Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,932 members, 7,828,250 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:17 AM

Lets Reverence God With The Talents He Has Given Us Join The Family - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Lets Reverence God With The Talents He Has Given Us Join The Family (856 Views)

This New Version Of The Bible Replaces Every Mention Of God With Kanye West / Pastor Kumuyi Urges Nollywood Stars To Use Talents With Judgment Day In Mind / Have Reverence For Spiritual Authority (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lets Reverence God With The Talents He Has Given Us Join The Family by songbook(m): 3:43pm On Sep 29, 2007
Hello Everyone,
I have a really BIG NEWS for you guys.The TRUESAINT FAMILY are working big time to let the world hear what they are made of. so if you are a christian and you are

An artist- you love singing/can sing alot.

A cheorographer - you can realy do some good dance moves

An actor/actress - got the qualities of a good actor.

A good writer.

A comedian

or what ever that it is you are blessed with and can do to teach out to the world, then join this chariot, lets together REACH OUT to the world. for more details call

E-mail - truesaintint@yahoo.com or visit our website at www.truesaint.org.

you can also jion us during our saturday auditions at 23 Ademola taiwo cresent off ogunlana street ikosi ketu lagos.

it is FREE. so come one come ALL.
see ya
Re: Lets Reverence God With The Talents He Has Given Us Join The Family by pilgrim1(f): 3:51pm On Nov 01, 2007
Hallo there.

Could we use things thread to encourage ourselves to discover and begin to use our talents more effectively in reaching out to one another? smiley

Anyone want to share something good and encouraging?
Re: Lets Reverence God With The Talents He Has Given Us Join The Family by songbook(m): 10:19am On Nov 02, 2007
hello;
how is everything will love to know you more, culd u probably send me ur phone number so i culd call u up and we can talk more.
till i hear from you .
take care and God bless.
francis

(1) (Reply)

More Witches Than Wizards? / The Tenacity Of Unreasonable Beliefs: Fundamentalism And The Fear Of Truth / Is Jesus The Anti-christ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.