Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,658 members, 7,840,604 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 10:15 AM

Mind-blowing Facts You Never Knew About Twins - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Mind-blowing Facts You Never Knew About Twins (3833 Views)

12 Amazing Facts You May Not Have Known About Twins / Woman Delivers Conjoined Twins In Enugu (picture) / I’ve Been Stripped Unclad – Mother Of Twins Killed By Drunken-Cop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mind-blowing Facts You Never Knew About Twins by freecocoa(f): 8:06pm On Mar 04, 2015
RoyalRoy:
So this is a thread for those who are wishing and praying for twins....funny....am a twin and not a bit freaked about having them myself....odd right?
Not really odd, I have twin siblings and they seem not to be freaked about it too.

There are lots of twins in my lineage, my mother's younger sister has 3 sets of twins.

My twin siblings are so connected in what I think, strange ways, one can't get ill without the other feeling it, one always senses if the other is in danger, it's almost as if they know what the other is thinking most times, they were like cat and rat while we were growing up btw grin, yet you dare not take sides when they argue, they way they will both turn to face you eh, would leave you wondering what just happened. Very weird people.

1 Like

Re: Mind-blowing Facts You Never Knew About Twins by wendycindy(f): 8:09pm On Mar 04, 2015
I'm so praying for twins.
Re: Mind-blowing Facts You Never Knew About Twins by Nobody: 11:13am On Mar 11, 2015
God pls give me twins too . . . Amen.

Identical boys. grin
Re: Mind-blowing Facts You Never Knew About Twins by ireneidiva(f): 1:36pm On Mar 11, 2015
[quote author=jayne8585yahoo post=31293169]Dear Lord, you know me more than I know myself, please grant me this my plea,
I need twins,
I want twins,
boy and girl,
identical preferably,

so help me God
Amen.

Weldon OP for this piece of. Information.[/quote
Identical boy and girl huh?
Re: Mind-blowing Facts You Never Knew About Twins by PRISTINEMUSCLES: 12:35am On Mar 14, 2015
Twins especially identical ones are one of nature's wonders. I remembered how a set of gorgeous identical twins almost got my brother into trouble. Twins can be really mischievious but all the same i would like to have female set of identical twins.

(1) (2) (Reply)

end of story / ... / Where Have I Gone Wrong With My Daughter?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.