Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,707 members, 7,809,689 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:13 PM

Info On Telepoint Communication Lt - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Info On Telepoint Communication Lt (4721 Views)

Info On How To Gatecrash WAEC Recruitment Test / Telepoint Communications, Anyone? / Lagos Residents Should Please Help Me With Info On This ASAP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Info On Telepoint Communication Lt by Luckyir(m): 1:30pm On Mar 04, 2015
Hello, pls i need information about TELEPOINT COMMUNICATION LTD i received a text from them and when i got to their office @ikeja hoping its was going to be an interview but i was suprise when they told me that they need to train me first before they can offer me a job. they request i make payment of #43,000 for a two weeks intensive training before i can be offered a job.but they said its 100% guarantee that i will get the job.my people i just want to no if there is anyone who has been there before because i dont want to be scarmed
Re: Info On Telepoint Communication Lt by Hybrid600: 2:49pm On Mar 04, 2015
Luckyir:
Hello, pls i need information about TELEPOINT COMMUNICATION LTD i received a text from them and when i got to their office @ikeja hoping its was going to be an interview but i was suprise when they told me that they need to train me first before they can offer me a job. they request i make payment of #43,000 for a two weeks intensive training before i can be offered a job.but they said its 100% guarantee that i will get the job.my people i just want to no if there is anyone who has been there before because i dont want to be scarmed

simple. Let em train u and deduct frm ur salary wen u gainfully employed!

5 Likes

Re: Info On Telepoint Communication Lt by Nobody: 2:51pm On Mar 04, 2015
Scam...don't fall for it
Re: Info On Telepoint Communication Lt by blaQie(m): 8:50am On Mar 05, 2015
THE BLUNT TRUTH: is that they are a legitimate training firm BUT the idea of "guaranteed job placement" is a 100% LIE,. They will only add your name to their database and be updating you on job vacancies(some of which may not be your fit). I trained with them even though i already knew this information i am giving you now, i just wanted the qualification and take the job alerts as a plus. By God's grace i just landed a big customer service job(the knowledge from the training help me though). So if you want to do the training with them better remove your mind from the guaranteed job else you'll be DISAPPOINTED.!!!

7 Likes

Re: Info On Telepoint Communication Lt by ufoms(f): 11:29am On Mar 05, 2015
I also went there and made sure i see some1 dat had alrdy done d training with dem. Later i noticed a guy was just vexing wit d receptionist i follow him outside and askd wot d problem was he said he did d trainin wit dem sin august last yr comom certificate he has nt evn gotten not to talk of job placement...omo...nobody told me to pack my bag and leav

2 Likes

Re: Info On Telepoint Communication Lt by crimea: 12:14pm On Mar 05, 2015
Hi all,I did my training with them some time last year(Mr. Catik trained us), I must confess, it was extremely interesting, an eye opener and a new beginning for me. I got 100% value for what I paid for. When it comes to job placement, I got a job(not through them) after my training, am sure if I didn’t attend the training, I would have messed you. I have seen a couple of guys who have had jobs through them. Trust me, with just their training alone, the amount of knowledge you will acquire is enough for you to get a job on your own…Bless!!!

1 Like

Re: Info On Telepoint Communication Lt by walterkenny: 12:53pm On Mar 05, 2015
I currently work at Access Bank outbound call center here on the island. I trained with them last year, we were about 50 or so that were posted here. The truth is I had to wait for a long time before I got the job. Those that have not gotten any opportunities, I ask that you be patient, call them to send you regular job updates.
Was the training helpful? YES
Did I get value for my money? YES
Do I have any regrets training with them? NO 
My only problem is that I am not paid the 90K they promised, at Access, we are paid ok but not the 90K Bunmi told me
Re: Info On Telepoint Communication Lt by blaQie(m): 7:59pm On Mar 05, 2015
Nice one @cremae and walterkenny...please tell us when you did your training with them and if you've COLLECTED YOUR CERTIFICATES.
Re: Info On Telepoint Communication Lt by Nobody: 11:26pm On Mar 05, 2015
Something sounds fishy here

1 Like

Re: Info On Telepoint Communication Lt by adabonny: 9:05pm On May 19, 2015
Am currently undergoin trainin now n they tld us we can pay instrumental buh rite nw b4 i cld got home i recieve a texts dt says i shld pay up to 43k before thursday n where wil i get d money to balance d worst of it all is dt they dnt refund money bck i dnt knw wat to do. Confused
Re: Info On Telepoint Communication Lt by SoftlyZ: 11:25am On May 20, 2015
fools!!!
Re: Info On Telepoint Communication Lt by Nobody: 8:40pm On May 20, 2015
adabonny:
Am currently undergoin trainin now n they tld us we can pay instrumental buh rite nw b4 i cld got home i recieve a texts dt says i shld pay up to 43k before thursday n where wil i get d money to balance d worst of it all is dt they dnt refund money bck i dnt knw wat to do. Confused
it seems u r new on nland, telepoint wil give u all d training but they wil never get u a job, ur 43k is as good as gone
Re: Info On Telepoint Communication Lt by aluyodaju: 2:47pm On Jun 16, 2015
gommex:
it seems u r new on nland, telepoint wil give u all d training but they wil never get u a job, ur 43k is as good as gone

Is there anyone who has gotten a job through telepoint here?
Re: Info On Telepoint Communication Lt by HAVEIT(m): 6:08pm On Aug 05, 2015
Nobody here is talking about the foreign certificate the promise to give those the trained. And how long it took them to get it.
Please this is very important we like to know and if possible we would love to see how it looks you can kindly upload it
Re: Info On Telepoint Communication Lt by Nobody: 9:57pm On Sep 18, 2015
Hey guys...please can anyone share their experience pertaining to job placement with Telepoint Communications?...I went to their office at Opebi road Ikeja, and was told the same thing...please guys, has anyone gotten a job through them?, and how long did it take? Thanks guys
Re: Info On Telepoint Communication Lt by ifycoonline2005: 2:27am On Mar 15, 2016
They are scammers and nothing more.pls be wise.
Re: Info On Telepoint Communication Lt by generalmacclean(m): 3:39pm On Aug 26, 2016
adabonny:

How far? Have you collected your money? Or You completed the Training?

(1) (Reply)

Firs Recruitment 2016 Application Portal / Do You Have An ATM Card And N200 Inside? Then You Can Make N1500-#6000 Daily / PLEASE HELP AM ABOUT TO LOSE A WEL PAID JOB BECAUSE OF THIS MONSTER CALLED EXCEL

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.