Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,924 members, 7,814,106 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:55 AM

PDP/Jonathan Govt Has Plans To Manipulate 2015 Elections - APC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP/Jonathan Govt Has Plans To Manipulate 2015 Elections - APC (14341 Views)

April 11 Elections: APC Consolidates Position As Ruling Party / Governorship Elections: APC 21 APGA 1 PDP 7 / National Assembly Elections: APC Sweeps Senate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP/Jonathan Govt Has Plans To Manipulate 2015 Elections - APC by IykeChukz(m): 7:46pm On Mar 04, 2015
Re: PDP/Jonathan Govt Has Plans To Manipulate 2015 Elections - APC by josh21: 7:47pm On Mar 04, 2015
slightlyMad:
GEJ no just get shame.
My dog no gree chop na GEJ cause am,I fought with taxi driver today na GEJ cause am,my wife no dey gree me for bed na GEj cause amam.Haba APC wake up.
Re: PDP/Jonathan Govt Has Plans To Manipulate 2015 Elections - APC by hugafella(m): 7:52pm On Mar 04, 2015
can the APC please just SHUT UP for once? please??
Re: PDP/Jonathan Govt Has Plans To Manipulate 2015 Elections - APC by blackandbold: 7:52pm On Mar 04, 2015
if 50percentbof thesr is true.......then only God will safe nigeria from pdp generated nightmares in the next for years.mark my word...if pdp succeeds...nigeria will be dwarfed in terms of democratic progress , general growth and development for the next 8years....average nigeria will suffer.
we are already seeing the manifestation pf some of these things..viz a viz..moves of oposition parties...plots to remove jega by whatsoever means....
and yet some heartless nigerians that have no iota ofercy for a common nigerian want us to continue this way.show them ....that if govermemt is not performing well..we have the power to unsit them...every four years.I pray God remenber our zion

1 Like

Re: PDP/Jonathan Govt Has Plans To Manipulate 2015 Elections - APC by Nobody: 7:54pm On Mar 04, 2015
Taylor86:
PDP and GEJ wants to rig elections....i taught APC were smart, y dnt u guys initiate ur own rigging pattern let's see hu rigs best

will keep on shouting GEJ till my voice cracks

And it'll soon crack!!!
Re: PDP/Jonathan Govt Has Plans To Manipulate 2015 Elections - APC by wummyanthoy: 7:55pm On Mar 04, 2015
LIes , d properties ot trillion Tinubu acquired did pdp paid money into his account ? Abi d one he stole ?
Re: PDP/Jonathan Govt Has Plans To Manipulate 2015 Elections - APC by Akpan107(m): 7:57pm On Mar 04, 2015
tsdarkside:

WRONG--

i dont understand apc,,,i dont understand buhari....

we need 12000MW power, but we only have 3000MW (MaX)

12000 people dead....nigerian refugees all over the world...

25KW power is progress to us.....poor people giving their votes for stomach infrastructure

is better we pick a random poor man from the streets to lead us--------------- angry angry angry angry
Thank you my brother. It's better we pick a random poor man from the street to lead us than to have Buhari.

If Buhari is the only option APC has to offer us, GEJ should rather rule forever!

Buhari is not fit to rule Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: PDP/Jonathan Govt Has Plans To Manipulate 2015 Elections - APC by josh21: 7:57pm On Mar 04, 2015
anepete:
Buhari, tunubu, Ameachi, saraki; obasanjo and others are all in comradship to fight their commom enemy and their slogan is change, but i wil not join them to shout their slogan bcs i can see transformation going on everywhere, iam for continuity
Correct! transformation is every where my brother.God bless u.
Re: PDP/Jonathan Govt Has Plans To Manipulate 2015 Elections - APC by Gboliwe: 8:01pm On Mar 04, 2015
Here we go again!

All the corrupt thugs that used to be in PDP have all left the party to APC. I wonder why APC is fighting its shadow. Na wa oooooo.
Re: PDP/Jonathan Govt Has Plans To Manipulate 2015 Elections - APC by ajebuter(f): 8:01pm On Mar 04, 2015
They are already accepting defeat?
Choi
Re: PDP/Jonathan Govt Has Plans To Manipulate 2015 Elections - APC by Nobody: 8:02pm On Mar 04, 2015
The desperation of Jonathan and PDP is sickening, I wish they could all sleep and not wake up, wicked bunch.

1 Like

Re: PDP/Jonathan Govt Has Plans To Manipulate 2015 Elections - APC by ndcide(m): 8:03pm On Mar 04, 2015
APC want to destroy this country. But they shall fail.

was he asked to substantiate his claims after the press conference or our media men and women just dispatched like hypnotised goats?
Re: PDP/Jonathan Govt Has Plans To Manipulate 2015 Elections - APC by blackandbold: 8:03pm On Mar 04, 2015
Sajio:
hahahahahahahahha...... APC should keep anticipating Gej's next move!! BIGEST propaganda of the year!!
maybe u should read the post well, remivebur sentimental veil amd see truth in it......now tell me....when intelligent report was out that election wud be postponed.....what did ur likes say..propaganda
when news were flying about that jega wants to be removed
..u claimed propaganda...look at various individuals and underground pdp bodies today calling for jega removal without justifiable reasons
Dss is one of the military arms of pdp..ur likes claimed propaganda. .now tell me are there any..I mean any intelligent reports that dss has made known to nigerians as regards bokoaram for the past 5years..None....all they do around is sniffing around cooking up stories about about apc cloning papers that can not even be used for the election bssed on the technical process that jega has put into place.
be wise please.think anout these things.
as regards the isreali hackers..if it is true. .then I fear for inec data base...those isreali are gold hackers. .I meam they can hack anythingggggg and fumble with anythingggg,

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP/Jonathan Govt Has Plans To Manipulate 2015 Elections - APC by DesChyko: 8:04pm On Mar 04, 2015
Bmark:
..,baboons..

Is it surprising that you should use this quote to describe PDP supporters?
I know you can't wait to see your mentor's prophecy come to pass.
Bloodthirsty barbaric villain. Go get busy in the Sambisa.
Re: PDP/Jonathan Govt Has Plans To Manipulate 2015 Elections - APC by OLADD: 8:05pm On Mar 04, 2015
Nigeria is as good as dead if APC wins the presidency but as God Almighty lives, they will never rule this nation. Propaganda has never been this alarming.
Re: PDP/Jonathan Govt Has Plans To Manipulate 2015 Elections - APC by libertyfather(m): 8:11pm On Mar 04, 2015
God go expose them...Politictians Desperate for Power Pfeedeepthief!!

1 Like

Re: PDP/Jonathan Govt Has Plans To Manipulate 2015 Elections - APC by mandax: 8:12pm On Mar 04, 2015
Bmark:
you and other paid PDP agents will be taken to where you belong after the elections..Then nairaland will retain its lost glory.It sucks with you smelling monkeys,baboons, and apes strolling up and down shouting your madness.The zoo will be your abode very soon.mark my word.tanoids,quote me and go and die.

But the road to a rigged election started more than five years ago with Boko intimidating Nigerians to believe that Jonathan is a weak leader. That intimidation made many Nigerians who feel that they are insecure under Jonathan presidency to troop to an alternative party which turned out to be APC that Buhari is now running under as presidential candidate.

So who has since been rigging the election process? You don't seem to understand that the process of using violence to intimidate the voters away from a particular presidential candidate also amounts to rigging election?

1 Like

Re: PDP/Jonathan Govt Has Plans To Manipulate 2015 Elections - APC by virus05(m): 8:12pm On Mar 04, 2015
even if u read dis ..you'll knw itz a childish stuff...buhari want to win d election by force...illiterate..we cant and wont allow an illiterate to rule nigeria..no God4bid
Re: PDP/Jonathan Govt Has Plans To Manipulate 2015 Elections - APC by Nobody: 8:19pm On Mar 04, 2015
Joe d med man.

33435E6B
Re: PDP/Jonathan Govt Has Plans To Manipulate 2015 Elections - APC by felifeli: 8:19pm On Mar 04, 2015
[size=18pt]While APC plans to do their own campaigns from outside Nigeria[/size][size=8pt][/size]
Re: PDP/Jonathan Govt Has Plans To Manipulate 2015 Elections - APC by Nobody: 8:20pm On Mar 04, 2015
Waoh...i duff my hat for APC, always ahead of PDP. May God grant d masses victory ahead of antipeople politicians

2 Likes

Re: PDP/Jonathan Govt Has Plans To Manipulate 2015 Elections - APC by obinnafred(m): 8:21pm On Mar 04, 2015
Pdp this pdp that

This apc

Them no dey tire
Re: PDP/Jonathan Govt Has Plans To Manipulate 2015 Elections - APC by specco(m): 8:22pm On Mar 04, 2015
Leaking yansh and leaking mouth. U no dey tire?
Re: PDP/Jonathan Govt Has Plans To Manipulate 2015 Elections - APC by lawrex: 8:22pm On Mar 04, 2015
GEJ we voted for u in 2011 thinking u are the messiah, but u suddenly turns out to me thorns on our neck,God will judge, posterity will judge, u seems to appear as an angel to all but deep down u are a devil..

1 Like

Re: PDP/Jonathan Govt Has Plans To Manipulate 2015 Elections - APC by makazona(m): 8:25pm On Mar 04, 2015
nawao.APC always "alleging"
Re: PDP/Jonathan Govt Has Plans To Manipulate 2015 Elections - APC by Akon419(m): 8:28pm On Mar 04, 2015
No body take Mohammed lia and APC serious again since they have resulted in laying and deceiving gullible Nigerians
Re: PDP/Jonathan Govt Has Plans To Manipulate 2015 Elections - APC by tsdarkside(m): 8:34pm On Mar 04, 2015
Akpan107:
Thank you my brother. It's better we pick a random poor man from the street to lead us than to have Buhari.

If Buhari is the only option APC has to offer us, GEJ should rather rule forever!

Buhari is not fit to rule Nigeria.

sorry,,to disappoint you,,,i rather vote buhari "a general"

than jonathan "the clueless one"........... angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: PDP/Jonathan Govt Has Plans To Manipulate 2015 Elections - APC by ransomed: 8:35pm On Mar 04, 2015
Obasanjo's boys have revealed plan B. Okay, switch to plan C. But, we must change the venue and time of our meetings. Is Mimiko to be trusted? He must be the mole and FFK can do anything for money. We must rid ourselves of traitors and squealers. Remember, we have declared that no party can beat PDP. We must win at all cost.
Re: PDP/Jonathan Govt Has Plans To Manipulate 2015 Elections - APC by Nobody: 8:35pm On Mar 04, 2015
Jonaclueless wants to use technology to fight
corruption but doesn't want to use the same
technology to fight rigging. I thought they said
Buhari will take us back. How come it's the
"Illiterate" that is now advocating for use of PVC
while the so called "PhD" holder president even
though he has no thesis/dissertation? This is
laughable. Gej is a joke I swear.

3 Likes

Re: PDP/Jonathan Govt Has Plans To Manipulate 2015 Elections - APC by ransomed: 8:38pm On Mar 04, 2015
makazona:
nawao.APC always "alleging"
::--Na wah o, PDP always having evil plans to hold unto power at all cost.

1 Like

Re: PDP/Jonathan Govt Has Plans To Manipulate 2015 Elections - APC by Nobody: 8:39pm On Mar 04, 2015
APC parallel government should be installed immediately.

If APC are relying on the world community to ensure elections are not rigged then they are being delusional.

The world powers : America and Europe have been robbing us blind for 16 years, there is no way will allow a competent government who may seek to probe and recover the hundreds of billions of dollars they have stolen from us.

For this reason I fear for the General's life seeing that he is in enemy territory .

May the gods protect him and help him return home safely alive and well.

If our General's plane crashes or he falls ill during his flight we would know who was behind it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP/Jonathan Govt Has Plans To Manipulate 2015 Elections - APC by okocha10: 8:41pm On Mar 04, 2015
GEJ suppose to get an award for the best lier of the last six years I believe all what the opposion is saying dis is de same man that said he didn't know the frb 14th election will not hold is a coward is not fit to be leader cause if u people liten to his interviews he always contradict himself and the wife is no brainer the woman that not even fit to be a teacher accidentally became a first lady tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The PDP Is Set For Implosion / PDP's Obinna Ogba Declares For Governor Of Ebonyi State / Subsidy: Apapa-Led Faction Of LP Rejects NLC Planned Protest

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.