

Deleted / deleted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Deleted by LadyX(f): 7:18am On Mar 04, 2015

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Deleted by lovat(m): 7:33am On Mar 04, 2015
Why are kenyan girls always slim
Re: Deleted by LadyX(f): 7:38am On Mar 04, 2015
lovat:

Eeeh...hmmm...Make I scratch my head before answering wink

Someone come and answer Lovat. tongue
Re: Deleted by lovat(m): 7:44am On Mar 04, 2015
LadyX:

Eeeh...hmmm...Make I scratch my head before answering wink

Someone come and answer Lovat. tongue
are you from kenya?
Re: Deleted by LadyX(f): 7:49am On Mar 04, 2015
lovat:
are you from kenya?

Why do you want to know? By the way, what did you know about Kenya before my list?
Re: Deleted by Enegod(m): 8:15am On Mar 04, 2015
LadyX:
9. Love/relationships
In Kenya you can find love without money, but few ladies might be after your money.
really undecided
Re: Deleted by LadyX(f): 8:18am On Mar 04, 2015
Enegod:
really undecided
Yes
Why the face?

1 Like

Re: Deleted by Enegod(m): 8:20am On Mar 04, 2015
LadyX:

Yes
Why the face?
which one do you fall into?
Re: Deleted by Canme4u(m): 12:31pm On Mar 07, 2015
Nice write up @Op

1 Like

Re: Deleted by LadyX(f): 2:07pm On Mar 07, 2015
Canme4u:
Nice write up @Op
Thanks
Re: Deleted by Babacele: 2:35pm On Mar 07, 2015
lovat:
Thanks for educating us about Kenya. is there railway system in Kenya? I'm presently planning a documentary on the topic: Cultures Along Africa's Railway Routes . I may come to Kenya if I get adequate info. thanks. oh I forgot I ve met Wyre before here in Lagos with my friends NIX a singing duo of Qqu Moses n Ian . I love Kenya but I love Nigeria more.
Re: Deleted by LadyX(f): 2:56pm On Mar 07, 2015
Babacele:
Thanks for educating us about Kenya. is there railway system in Kenya? I'm presently planning a documentary on the topic: Cultures Along Africa's Railway Routes . I may come to Kenya if I get adequate info. thanks. oh I forgot I ve met Wyre before here in Lagos with my friends NIX a singing duo of Qqu Moses n Ian . I love Kenya but I love Nigeria more.

Yes, there is a railway system in Kenya.

1 Like

Re: Deleted by Nobody: 6:57pm On Mar 07, 2015
Babacele:
check out the last few pages of this thread https://www.nairaland.com/51356/nairobi-photos-kenya-beautiful-east/146 then you may have an idea of kenya for ur doc...nairobi city actually started as a railway depot during colonial times . although nairobi was previously a trading center for local communities ,the railway depot added an edge that attracted more traders and workers from all over the country and the rest they say is history leading to the most important and urban city in east and central africa today...just check out the thread.
Re: Deleted by Babacele: 8:11pm On Mar 07, 2015
bkirongo:
check out the last few pages of this thread https://www.nairaland.com/51356/nairobi-photos-kenya-beautiful-east/146 then you may have an idea of kenya for ur doc...nairobi city actually started as a railway depot during colonial times . although nairobi was previously a trading center for local communities ,the railway depot added an edge that attracted more traders and workers from all over the country and the rest they say is history leading to the most important and urban city in east and central africa today...just check out the thread.
OK ,madam n thanks for d link it will do me a great deal of good having an idea of d rail system before coming down. Tue speciale.
Re: Deleted by AlpineSnow(m): 11:20pm On Mar 07, 2015
Re: Deleted by AlpineSnow(m): 11:26pm On Mar 07, 2015
LadyX:
Kenya is the economic hub of East Africa. Its capital city is Nairobi. What do you know about this amazing country?

After sitting for KCPE (equivalent of WAEC), the joint admission board selects courses for students who perform well. Then they are given a loan by the government. Therefore, whether your parents are rich or poor, once admitted to university, you will complete because the government pays for you. All you have to do is work hard in secondary school so as to be selected by the joint admission board.

Source: LadyX

Excellent write up OP! I suspect you meant KCSE and not KCPE as the equivalent of WAEC.
Re: Deleted by LadyX(f): 8:11am On Mar 08, 2015
AlpineSnow:

Excellent write up OP! I suspect you meant KCSE and not KCPE as the equivalent of WAEC.

Thanks for the correction. Yes, I meant KCSE. Lemme correct it.
Re: Deleted by Nobody: 12:45pm On Mar 08, 2015
After Ghana, Kenyans are the most promiscuous people on the continent. Majority of them live a very careless sexual life

1 Like

Re: Deleted by SambisaaForest: 2:18pm On Mar 08, 2015
himkers:
After Ghana, Kenyans are the most promiscuous people on the continent. Majority of them live a very careless sexual life
rubbish talk, from a certified MUMU!

3 Likes

Re: Deleted by Nobody: 2:34pm On Mar 08, 2015
SambisaaForest:
rubbish talk, from a certified MUMU like me!

Fixed

1 Like

Re: Deleted by SambisaaForest: 5:54pm On Mar 08, 2015
himkers:

Fixed
magg0t! fixed!

1 Like

Re: Deleted by Nobody: 7:09pm On Mar 08, 2015
SambisaaForest:
we are all maggots in our house

You don't need to tell us dear, we are aware of that

2 Likes

Re: Deleted by SambisaaForest: 7:42pm On Mar 08, 2015
himkers:

You don't need to tell us dear, we are aware of that
hahahaha classic MUMU from a certified dystonian sh1thole. grin

1 Like

Re: Deleted by amarawa: 8:25am On Mar 10, 2015
Hi Ladyx, could u pls mail me ur contact in ptoall1000@gmail.com, will like to find out something's about holiday in Kenya. tnx.
Re: Deleted by LadyX(f): 8:48am On Mar 10, 2015
himkers:

If not that I don't insult people, I would have insulted you.

S*x is the only thing in your head? You did not learn anything from the post, so you decided to talk trash!

What if someone decided to say a bad thing about Nigerians (or you think people have nothing to say?)

1 Like

Re: Deleted by Nobody: 8:55am On Mar 10, 2015
LadyX:

If not that I don't insult people, I would have insulted you.

S*x is the only thing in your head? You did not learn anything from the post, so you decided to talk trash!

What if someone decided to say a bad thing about Nigerians (or you think people have nothing to say?)

Go to hell
Re: Deleted by LadyX(f): 9:00am On Mar 10, 2015
himkers:

Go to hell
angry
Re: Deleted by Nobody: 9:01am On Mar 10, 2015
LadyX:

angry

Am Sorry
Re: Deleted by LadyX(f): 9:07am On Mar 10, 2015
himkers:

Am Sorry

To prove that you are truly sorry, modify your first post.
Re: Deleted by Nobody: 9:16am On Mar 10, 2015
LadyX:

To prove that you are truly sorry, modify your first post.

I can modify it, but it's already been quoted. It's only a mod that can do it
Re: Deleted by LadyX(f): 9:23am On Mar 10, 2015
himkers:

I can modify it, but it's already been quoted. It's only a mod that can do it

Okay...I want you to know that some people believe all they read here, so please if you can tell a mod to remove it.

Apology accepted. Welcome to Kenya.
Re: Deleted by Nobody: 9:29am On Mar 10, 2015
LadyX:

Okay...I want you to know that some people believe all they read here, so please if you can tell a mod to remove it.

Apology accepted. Welcome to Kenya.

Lol! But I still dey naija na grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Settling Down In Port Harcourt / Coming To Naija For Reunion , Any Good Resturant ? / Flight From Nigeria To Sweden

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.