Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,106 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:10 PM

Meet The Grumpy Puppy Who Never Smiles No Matter How Many Times You Pet Him - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet The Grumpy Puppy Who Never Smiles No Matter How Many Times You Pet Him (2992 Views)

Fan To AY: "You Have Worn This Trouser Too Many Times” / This Is Why Kim K Never Smiles - Peoples Magazine / This Is Why Kim Kardashian Never Smiles - People Mag. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet The Grumpy Puppy Who Never Smiles No Matter How Many Times You Pet Him by Layomigist(f): 2:19pm On Jul 28, 2015
Despite his sulky face, Earl is in fact super-friendly - but that doesn't matter to his legions of devoted internet followers

You might be fed up with work or your weight, or just down in the dumps - but chances are you're not as grumpy as this pup.

Move over net sensation Grumpy Cat - these gorgeous pictures show the very grumpiest side of Earl, the internet's most morose mutt.

The peeved pooch went viral when a picture of him sporting his best sullen expression was posted on Reddit and quickly gained more than two million views.

Check Out More Photos Of the Puppy Below:

Source: http://entnewstoday..com/2015/07/meet-grumpy-puppy-who-never-smiles-no.html

Re: Meet The Grumpy Puppy Who Never Smiles No Matter How Many Times You Pet Him by Houseofglam7(f): 2:22pm On Jul 28, 2015
cheesy

Looks like some people I know

6 Likes

Re: Meet The Grumpy Puppy Who Never Smiles No Matter How Many Times You Pet Him by EbubeOnoh(m): 2:22pm On Jul 28, 2015
The dog never see my own face too. Ana ma chikwa nu, efuru ukwu eze m

1 Like

Re: Meet The Grumpy Puppy Who Never Smiles No Matter How Many Times You Pet Him by EbubeOnoh(m): 2:24pm On Jul 28, 2015
@Houseofglam why did you make first post before mine
Re: Meet The Grumpy Puppy Who Never Smiles No Matter How Many Times You Pet Him by StevinMorgan(m): 3:01pm On Jul 28, 2015
Op na so i the take look you now.
Re: Meet The Grumpy Puppy Who Never Smiles No Matter How Many Times You Pet Him by killercute16(m): 3:18pm On Jul 28, 2015
Lol...
Re: Meet The Grumpy Puppy Who Never Smiles No Matter How Many Times You Pet Him by Babe2sure(f): 3:46pm On Jul 28, 2015
Seriously, it's looks super grumpy.
Re: Meet The Grumpy Puppy Who Never Smiles No Matter How Many Times You Pet Him by JoeCutie(m): 4:00pm On Jul 28, 2015
When I see this, Tyrion Lannister, the "imp", comes to mind. Is it a Lannister? embarassed cheesy

#JustAsking...grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet The Grumpy Puppy Who Never Smiles No Matter How Many Times You Pet Him by SELENAqueensy(f): 5:26pm On Jul 28, 2015
The Dog ugly o
Re: Meet The Grumpy Puppy Who Never Smiles No Matter How Many Times You Pet Him by Houseofglam7(f): 6:04pm On Jul 28, 2015
EbubeOnoh:
@Houseofglam why did you make first post before mine

tongue
Re: Meet The Grumpy Puppy Who Never Smiles No Matter How Many Times You Pet Him by pretydiva(f): 6:08pm On Jul 28, 2015
So grumpy..ewww
Re: Meet The Grumpy Puppy Who Never Smiles No Matter How Many Times You Pet Him by Ladybianca(f): 6:24pm On Jul 28, 2015
Lol, akward sight
Re: Meet The Grumpy Puppy Who Never Smiles No Matter How Many Times You Pet Him by Ladybianca(f): 6:25pm On Jul 28, 2015
Lol, akward sight, I gues dats it's nature.......i mean some humans never laff or smiles
Re: Meet The Grumpy Puppy Who Never Smiles No Matter How Many Times You Pet Him by oloriadejoke(f): 6:31pm On Jul 28, 2015
Lolzzzz see his mouth,oya smile now b4 you smile by fire by force inside soup
Re: Meet The Grumpy Puppy Who Never Smiles No Matter How Many Times You Pet Him by Ekiseme(m): 6:50pm On Jul 28, 2015
Lol
Re: Meet The Grumpy Puppy Who Never Smiles No Matter How Many Times You Pet Him by DheEmir(m): 7:35pm On Jul 28, 2015
O.p, and u called this a puppy.

Like if you think this dog is more than 10yrs
Re: Meet The Grumpy Puppy Who Never Smiles No Matter How Many Times You Pet Him by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jul 28, 2015
Just like "Introvert".
Re: Meet The Grumpy Puppy Who Never Smiles No Matter How Many Times You Pet Him by graciouszinny(f): 8:16pm On Jul 28, 2015
:oJisos! If ah c dis wan 4 Dream eeh... Tufiakwa God 4bid
Re: Meet The Grumpy Puppy Who Never Smiles No Matter How Many Times You Pet Him by bjprodint(f): 9:02pm On Jul 28, 2015
But shey dog face dey smile?
Re: Meet The Grumpy Puppy Who Never Smiles No Matter How Many Times You Pet Him by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jul 28, 2015
Ok
Re: Meet The Grumpy Puppy Who Never Smiles No Matter How Many Times You Pet Him by Wealthyone: 9:05pm On Jul 28, 2015
Very ugly tin... Tuck!!!!
Re: Meet The Grumpy Puppy Who Never Smiles No Matter How Many Times You Pet Him by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jul 28, 2015
Looks like Ice-T somehow o.
Re: Meet The Grumpy Puppy Who Never Smiles No Matter How Many Times You Pet Him by kokoA(m): 1:11am On Jul 29, 2015
All I can see in that pix is my ex grin nonsense girl!
Re: Meet The Grumpy Puppy Who Never Smiles No Matter How Many Times You Pet Him by chuckvinz(m): 2:52am On Jul 29, 2015
Houseofglam7:
cheesy

Looks like some people I know
haha evil you grin
Re: Meet The Grumpy Puppy Who Never Smiles No Matter How Many Times You Pet Him by pearl360(f): 4:41pm On Jul 29, 2015
Lolz. It looks sad....

(1) (Reply)

Create Your Own I Am RED / N70 Dowry Of Actress Rita Nzelu Returned To Husband / Actress Pat Ugwu Goes Naked In Pre- Birthday Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.