Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,073 members, 7,835,617 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:34 PM

Reverence - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Reverence (536 Views)

Have Reverence For Spiritual Authority / Lets Reverence God With The Talents He Has Given Us Join The Family (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Reverence by overcomersfaith(f): 12:33pm On Mar 04, 2015
I envy you not that is busy and very occupied. You know you can be busy and still prioritize your work, giving honour to whom honour is due. Still recognizing that God is your creator and must be reverence at all cost. You can choose to say today, I dedicate it to worship God if you are on your own, but if you are on paid employment, you task yourself to pick out time to that either in the early morning hours or late at night even mid-afternoon depending on the kind of work you do. Each work has it peak period.

What we are discussing now is so important if we must make a head way in this journey of life, the presence of God is what we must covet. It is not something that can wait or we can do without.

read more @ http://overcomers-faith.org/

(1) (Reply)

10 Worst Examples Of Christian Or Far-right Terrorism / I Told Jonathan He Would Lose – TB Joshua / What Is The Point Of Islam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.