Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,996 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:47 AM

Analysis Of The Beef Pt 1 - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Analysis Of The Beef Pt 1 (827 Views)

The Year Of Beef>>>>>vote For The Beef Song Of The Year Here. / Sauce Kid Speaks About The Beef With Mode9 / Ya Heard About The Beef With Jay And Camron? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Analysis Of The Beef Pt 1 by Nobody: 1:47pm On Jan 12, 2009
Firstly,i didn't want to do this cuz have had lots of peeps complaning bout any topic on MODENINE,but i can't help it man.
Am sorry.
Hear it goes.
I ll like 2 digress a little bit on my observations bout the Beef btw Mode and rugged which i do not know what started it or how and when exactly it started but the very first thin which i think caused the whole ish is MISEDUCATION or MISCONCEPTION largely on rugged part.Rugged thinks any punchline or hard hits Mode comes out with is directed @ him which i think otherwise cuz Rap artist have always been bragadocious, refrence to d track Warning on Jimmy's Album.

TRACK:Talking to you:Personally,i wouldn't say d track was a full rugged track cus peeps have been carried away by d last few lines on d song which is, dis baba dat baba u ain't no father/u gat intellect myopia/so when i-diss-a-baba/its not ethopia/ , This line culd be pick by any of dem babas(soul E,Tu face,Sauceki baba and d rest) out there and claim Mode wuz taking swipes @ him but rugged wuz quick to react(e too dey jump),so also d chorus implies[i[b]], if u wear it and d shoe fits,am talking to you[/i].But if y'all listen closely,d verse one of the song it said, Look jester,u deluded,u not king/,rugged wasn't claimin to b king but sayin he was baba,so i would have expected FREESTYLE to show up 2 say Mode wuz reffering to him,cuz if u Rem vividly dat Freestyle crowned himself d KING with a paper Crown on him coronation after been given the Rap Artist @ HHWA 2007,but wat do u expect,the obewuya came to Freestyle rescue.
As for me,d high point on that track was in d last part of verse1 when Mode said, Quit rap,here's ur pension paper/ur heart's weak,so deal with d tension later/,that i will say was directed @ rugged,cuz d dude was plannin to quit.

TRACK 22:Death Blow(coup de grace) PT1:Now this is d real ish y'all.Dis i will say is d best ever diss joint out of naija,cuz am been objective here and forget am a Mode fan, It's wat it is man.Listening to d track says a whole lot,
First,i will drag ur Attn to d part where Mode said, Am talking to you,d track wuz a decoy/.So d questn is,
1.Wuz talking to you meant 4 rugged to release Banging which means him signin d [b]"supposedly" death cert?.[/b]
My Ans:I think Mode set a trap 4 dis dude.But again y'all would say banging wasn't directed @ Mode,i mean, i would say dat too but listen to d third verse,which says, I don,t care if u wear 6 on ur head/.U know what dat means now,don't let me go thru d basics again.
2.Wuz d track actually directed @ someone else.
My Ans:[/b]This actually didn't mean anythin to Mode,the first question was it.Trust me Mode no get beef wit Tu or Soul E and def no get Sauce time(i beg 4 here oh!!!!).

[b]Reason Y rugged WILL NOT REPLY
:rugged was known for floggin with cane and namin names,so y d hell did he refuse to have mention Mode's name all this while?.Its a big question but rugged can't,he wouldn't,he know's Mode capabilities man,he can't bring his EGO in front of Mode.So,homeboy is scared and in case u're wonderin y he too had been throwin subliminers back @ Mode,is cuz Mode didn't mention his name(Mode's a buznessman.so mentionin his name is like promoting d dude.Dats y he still didn't mention it on Death blow) and also to still claim dat he's from that school of being tough.
And most importantly in the interview on HNIC's Web where he said, "All he is doing is makin noise,dats what he has been doing for d most of his career.All I do is feel pity for him.The guy is deperate n broke,he is looking to beef with me to try to sell his album,[b]dats y I am keepin quiet for now.Just wait n see,at the right time u will see what will happen.He has no car no shit.Dnt even look at me,d 9ice he is talkin abt jst came in n is bigger than he will ever be.Yankee today,Jand tmorrow makin mad money,while d big mouth broke lyricist is in Lagos hustlin" [/b].
He also said on Hip TV dat, He doesn't have time/dat its someone who doesn't have job dat goes on to be watchin what other are doin/.Do y'all Rem dat its d same rugged dat came thru dissin peeps,so he must have been jobless then and he also have been throwin jabs @ mode prior 2 d release of Death blow.Rugged had contradicted himself on many occassion,so whateva he say's,to me,just looks like he lost it man,he shuld have retired ealier,i presume.Am sorry if i sound a little off d ish.

I will like to state dat,for Modenine fans,we all expecting Death Blow PT2 but if rugged doesn't reply we might not get to listen to it afterall.So we beg rugged to plz reply mode so that first u'll can prove me wrong dat he has finally replyed and for his fans to have somethin cheer about.But d BIG REASON rugged wuldn't reply is cuz on Death blow,Mode said, I know ur secrets but i wuldn't hit below d belt/.I wuldn't hit below d belt/,trust me was by d way,na format,Mode will hit below any mtf belt man.
These r just my observations.
Am out.

NB:If rugged replies,that track will be higher than Death blow in terms of listenin but its still part of the "DECOY" Modenine talked about..Its a wake up call.y'all.Rhymed out
And watch out for d beef btw Ill Bliss and dem storm guys.(Ikechukwu in particular)
Re: Analysis Of The Beef Pt 1 by showbobo(m): 2:45pm On Jan 12, 2009
I give it to Mode 9 anytime. . . . . The guys out of this world smiley
Re: Analysis Of The Beef Pt 1 by tosinaded(m): 3:14pm On Jan 12, 2009
Pure waste of time!
Lock thread pls
Re: Analysis Of The Beef Pt 1 by javalove(m): 4:45pm On Jan 12, 2009
@olayokun

nice post. i dey feel u man.

haters can only rant. Rugged is a coward!!!!!!
Re: Analysis Of The Beef Pt 1 by khanye(m): 4:51pm On Jan 12, 2009
Not Another Rughead vs. Mode thread.

I think say Rughead don die ni since Death Blow don blow em away cool
Re: Analysis Of The Beef Pt 1 by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jan 12, 2009
Don't get it mixed up,this ain't no Mode rughead ish.and i stated it earlier on.aight.
Re: Analysis Of The Beef Pt 1 by Shaz(f): 6:59pm On Jan 12, 2009
[center]Thread Locked: Existing Topic

Please continue with your contributions here. Thanks a lot. smiley
[/center]

(1)

Top Radio 90.9fm / . / I Think Nneka Is Very Good

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.