Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,893 members, 7,866,404 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 04:51 PM

Is It True That Males Suck br*ast More Than Females? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is It True That Males Suck br*ast More Than Females? (529 Views)

Females In Nigeria (F.I.N) Facebook Member, Nags Husband To Death / Is It Proper/Healthy For A Man To Suck His Wife's Bosom Milk? / What Age Should A Man Stop Sucking Br*ast? Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is It True That Males Suck br*ast More Than Females? by DaPhilosopher(m): 2:05pm On Mar 04, 2015
Yesterday, i heard two women saying male child sucks more br*ast than females. I am curious as to why it is so. Is this superstition or something real?

Mothers in the house, how true is this claim?

Guys, have your mothers shared this with you before?

Please share guys!

Thanks.
Re: Is It True That Males Suck br*ast More Than Females? by psucc(m): 2:28pm On Mar 04, 2015
Stop hypocrisy. If you are a man you should know what you're doing with those 'peak milk'
Re: Is It True That Males Suck br*ast More Than Females? by DaPhilosopher(m): 4:13pm On Mar 04, 2015
psucc:
Stop hypocrisy. If you are a man you should know what you're doing with those 'peak milk'

lols! I was referring to kids bro! Babies (Omo ikoko)

(1) (Reply)

Ladies, What Level Are You? / An Open Letter To All Parents And Intending Parents‎ Across Developing Nations W / Fault This Action

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.