Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,434 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:33 AM

My Visit To Elegushi Beach And Useful Tips For You - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My Visit To Elegushi Beach And Useful Tips For You (2624 Views)

Beautiful Photos And Video Of Elegushi Beach At Night / My Visit To Willow Wood: Hotel Allegedly Owned By Rochas Okorocha In Owerri / Unknown Ship Spotted At Elegushi Beach (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Visit To Elegushi Beach And Useful Tips For You by Catheyo(f): 3:14pm On Aug 18, 2018
Do you know I can swim in an ocean for days?

Ahahaha! Don't give me that weird look, I was only kidding.

Elegushi beach is located around Lekki axis, Lagos, Nigeria. Stop at Chisco bus stop and from there it's a trekkable distance or you probably take a bike. I visited the Elegushi beach on a Tuesday but was told it was always populated during weekends and very lively. So if you go during weekends, your experience might be different from mine. There are two entrance majorly to the Elegushi beach but I advice you go through gate two to avoid an eye saw, I hope you know what I mean.

You will have to pay a gate fee of N1,000 and parking fee of N200 if you are with a car.

For me I didn't pay anything to enter, you can call it "awuf". I went with a friend who was very conversant with the Elegushi beach and the gatemen so relationship paid up our entrance fee.

A must for you

You shouldn't miss the view of the Elegushi beach from the point of the rocks stacked together. The horizon from this point looked more than a million dollars. The splash of water from the current that hit the rocks is so refreshing. The rhythm from the current sounds like a lullaby. The air from the Elegushi beach is so clean and pure. You need to have this beach experience, words won't be enough to express the feeling.

Don't miss this

The feel of the salty Elegushi beach water on your feet and the sand at the shore. It's so cool and comforting. I walked in it for a while, though at the shore area.

An opportunity

Luckily for me, I found an abandoned boat at the far shore of the Elegushi beach. I never knew a boat was that heavy with the way it appeared so light on water.

Things to take along to Elegushi beach

A sun shade would be very important.
Dress in comfortable wears.
A mat might also be useful if you have plans to relax.

Things you could do at Elegushi beach

Go on a horse ride.
Play games.
Relax and enjoy the cool breeze from the beach.
Hold a picnic or a get together.
Eat and drink.
Take pictures if you are a freak like me.

Was it worth it?

My Elegushi beach experience was actually worth it and I don't mind having this experience again. Now I look forward to a boat ride.

In conclusion

This Elegushi beach experience has left me to my imagination of how much God loves humanity to have given us the gift of nature. It's a treasure to be explored.

Now I understand why Louie Schwartzberg said "nature's beauty is a gift that cultivates appreciation and gratitude".

P. S

Have you visited the Elegushi beach or any other beach? I will be more than excited to get your feedback.

What am saying

Have a great weekend loves.

Thanks for reading ☺ and hope you enjoyed it.

Sorry I didn't upload pictures, check them out on my blog by clicking on the link below. Thanks

http://www.catheyoinitiative.com.ng/2018/08/a-visual-story-of-my-visit-to-elegushi.html?m=1

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Visit To Elegushi Beach And Useful Tips For You by LifeIsGuhd(f): 3:20pm On Aug 18, 2018
No picture at all?
Re: My Visit To Elegushi Beach And Useful Tips For You by Nobody: 3:31pm On Aug 18, 2018
Yes, I have . It's a place of fun i must say but I choose not to visit again because of those romantically hungry-looking lekki babes. Once they spot a broad-chested guy. they look at them with great interest. My last experience with one of them wasn't funny at all. when she couldnt resist her motive, She had to request to take a photograph with me, leaning on my chest.

1 Like

Re: My Visit To Elegushi Beach And Useful Tips For You by okwabayi(m): 7:14pm On Aug 18, 2018
So I'm supposed to close my eyes and imagine the place, right?
OP, give yourself sense and post pictures.

1 Like

Re: My Visit To Elegushi Beach And Useful Tips For You by Joemetry(m): 9:06pm On Aug 18, 2018
Plus Elegushi beach is dirty no measures to stop uncultured people from dedicating around.

Visited Oniru/Bar Beach and it was all the same bullpoo...

Aside that, the display of nature was super terrific..!
Re: My Visit To Elegushi Beach And Useful Tips For You by SageTravels: 5:24pm On Aug 19, 2018
Elegushi One of the most beautiful beaches in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: My Visit To Elegushi Beach And Useful Tips For You by Catheyo(f): 10:03am On Aug 20, 2018
It's really cool
Re: My Visit To Elegushi Beach And Useful Tips For You by BedLam: 10:24am On Aug 20, 2018
A visit to the beach without a single picture, what kind of visit is that?

(1) (Reply)

What You Should Know About LAGOS / Estonia Visa / See What Arik Air Served Its Passengers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.