Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,052 members, 7,818,158 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:10 AM

Ya Heard About The Beef With Jay And Camron? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Ya Heard About The Beef With Jay And Camron? (2168 Views)

Dmx Talks About His Rap Beef With Jay-z, Says He's Not Feelin' Drake Or Rick Ros / Don Jazzy's First Produced Track With Jay-z, Kanye & Beyonce - Lift Off / Watch Bigdiddo Feat Klever Jay And Danny Young - Mojuba Video Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ya Heard About The Beef With Jay And Camron? by luvu567(f): 3:34am On Jan 30, 2006
I didnt really hear the whole thing so if u know anything about it...................TELL ALL.
Re: Ya Heard About The Beef With Jay And Camron? by menike(m): 6:13pm On Jan 30, 2006
Yo ! Camron practically dissed Jay cuz he felt Jay tarnished his chances of being Rocafella CEO, Jay kickin' Dame out of the ROC family , Jay not havin' much to do wit tha DIPLOMATS when they were with ROCA and Jay stealing Kanye from Dame Dash (Cuz Dame was tha nigga who gave West his chance while Jay just saw him as a Producer).

Fo' me Cam's diss was useful cuz if tha Young Gunz , Bennie , Freeway won't say a word , Fo'reel The Dipsets will . (That pretty much)

And Hova says his still contemplatin' if he will reply
Re: Ya Heard About The Beef With Jay And Camron? by Scorpio(f): 3:17am On Jan 31, 2006
Camron's just wanting to sell his album n me thinks Jay shouldn't give him that opportunity, jz's more talented n blessed than Camron will ever b, so me thinks granting Cam a diss is not worth Jz's time!
Re: Ya Heard About The Beef With Jay And Camron? by mikebuddy(m): 3:06pm On Jan 31, 2006
Not big beef like that,he just dissed jay on one track,though we r gonnna know more info by April when album comes out
Re: Ya Heard About The Beef With Jay And Camron? by menike(m): 5:16pm On Jan 31, 2006
@Mikebuddy
mikebuddy:

Not big beef like that,he just dissed jay on one track,though we r gonnna know more info by April when album comes out

Where do you get all ur infos ? Damn

Cam dissed Jay on 2 tracks ( I wud be willin' 2 send it to U dog )

Get ur fact right cuz U pissin' me
Re: Ya Heard About The Beef With Jay And Camron? by mikebuddy(m): 2:50pm On Feb 02, 2006
Posted by: menike
Where do you get all your infos ? Damn

Cam dissed Jay on 2 tracks ( I would be willin' 2 send it to U dog )

Get your fact right because U pissin' me
Whatever i get my things from the right news.I watched read camron's interview at BET ok
so dont gimme that am like hiphop itself and then people play me.
By the way u said that Detox aint out.
See this screenshot cos am playin my Detox album right away.

Re: Ya Heard About The Beef With Jay And Camron? by menike(m): 9:27pm On Feb 02, 2006
grin grin grin grin

Was that Dr Dre's Detox or that gay below

Re: Ya Heard About The Beef With Jay And Camron? by Scorpio(f): 10:25pm On Feb 02, 2006
buahahahahahahahahaha, that's a ''noice'' pic of 50..lmao!
Re: Ya Heard About The Beef With Jay And Camron? by mikebuddy(m): 3:48pm On Feb 03, 2006
Posted by: menike
Insert Quote

Was that Dr Dre's Detox or that gay below
I just wanna remind you that next time dont just say what dont know you aint current.
Re: Ya Heard About The Beef With Jay And Camron? by mikebuddy(m): 3:50pm On Feb 03, 2006
Latest beef 50 and Game are up again with beef.

By Sia Tiambi Barnes and BET.com Staff

Posted February 2, 2006 --

50 AND GAME: BEEF OVERCOOKED

It appears that 50 Cent is serving beef again on his menu. 50 had been quiet for the latter part of '05, even despite Game's strong efforts to push a "G-Unot" movement. But recently, he leaked a song titled “Not Rich, Still Lyin’” with the Drama King, DJ Kay Slay.

:: AD ::

“I like to thank you all for coming out tonight,” 50 says introducing the track, “for the screening of my new film “I’m Not Rich and Still Lyin’, 50 starring as Game, it’s autobiographical, I hope you enjoy yourself.” He then begins rapping in a hilarious imitation of Game’s West Cost drawl and flow. “So what I was a stripper, so what I never banged, I’m from Compton, n***a!”

Rumor has it that 50 laid the track after seeing Game on the “Stop Snitchin’” DVD on which Game went looking for 50 in various clubs, poking fun at the notion that 50 no longer hangs out in public for fear of his safety.

“I seen your lil’ DVD," says 50 at the end of the song. "News flash, nobody believes you.” 50 retorts in between his now infamous chuckle. “Didn’t you say you were in a gang? Well, your brother says you were never in a gang.” He then taunts, “Well, you can get your records together and you can submit them…to me! You gotta send your music to the boss, that’s me!”

The 50/Game beef was major hip hop news last year after Game’s membership with G-Unit was dissolved due to creative differences surrounding the two rappers and their involvement (or Game’s lack thereof) with a beef between G-Unit and Fat Joe and Jadakiss. Game, since then, has been leaking diss records, the most recent of which was “240 Bars” a rhyme over Tony Yayo’s “I know You Don’t Love Me” instrumental in which Game mocks new G-Unit recruit, Spider Loc. “Spider, you want my spot...clean up my mess,” Game declares.

Stay connected to BET.com for updates!

GOODBYE DESTINY’S CHILD … (AGAIN)!

And the winner in the category of the longest goodbye is….Destiny’s Child! The super-selling trio is postponing retirement long enough to give yet another performance for the 2006 NBA All-Star Game on Feb. 19, according to the Associated Press. Clearly the chance to belt out the National Anthem in Beyonce Knowles and Kelly Rowland’s hometown of Houston was the big draw for officially retired group who said farewell last fall on an international tour and in a last public concert televised on the Jimmy Kimmel show on Nov. 15. The 55th NBA All-Star game will air on TNT 8 p.m. EST, Feb. 19.

BABY ARRESTED IN SOUTH BEACH

Cash Money Records CEO Baby was arrested by Miami Beach police after they reported discovering a gun and fake ID’s, according to the Miami Herald.

Bryan “Baby” Williams was in South Beach early Sunday morning, when, according to police reports, an officer spotted his maroon Maserati parked in the right lane of traffic on South Pointe Drive. “The Maserati had no tag, and the [vehicle identification number] was covered,” Officer Kevin Millan reported.

Millan’s report also states that when Williams reached for his license and registration, “after opening the glove compartment, defendant reached across to driver's side. While doing so, he removed a .40 cal. Glock semi-auto pistol from his waist band with his right hand and dropped it to driver's floor board…Gun loaded w/ 8 rounds.”

Police also discovered three ID cards and two driver licenses from Louisiana, one under the information Bryan Williams, born Feb. 15, 1975, and one under Thomas Corey, born Feb. 15, 1969.

According to Millan, Williams told officers that his real name is “Bryan Christile Williams,” born in '69 and that he recently purchased the Maserati in Los Angeles, but that “it has no tag and has not been registered.”

Millan further reports that Williams informed him that he had a felony conviction. However, in a statement released by Williams’ defense attorney, Andre Crenshaw, “There are some conflicting stories as to his possession of a handgun…[Williams] denies saying that he has a felony conviction. He never made that statement.”

Baby was charged with carrying a concealed firearm, possession of a firearm by a convicted felon, unlawful use of a license by presenting another's driver's license, possession of a fraudulent license, and failure to have vehicle registration.

He was released on $18,000 bond.

STARS SUPPORT HENCHMEN AFTER GUILTY VERDICT

The stars turned out in force in a show of support to James “Jimmy Henchmen” Rosemond after a jury found the music exec guilty Wednesday, Feb. 1 of assaulting a popular Washington, D.C.-area deejay during a radio station appearance with The Game last January. The Game, Queen Latifah, Shakim Compere, Nick Cannon, Ed Lover, WNBA baller Theresa Witherspoon, BET host Julissa, DJ Kid Capri, Sheek Louch, Styles P and Big Gipp were just a few of the hip-hop elite at New York City’s Sol to celebrated Jimmy's birthday on Wednesday night.

On-air personality “Xzulu” was hospitalized with serious internal injuries after members of a 20-person entourage, including The Game, attacked him at WKYS 93.9-FM on January 21, 2005. The incident allegedly occurred after the on-air personality made a comment off-the-air about Henchmen’s wireless cell phone headset piece. Charges filed in February against The Game were later dropped. Henchmen, who will be sentenced in April, faces up to 10 years in prison.
Re: Ya Heard About The Beef With Jay And Camron? by menike(m): 3:36am On Feb 08, 2006
Guys I beg you to listen to that shitz your 50 put and called it a Diss , Damn thats a diss-grace to His Fans (If yall kno what real Diss is bout)

@MikeBuddy ( Were did you get your Dre's Detox) Cuz Read what U C bellow:
Aftermath Statement reads ;

We are doing recording for Detox, we started in early January, Bishop Lamont was the first to do a track for it, and trust me, it is FIRE. Dre is now in the groove and it looks like the guest list will be composed of the old death row/new and old aftermath artists, plus a few chosen legends. The rumour about P. Diddy is most likely true since I have overheard conversations between the two on the phone, plus, Dr. Dre has decided produce a new biggie track with himself, tupac and nate dogg rapping along with biggie. This is news to me as Dre has told me several times that he does not work with dead rappers, but I guess his views have changed.

Dr. Dre has decided to let 50 go and diss game. Dre had tried to stop them both, and had numerous discussions with the two, but to no avail. Game, Jimmy Iovine, Eminem and all the executives at Interscope are all sick of this beef that game has continued. Eminem will not work with game, and he is losing fans and friends at interscope. Game will NOT BE DROPPED because he went 2X Platinum in the U.S and Jimmy and Dre still have faith in the game. I truly beleive that Game and 50 will end this beef, I hope so, for the sake of Aftermath.

As for Aftermath's releases, 50 Cent will not be releasing his new album this year. 50 has claimed it, but it is not on interscopes list of releases. Dr. Dre has alot more power at Interscope than Eminem and 50 combined, and he will get his albums out. Dre is letting 50 and his artists on G-unit shine, Mobb Deep will be out on March, Olivia is next, Then Buck, Lil Scrappy and then Lloyd Banks. G-unit South and G-unit West Expect to have material Later In 06. Busta Will most likely be pushed back to May. Statlanta will be out in the summer, along with with Obie in the fall. Dre will most likely be out in November or December. Busta and Statlanta are done, and I've seen all of the fake tracklists, and they are highly amusing what people
Re: Ya Heard About The Beef With Jay And Camron? by menike(m): 3:43am On Feb 08, 2006
@ MikeBuddy

When it comes to The Industry, I work in it so I would and will never give U fake facts . I do this rubbish all Day so I know what I say . On the Cam's diss to Jay , Go cop the Mixtape (Damn dude be playin  gamz wit me, I cud get Cam num 4 U right away) . If U get his Mixtape, The 1& 2 tracks throws Hova to the Cupboard and That's That dawg .

Hahaha , Don't bother yourself dawg , want some info Holla "Emy J"

Remember to Cry what U C below anytime U want and End it wit the word "MURDER FUCKERS"

Re: Ya Heard About The Beef With Jay And Camron? by ladebi(m): 11:14am On Feb 08, 2006
GUSH M.E.N.I.K.E UR THE GAME HERE NO ONE IS LIKE YOU UR THE RAP BOSS HERE MIKE BUDDY JUST CLEAR THE WAY WHEN U SEE MENIKE COMIN COS IS THE ONE KILLA IS DIPSET IS TRULY REPIN THE BLACKWALLSTREET MIKE BUDDY PLZ CAN U STOP COMPETIN WITH MENIKE THAT U KNOW MORE THAN HIM JUST Bleep IT UR NOT UP TO WHERE HE IS DONT FUCKIN THINK U ARE BET COS UR WACK GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT.Bleep IT THOSE SAYIN AFTER PAC IS FIF THINK U SONT KNOW WHO KADAFI WAS AND WHO HUSSEIN IS.
Re: Ya Heard About The Beef With Jay And Camron? by mikebuddy(m): 9:16am On Feb 09, 2006
@ Menike i dont know again.
I bought dre's album named DETOX.and he featured many people there like
Game
50cent
jayz

i cant really call all of them.
Maybe thats not the main album.
Re: Ya Heard About The Beef With Jay And Camron? by ladebi(m): 9:47am On Feb 09, 2006
Man big up you said u know all why on it would u buy a fake cos ur fake dont say it was a mistake or u were anxious all ur CDs are fake so dont act like u dont know hat am talkin about right next time when going to buy a cd make show u know the cover and the tracks in it .dont buy a wack with ur buck and tell us u know young buck or am goin to wreck u like a wack track.
Re: Ya Heard About The Beef With Jay And Camron? by Scorpio(f): 10:44pm On Feb 09, 2006
ermm Ladebi...chill out aiite, dude was just sayin cool
Re: Ya Heard About The Beef With Jay And Camron? by mikebuddy(m): 2:10pm On Feb 14, 2006
Posted by: ladebi
Insert Quote
Man big up you said u know all why on it would u buy a fake because your fake don't say it was a mistake or u were anxious all your CDs are fake so don't act like u don't know hat am talkin about right next time when going to buy a CD make show u know the cover and the tracks in it .don't buy a wack with your buck and tell us u know young buck or am goin to wreck u like a wack track.
Mind your business man,aiight i was not talking to you.Seek your attention elsewhere idiot.
What do u know about songs by the way, just talkin trash cos SEUN gave u the opportunity.
Re: Ya Heard About The Beef With Jay And Camron? by menike(m): 6:39am On Feb 15, 2006
@Mikebuddy

Damn bro take it eazy , U ain't talkin to no kid U know
Re: Ya Heard About The Beef With Jay And Camron? by mikebuddy(m): 4:07pm On Feb 20, 2006
Thats big shit.
E should look at faces b4 talking shits.
Re: Ya Heard About The Beef With Jay And Camron? by ladebi(m): 2:42pm On Feb 23, 2006
Hey mikebuddy ur one of those kids from madonna university and u think u made it big but u have not ass hole.tryin to get attention from who?u? jeez i cant believe ur sayin this shit .attention do u know the attention i need . i need attention from the security officers so i can make life miserable for u sittin down here all day.talkin about seun giving me opportunity let me use the opportunity to tell u Bleep YOU MIKEBUDDY THE FATASSHOLE.
Re: Ya Heard About The Beef With Jay And Camron? by ladebi(m): 3:23pm On Feb 23, 2006
LETTER TO MIKEBUDDY
When it's my last day, then it's my last day
But until that day, you can't take away
How they scream my name, how I love-vendor this game
Critically acclaimed, until my last day
Re: Ya Heard About The Beef With Jay And Camron? by ladebi(m): 3:26pm On Feb 23, 2006
Y'all better stand up or sit down, cause I'ma be here
Pull up a beach chair and pop you a Becks beer
I'ma live it up, 'til I'm a hundred with gray hair
Glass house in Bel-Air that's, high up in the mountain
Golden gates, and the brass water fountain
'Til my last day, I'm goin hard
And I ain't slowin up, 'til the Heliport's in my back yard
'Til my whole team sign they name on that black card
'Til I bring naijaback, 'til I show you where I'm from
'Til I show you how it's done, show you why I'm number one
'Til my peeps is out the hood, 'til I buy my moms a jet
'Til I own my first island and cash a trillion dollar check
'Til I'm at the top of Forbes' richest lookin kosher
With my name and my picture, right next to pac
In negotiations with jesu and his broker
'Til I'm with Jehovah it ain't over 'til it's over
Re: Ya Heard About The Beef With Jay And Camron? by ladebi(m): 3:38pm On Feb 23, 2006
Besides God, what the Bleep should I fear?
The only one could stop me is that g in the mirror
I built my career on, blood sweat and tears
And I'm still here, gettin stronger each year
Cause what don't kill me, could only help build me
I guess all that dirt just made me more filthy
If being loyal's a crime, then I'm so guilty
If you was missin a spine you'd still have to feel me
Some came and went but your boy is everlasting
'Til the day I'm gasping (gasping)
And niggaz droppin tears on my Versace casket
And I'm, reunited with jesus, like nigga what happened?
Shit got drastic, I missed you with a passion
By now they should realize I'm not the average nigger
Ain't nuttin they could do now to stop my shine
This is God's plan homey, it ain't mine
Re: Ya Heard About The Beef With Jay And Camron? by ladebi(m): 3:44pm On Feb 23, 2006
Until my heartbeat stops, my flesh goes numb
And the last breath leaves my lung, I'll be
The big jinxlegion pharoah., the problem in nairaland
The nigger that these nairaland bitches wanna become
I been hated on many times, adored and idolized
Check your stats, I'm all that, bottom line
It's all there in black and white, read it and weep
I'm the, perfect example of keepin it street
Cause when it's all said and done and at the end of the day
My actions spoke louder than whatever they say
Yeah I'll rep the hood, stood the test of time
So a cell'll hold my body and never my mind
So, never mind any of y'all petty tactics
I'm gettin fetty, movin through them tax brackets
Bitch you gotta be kiddin me, phar's the epitome
I'm the ghost of jesus so you could never get rid of me
Re: Ya Heard About The Beef With Jay And Camron? by nosa101(f): 4:06pm On Nov 23, 2006
You guys should limewire Dig a Hole and Brooklyn High
Hova murdered those Mickey Mouse bastids

(1) (Reply)

Yo, I'm In Love With This Nigerian Rapper. . . .heard Of Him? / New Video;skuki(stamina) Ft Mo'cheddah / 15 Of The Most Brilliant Lyricists Of All Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.