Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,990 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:57 PM

Funny Or Scary? See Photos Of Newborns And Toddlers Who Look Like Grumpy Old Men - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Funny Or Scary? See Photos Of Newborns And Toddlers Who Look Like Grumpy Old Men (5973 Views)

Female Entertainers Who Look Gorgeous Rocking Low-Cut / Attractive Or Scary ! See The Shirtless Pic 50 Cent Shared / Meet The Grumpy Puppy Who Never Smiles No Matter How Many Times You Pet Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Funny Or Scary? See Photos Of Newborns And Toddlers Who Look Like Grumpy Old Men by KingEbukasBlog(m): 12:59pm On Mar 04, 2015
A new Reddit thread titled OldBabies , invites users to submit photos of their wrinkly and disgruntled little babies , and this has attracted lots of really hilarious snapshots of tiny newborns and toddlers who appear to have aged well before their time.

The second photo is a toddler whose already an internet sensation with hilarious memes of his looks . Lol. We hope they grow out of that ! More photos here>>> http://www.kingebuka.com/2015/03/hilarious-or-scary-see-photos-of.html

Re: Funny Or Scary? See Photos Of Newborns And Toddlers Who Look Like Grumpy Old Men by xreal: 1:01pm On Mar 04, 2015
End Time things.
Re: Funny Or Scary? See Photos Of Newborns And Toddlers Who Look Like Grumpy Old Men by Dyt(f): 1:02pm On Mar 04, 2015
Sigh
Re: Funny Or Scary? See Photos Of Newborns And Toddlers Who Look Like Grumpy Old Men by ginawest(f): 1:03pm On Mar 04, 2015
xreal:
End Time things.
lolz
Re: Funny Or Scary? See Photos Of Newborns And Toddlers Who Look Like Grumpy Old Men by BeeBeeOoh(m): 1:04pm On Mar 04, 2015
I kova d womb of mai future wife wit d blud of gawd. I rejects any baby that I'll be younger than facially or otherwise..

OBSERVATIONS::::
1st pics: hmmmmm! Na old man in baby's garment. Reincarnation I guess..

2nd pics: military man in making.. angry angry

3rd pics: that baby fit b visionaire. The eyes shaa lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

4th pics: that baby na younger version of Mr Beans..

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Funny Or Scary? See Photos Of Newborns And Toddlers Who Look Like Grumpy Old Men by Nobody: 1:08pm On Mar 04, 2015
The first and last pic tho.

Where did the wrinkles come from?
Re: Funny Or Scary? See Photos Of Newborns And Toddlers Who Look Like Grumpy Old Men by Nobody: 1:13pm On Mar 04, 2015
kennygee:
The first and last pic tho.

Where did the wrinkles come from?

This one worst pass eboola ooo

Re: Funny Or Scary? See Photos Of Newborns And Toddlers Who Look Like Grumpy Old Men by KingEbukasBlog(m): 1:49pm On Mar 04, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:
I kova d womb of mai future wife wit d blud of gawd. I rejects any baby that I'll be younger than facially or otherwise..

OBSERVATIONS::::
1st pics: hmmmmm! Na old man in baby's garment. Reincarnation I guess..

2nd pics: military man in making.. angry angry

3rd pics: that baby fit b visionaire. The eyes shaa lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

4th pics: that baby na younger version of Mr Beans..

grin grin grin
Re: Funny Or Scary? See Photos Of Newborns And Toddlers Who Look Like Grumpy Old Men by Nobody: 1:51pm On Mar 04, 2015
LOL... Babies aint Smiling this days grin
Re: Funny Or Scary? See Photos Of Newborns And Toddlers Who Look Like Grumpy Old Men by BeeBeeOoh(m): 1:57pm On Mar 04, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

grin grin grin
no b lafin mata oh, d 1 pass seriousness
Re: Funny Or Scary? See Photos Of Newborns And Toddlers Who Look Like Grumpy Old Men by Nobody: 2:40pm On Mar 04, 2015
I don't think this funny or scary. It calls for sober reflections.
Re: Funny Or Scary? See Photos Of Newborns And Toddlers Who Look Like Grumpy Old Men by ejiro2130(m): 2:41pm On Mar 04, 2015
Make I book space, when ECG bring their light I go come comment
Re: Funny Or Scary? See Photos Of Newborns And Toddlers Who Look Like Grumpy Old Men by Drajah(m): 3:12pm On Mar 04, 2015
mehn all this ones don old for belle o grin...
Re: Funny Or Scary? See Photos Of Newborns And Toddlers Who Look Like Grumpy Old Men by pretydiva(f): 3:19pm On Mar 04, 2015
1st n d last pix is so scary

2nd pix luks like my grandfather
Re: Funny Or Scary? See Photos Of Newborns And Toddlers Who Look Like Grumpy Old Men by Zikdik(m): 3:59pm On Mar 04, 2015
That's a medical condition referred to as Marasmus.
Re: Funny Or Scary? See Photos Of Newborns And Toddlers Who Look Like Grumpy Old Men by Yustash001(m): 4:42pm On Mar 04, 2015
The 2nd pics is not that bad.....we also have old men with babies' face...
Re: Funny Or Scary? See Photos Of Newborns And Toddlers Who Look Like Grumpy Old Men by Setaje(f): 5:01pm On Mar 04, 2015
They grow out of it with proper care and feeding I guess undecided
Re: Funny Or Scary? See Photos Of Newborns And Toddlers Who Look Like Grumpy Old Men by galaxy52(f): 5:11pm On Mar 04, 2015
What is happening in this world! cry
Re: Funny Or Scary? See Photos Of Newborns And Toddlers Who Look Like Grumpy Old Men by Nobody: 5:31pm On Mar 04, 2015
First pics should be a clone of Brain of Pinky and the Brain.

But all these pix ehn ...

Black is good shaaa.
Re: Funny Or Scary? See Photos Of Newborns And Toddlers Who Look Like Grumpy Old Men by deanoffaculty: 5:56pm On Mar 04, 2015
Hobbit.........
Re: Funny Or Scary? See Photos Of Newborns And Toddlers Who Look Like Grumpy Old Men by KingEbukasBlog(m): 8:00pm On Mar 04, 2015
funny comments here
Re: Funny Or Scary? See Photos Of Newborns And Toddlers Who Look Like Grumpy Old Men by bro4u: 10:08pm On Mar 04, 2015
if u wan cary dis ones go do dedication 4 church,pastor go ask 4 prove if truly na smal pikingringrin
Re: Funny Or Scary? See Photos Of Newborns And Toddlers Who Look Like Grumpy Old Men by Nobody: 10:20pm On Mar 04, 2015
xreal:
End Time things.
End time babies grin
Re: Funny Or Scary? See Photos Of Newborns And Toddlers Who Look Like Grumpy Old Men by Nobody: 10:21pm On Mar 04, 2015
Yustash001:
The 2nd pics is not that bad.....we also have old men with babies' face...
lmao!u gree make ur pikin looks like the 2nd pics? grin
Re: Funny Or Scary? See Photos Of Newborns And Toddlers Who Look Like Grumpy Old Men by Nobody: 10:23pm On Mar 04, 2015
This one strong pass my coment oo,the 3rd pics tho grin grin grin
Re: Funny Or Scary? See Photos Of Newborns And Toddlers Who Look Like Grumpy Old Men by Sarimah(f): 10:25pm On Mar 04, 2015
d first and 3rd pix sha grin

I refuse to believe they are kids
Re: Funny Or Scary? See Photos Of Newborns And Toddlers Who Look Like Grumpy Old Men by africandictator(m): 11:05pm On Mar 04, 2015
i have the baby photos of tinubu and obj.and i must say these babies are younger when compared to them.
Re: Funny Or Scary? See Photos Of Newborns And Toddlers Who Look Like Grumpy Old Men by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:06pm On Mar 04, 2015
grin grin grin
Re: Funny Or Scary? See Photos Of Newborns And Toddlers Who Look Like Grumpy Old Men by williamspaul22(m): 11:18pm On Mar 04, 2015
Setaje:
They grow out of it with proper care and feeding I guess undecided
which one re u in that pics? @ dp wink
Re: Funny Or Scary? See Photos Of Newborns And Toddlers Who Look Like Grumpy Old Men by williamspaul22(m): 11:20pm On Mar 04, 2015
galaxy52:
What is happening in this world! cry
nothing dear, jst that our grandfathers re coming bk to live again tongue
Re: Funny Or Scary? See Photos Of Newborns And Toddlers Who Look Like Grumpy Old Men by williamspaul22(m): 11:20pm On Mar 04, 2015
Na wa oh
Re: Funny Or Scary? See Photos Of Newborns And Toddlers Who Look Like Grumpy Old Men by Yustash001(m): 4:39am On Mar 05, 2015
prettythicksme:
lmao!u gree make ur pikin looks like the 2nd pics? grin
haba...wetin concern my pikin for here now...

(1) (2) (Reply)

More Completely N@ked Photos Of Beverly Osu / DRAMA As Freeze Questions Denola Grey's Sexuality On National Radio (video) / Susan Pwajok 'blessing Johnson' Wins Movie Personality Of The Year Award

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.