Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,701 members, 7,809,660 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:39 PM

2.5MT/D Cassava Processing Equipment For Sale.. Cash & Carry!!! - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / 2.5MT/D Cassava Processing Equipment For Sale.. Cash & Carry!!! (3350 Views)

We buy eggs in large quantity. we do pickup, cash & carry. any location / eggs are needed in large quantity for pickup, cash & carry, any location. / Garri And Cassava Processing Machine Stainless Build Commercial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2.5MT/D Cassava Processing Equipment For Sale.. Cash & Carry!!! by Mykellio: 8:36am On Mar 04, 2015
2.5MT/D capacity for garri and starch each.
Components:
1) Industrial stainless steel hammer mill of 2tons/hr wet milling (for flour & garri)
2) Hydraulic press of 5tons capacity
3) Mechanical press & fermentation rack
4) Stainless steel cake granulator of 2tons/hr
5) Industrial stainless steel hammer mill of 2tons/hr for dry products only
6) Stainless steel flash dryer 2.5tons/day
7) Automated peeler of 5mt/ day
cool 2 units of garri fryer with 2HP gear motor
9) Medium size hammer mill (for garri)

Status: Newly fabricated. Never used. Ready for inspection, purchase, delivery and installation.

Payment schedule:
- 70% upfront
- 20% upon delivery
- 10% after installation and successful testrun with 5MT of cassava tubers

Price: N15m negotiable

Contact Myke call, SMS or watsapp 08032615423
Re: 2.5MT/D Cassava Processing Equipment For Sale.. Cash & Carry!!! by stagger: 8:43am On Mar 04, 2015
Mykellio:
2.5MT/D capacity for garri and starch each.
Components:
1) Industrial stainless steel hammer mill of 2tons/hr wet milling (for flour & garri)
2) Hydraulic press of 5tons capacity
3) Mechanical press & fermentation rack
4) Stainless steel cake granulator of 2tons/hr
5) Industrial stainless steel hammer mill of 2tons/hr for dry products only
6) Stainless steel flash dryer 2.5tons/day
7) Automated peeler of 5mt/ day
cool 2 units of garri fryer with 2HP gear motor
9) Medium size hammer mill (for garri)

Status: Newly fabricated. Ready for inspection, purchase, delivery and installation.

Payment schedule:
- 70% upfront
- 20% upon delivery
- 10% after installation and successful testrun with 5MT of cassava tubers

Price: N15m negotiable

Contact Myke call, SMS or watsapp 08032615423

Are you for real? I can assemble those machines from 3 companies at 25% of this price you quoted here!

2 Likes

Re: 2.5MT/D Cassava Processing Equipment For Sale.. Cash & Carry!!! by Mykellio: 8:47am On Mar 04, 2015
Kindly stagger out as you stagger-ed into my post. Feel free to post your adverts elsewhere. I wish you best of luck with the 3 companies. Stay blessed.
Re: 2.5MT/D Cassava Processing Equipment For Sale.. Cash & Carry!!! by Mykellio: 8:47am On Mar 04, 2015
@stagger... Kindly stagger out as you stagger-ed into my post. Feel free to post your adverts elsewhere. I wish you best of luck with the 3 companies. Stay blessed.
Re: 2.5MT/D Cassava Processing Equipment For Sale.. Cash & Carry!!! by stagger: 10:40am On Mar 04, 2015
Before I stagger out of the thread, let me stagger you with a proforma invoice I have for gari processing machines at the same 2 metric tonnes per day capacity your are quoting for FIFTEEN MILLION NAIRA.

If you add a vitamin A cone blending machine which goes for 700K, the entire cost of the unit is N2.9million (transport and installation not included).

Compare N3m with your amount: maybe your won is made with gold abi?

1 Like

Re: 2.5MT/D Cassava Processing Equipment For Sale.. Cash & Carry!!! by Mykellio: 10:59am On Mar 04, 2015
stagger:
Before I stagger out of the thread, let me stagger you with a proforma invoice I have for gari processing machines at the same 2 metric tonnes per day capacity your are quoting for FIFTEEN MILLION NAIRA.

If you add a vitamin A cone blending machine which goes for 700K, the entire cost of the unit is N2.9million (transport and installation not included).

Compare N3m with your amount: maybe your won is made with gold abi?

Can you see the problem with you Mr. Stagger? It's too early to be taking whatever it is you take that makes you stagger.

First of all, my quotation is not only for garri as you can see it includes starch processing for which the calibre of flash dryer it comes with does not come cheap.

Secondly, you look at your list of components and look at mine with the specifications I doubt that your equipments are up to date.

Anyway, sell your market, I ll sell mine. I think the heavens are big enough for birds to fly and not collide except for the staggering ones. Kindly do your business, and let me mind mine. Good day.
Re: 2.5MT/D Cassava Processing Equipment For Sale.. Cash & Carry!!! by stagger: 11:03am On Mar 04, 2015
Mykellio:

Can you see the problem with you Mr. Stagger? It's too early to be taking whatever it is you take that makes you stagger.

First of all, my quotation is not only for garri as you can see it includes starch processing for which the calibre of flash dryer it comes with does not come cheap.

Secondly, you look at your list of components and look at mine with the specifications I doubt that your equipments are up to date.

Anyway, sell your market, I ll sell mine. I think the heavens are big enough for birds to fly and not collide except for the staggering ones. Kindly do your business, and let me mind mine. Good day.

The only modification to make if you want to make cassava flour is to add a flash dryer. How much does that cost? N12million?

The hydraulic jack in my own quotation is even a 30ton hydraulic press, not your 5 tons press. Every other equipment is standard measurement just like yours.

Make I take my odeku jare stagger out of this thread go filling station. Case closed.
Re: 2.5MT/D Cassava Processing Equipment For Sale.. Cash & Carry!!! by Mykellio: 1:19pm On Mar 09, 2015
still available
Re: 2.5MT/D Cassava Processing Equipment For Sale.. Cash & Carry!!! by Mykellio: 1:55pm On Apr 09, 2015
bump

(1) (Reply)

Best fertilizer product presented to prof. Yemi Osinbajo (photos) / How Much Is Sesame Seed / Fresh Cow Milk For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.