Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,942 members, 7,952,801 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:47 AM

Auditor General Queries N2.3rr Excess Crude Account Deductions- Nations Newspape - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Auditor General Queries N2.3rr Excess Crude Account Deductions- Nations Newspape (14291 Views)

FG Appoints Florence Anyanwu As Auditor-general Of The Federation (Acting) / Drama As Buhari Faults Auditor-general On Lake Chad Report-vanguard / Okonjo-iweala Exposes What States Got From Excess Crude Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Auditor General Queries N2.3rr Excess Crude Account Deductions- Nations Newspape by shadelek(m): 5:09pm On Mar 04, 2015
All those greedy politicians wey dey inconvenient we the masses, my God will punish them all. Subsidy money nko? National cake in the air

1 Like

Re: Auditor General Queries N2.3rr Excess Crude Account Deductions- Nations Newspape by lillaowow(m): 5:09pm On Mar 04, 2015
I was listening to Asa- Bed of Stone Album while missing Nigeria so much. i decide to activate whatsapp and chat with few friends.
i asked my friend Why everyone seems to be complaining of the different places they stay in Nigeria to be "dry"?

my friend's reply was that dry is an Understatement that it is "too dry" and even "over dry sef".

He told me that most likely the naira willl go to 230naira against a dollar. that his friend that imports from china had to stop due to unforeseen situations the naira is into.

He informed me of how top business people he knows and have interacted with wants Jonathan out cos he seems to be putting most of them in more debt than profit.
he also told me of an interaction he had with someone in the Oil and gas industries that before the returns of oil used to be deposit in the federation account and they will mismanage it but recently they don't even deposit anything (or partial deposit) in the federation account anymore they squander it all.

Even though i am not directly affected cos my sponsor earns mostly in US dollars. i can understands better what my siblings are passing through at home. it means that my brother's salary and remunerations in Naira has been greatly affected and my dad's tenants might not be able to afford the rent anymore.
it also means if you work 9-5 to earn 1,500naira daily, now you'd have to work times 2 to earn the purchasing power of that 1,500naira.

What i don't seems to understand is that if all this is going on in nigeria, why do people come on nairaland to shout "GEJ till 2019"? do they live in a different Nigeria? and i can remember in 2011, no one needs to convince you to vote for GEJ, he deserved the chance and he was given the chance. why all this noise about why he MUST be voted for?

14 Likes

Re: Auditor General Queries N2.3rr Excess Crude Account Deductions- Nations Newspape by Nobody: 5:09pm On Mar 04, 2015
Change2015:
This is why the ECA failed, federal government literally stealing from the whole country in an unconstitutional manner. No wonder there are unexplained billions flying around into the pockets of political prostitutes and spiritual charlatans. March 28th is the beginning of the end of their reign.

#change
#GMB
#APC

God Blesses Prof Soludo. He said it.

6 Likes

Re: Auditor General Queries N2.3rr Excess Crude Account Deductions- Nations Newspape by OLAplusONE(m): 5:09pm On Mar 04, 2015
Illegal deductions is nt coruption- using d yam and goat theory- GEJ (1970)

7 Likes

Re: Auditor General Queries N2.3rr Excess Crude Account Deductions- Nations Newspape by searider(m): 5:11pm On Mar 04, 2015
Same News of corruption; different days

#but meanwhile; D'IJA ugly sha.
Re: Auditor General Queries N2.3rr Excess Crude Account Deductions- Nations Newspape by Abithel: 5:12pm On Mar 04, 2015
This one is strong... Gidi gan matter

1 Like

Re: Auditor General Queries N2.3rr Excess Crude Account Deductions- Nations Newspape by eaglechild: 5:12pm On Mar 04, 2015
Thank goodness for FOI bill.

In Buhari's time we were left groping in the dark.
NEVER AGAIN
GEJ till 2019.

2 Likes

Re: Auditor General Queries N2.3rr Excess Crude Account Deductions- Nations Newspape by midolian(m): 5:12pm On Mar 04, 2015
If this man gets a 2nd term, that wld be the end of Nigeria. (May God forbid)

5 Likes

Re: Auditor General Queries N2.3rr Excess Crude Account Deductions- Nations Newspape by d33types: 5:14pm On Mar 04, 2015
with these kind of revelations, It's getting increasingly difficult to stay non partisan these days.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Auditor General Queries N2.3rr Excess Crude Account Deductions- Nations Newspape by toobby(m): 5:14pm On Mar 04, 2015
If you know u didn't really read through because of the figure please kindly press d like button

3 Likes

Re: Auditor General Queries N2.3rr Excess Crude Account Deductions- Nations Newspape by drey076(m): 5:15pm On Mar 04, 2015
Jona will just force you to terminal leave
Jona is commander in chief of armed robber

5 Likes

Re: Auditor General Queries N2.3rr Excess Crude Account Deductions- Nations Newspape by theoctopus: 5:16pm On Mar 04, 2015
pendy79:
By the 1st of June 2015 when sanity return to Nigeria, the revelation that will be exhumed about the massive corruption and clear cut stealing perpetuated by JonaTAN and his gang of thieves will make mobutu sese seko and Abacha shout praise the Lord in Hell.

A man who has no shoes but have now decided to " RETRIEVE THE SHOES OF EVERY NIGERIAN" is a shame unto himself and the God he profess he served.

He got 95.5 hectares of land for himself amd his mother, the minister who is not foolish allocated 4000plots to himself too since the president has taken his own share.

Every minister in his cabinet sees him as a conduit pipe to fulfil their own greed all they need do is package his own share or give mama peace the JonaTAN share.

I remembered vividly after the death of Abacha, Michael Ani the then minister of finance returning over $30 million dollars that he took from the CBN treasury saying Abacha gave him as a Birthday Gift.

JonaTAN will go down as the most corrupt amd most heartless president that ever ruled Nigeria. Abacha aside the strike force didn't go this far .

If you are not such an ignoramus, it would have dawned on you that the auditor general works for the president so if he is asking questions, it is the president asking questions. And maybe your pear shaped brain didn't notice where the article said "deductions before remmiting to federation account". But then again, you are an APC e-rat so I would be expecting too much

2 Likes

Re: Auditor General Queries N2.3rr Excess Crude Account Deductions- Nations Newspape by valuedammy(m): 5:16pm On Mar 04, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Who cares, GEJ all the way.... cheesy
Why will u care?
When GMB is sworn-in in may 29 2015, u will be the first Nigerian who will be lock in the jail even B4 ur so called GEJ...bet it with me!

1 Like

Re: Auditor General Queries N2.3rr Excess Crude Account Deductions- Nations Newspape by ooshinibos: 5:17pm On Mar 04, 2015
too late GEJ done spend am on infrastruture
Re: Auditor General Queries N2.3rr Excess Crude Account Deductions- Nations Newspape by wonlasewonimi: 5:17pm On Mar 04, 2015
Wait for him to come and form another panel to look into this barawo bansa

1 Like

Re: Auditor General Queries N2.3rr Excess Crude Account Deductions- Nations Newspape by ooshinibos: 5:18pm On Mar 04, 2015
why not give every nigerian 1 million dollar each ...

1 Like

Re: Auditor General Queries N2.3rr Excess Crude Account Deductions- Nations Newspape by KwoiZabo(m): 5:20pm On Mar 04, 2015
The Nation Newspaper again. Tinubu's media outfit.

2 Likes

Re: Auditor General Queries N2.3rr Excess Crude Account Deductions- Nations Newspape by midolian(m): 5:20pm On Mar 04, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Video or I don't believe!
always an E-DIOT

2 Likes

Re: Auditor General Queries N2.3rr Excess Crude Account Deductions- Nations Newspape by Sanchez01: 5:21pm On Mar 04, 2015
In Christiane Amanpour's voice, in an interview with GEJ; "When people see the vast amount of wealth Nigeria sits on, they say oh my God, this is a nation robbing itself dry..."

5 Likes

Re: Auditor General Queries N2.3rr Excess Crude Account Deductions- Nations Newspape by bittertruth37(m): 5:22pm On Mar 04, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Who cares, GEJ all the way.... cheesy
You don't care about your today, and you care less about your tomorrow. I pity you.

1 Like

Re: Auditor General Queries N2.3rr Excess Crude Account Deductions- Nations Newspape by Nobody: 5:22pm On Mar 04, 2015
midolian:
always an E-DIOT
Wasted sperm
Product of a gang rape cum polygamous home.
Re: Auditor General Queries N2.3rr Excess Crude Account Deductions- Nations Newspape by Xfemt(m): 5:25pm On Mar 04, 2015
pendy79:
By the 1st of June 2015 when sanity return to Nigeria, the revelation that will be exhumed about the massive corruption and clear cut stealing perpetuated by JonaTAN and his gang of thieves will make mobutu sese seko and Abacha shout praise the Lord in Hell.

A man who has no shoes but have now decided to " RETRIEVE THE SHOES OF EVERY NIGERIAN" is a shame unto himself and the God he profess he served.

He got 95.5 hectares of land for himself amd his mother, the minister who is not foolish allocated 4000plots to himself too since the president has taken his own share.

Every minister in his cabinet sees him as a conduit pipe to fulfil their own greed all they need do is package his own share or give mama peace the JonaTAN share.

I remembered vividly after the death of Abacha, Michael Ani the then minister of finance returning over $30 million dollars that he took from the CBN treasury saying Abacha gave him as a Birthday Gift.

JonaTAN will go down as the most corrupt amd most heartless president that ever ruled Nigeria. Abacha aside the strike force didn't go this far .

Mumu dem they talk of what happened during 2012 which I believe is in OBJ tenure so why re u referring to GEJ or GEJ still be president from 2012 till now, guy abeg pack well

I'm a GEJITE

1 Like

Re: Auditor General Queries N2.3rr Excess Crude Account Deductions- Nations Newspape by Louislewis: 5:25pm On Mar 04, 2015
alaoeri:
GEJ government & misappropriation of funds can't be separated, time to kick him out of Aso rock.
[size=16pt]Kick them out of Aso Rock and replace them with people that have sold the whole Lagos-State to themselves so that they can do the same with Nigeria. I mercy for una. Watch below video if you think they have your interest at heart...Let APC provide video evidence of PDP corrupted practices as PDP is providing video evidence of APC members, not by talking.[/size]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kGxSjaT3xnk
Re: Auditor General Queries N2.3rr Excess Crude Account Deductions- Nations Newspape by slawali: 5:28pm On Mar 04, 2015
I think APC needs to show us documentry video of GEJ adm from 2009 till date.worst govt in Nigeria.
Re: Auditor General Queries N2.3rr Excess Crude Account Deductions- Nations Newspape by sammyj: 5:28pm On Mar 04, 2015
grin grin Bros oooo
crixlight2:
those people who use to take my place in d front page I rebuke u in jesus name.. se unah no dey get job
Re: Auditor General Queries N2.3rr Excess Crude Account Deductions- Nations Newspape by bettercreature(m): 5:30pm On Mar 04, 2015
Louislewis:

Kick them out of Aso Rock and replace them with people that have sold the whole Lagos-State to themselves so that they can do the same with Nigeria. I mercy for una. Watch below video if you thought they have your interest at heart...

Mumu!! how i wish Nigeria is govern like Lagos,wont you be happy if the whole Nigeria is like lagos? i'd willingly sell Nigeria to Tinubu if he is going to govern it like lagos

1 Like

Re: Auditor General Queries N2.3rr Excess Crude Account Deductions- Nations Newspape by mustymatic(m): 5:31pm On Mar 04, 2015
They will still shout gej even if he rapes their mothers in their anuses

1 Like

Re: Auditor General Queries N2.3rr Excess Crude Account Deductions- Nations Newspape by Nobody: 5:34pm On Mar 04, 2015
rusher14:
This man is playing with terminal leave grin
grin

1 Like

Re: Auditor General Queries N2.3rr Excess Crude Account Deductions- Nations Newspape by igbsam(m): 5:37pm On Mar 04, 2015
May Thunder fire all GEJ followers coming here to shout GEJ till he rapes your mother in the anus after sucking her dry of the milk she uses to feed your shitful numbskulls

2 Likes

Re: Auditor General Queries N2.3rr Excess Crude Account Deductions- Nations Newspape by EmmGee: 5:39pm On Mar 04, 2015
Click like if you think its normal in this era we are in
Re: Auditor General Queries N2.3rr Excess Crude Account Deductions- Nations Newspape by alaoeri: 5:41pm On Mar 04, 2015
Louislewis:

[size=16pt]Kick them out of Aso Rock and replace them with people that have sold the whole Lagos-State to themselves so that they can do the same with Nigeria. I mercy for una. Watch below video if you think they have your interest at heart...Let APC provide video evidence of PDP corrupted practices as PDP is providing video evidence of APC members, not by talking.[/size]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kGxSjaT3xnk
Mercy for yourself, despite accusing Asiwaju of corruption code of conduct bureau vindicated him, he gave us a performing governor, check all the state govern by APC compare them with when PDP was in power in SW, we prefer a Asiwaju leadership to that of Bode George, Obanikoro, Buruj Kashamu, Omishore, Fayose etc.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buruji Kashamu Donates N2.5Million For Kidney Transplant Of A Patient - Photos / Boko Haram Field Commanders Killed, 6 Arrested / FG To Unveil New National Carrier On October 1st

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.