Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,923 members, 7,814,103 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:53 AM

PDP/Jonathan Govt Has Plans To Manipulate 2015 Elections - APC - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP/Jonathan Govt Has Plans To Manipulate 2015 Elections - APC (14340 Views)

April 11 Elections: APC Consolidates Position As Ruling Party / Governorship Elections: APC 21 APGA 1 PDP 7 / National Assembly Elections: APC Sweeps Senate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP/Jonathan Govt Has Plans To Manipulate 2015 Elections - APC by mickeymimi: 8:42pm On Mar 04, 2015
One of the ways in which 2015 elections could be made credible is to use INEC card readers and PVCs, which Jona-led PDP is opposing now.

He has already had six years and all he has demonstrated is his ability for treasury looting, election rigging, putting really bad people in positions of power and authority and his hatred for anyone who questions him.
The bad people around Jonathan are prepared to have Nigeria burn than to loose in a free and fair election .
Jonathan and his gang are becoming restless each day as we move to this special moment in the history of this country. This is a battle between the poor masses of Nigeria and the rich group cabals that have destroyed this country since independence.There is fear in the camp of pdp and they are capable of doing anything including using the security agencies to rob us.
President Jonathan has a wonderful opportunity to redeem his legacy by supporting free and fair elections. It is clear that he lacks the moral weight to challenge the vicious and unconscionable hawks around him.You have got to read deep to understand
the evil machination of this Jonathan government. They are bent on creating chaos. Pdp always up to one mischief or the other!

If jega do not agree to rig this election pdp is doom that is why the pdp will do everythin to make sure they remove jega or rig the election.

With all this coming up as the president lied on media chat that he has no intention to sack jega this is where nigerians need to confirm the fact that apc is right abt pdp. Jonah had no problems with Jega all this while but he's got issues with him now abi.If they sack Jega PDP will bury themselves.

GEJ can never win this coming election, if it's free and fair.

counting down to this election....I'm tired of this madness!

Asari Dokubo " Jonathan's 2015 presidential aspiration as an exercise in futility, saying he would lose because he has surrounded himself with people who drove away those who made big contributions to the political and electoral processes that enthroned his presidency, such as former president, Chief Olusegun Obasanjo."

5 Likes

Re: PDP/Jonathan Govt Has Plans To Manipulate 2015 Elections - APC by Ohibenemma(m): 8:50pm On Mar 04, 2015
Believe everything you read today at your own peril. Objective minds will filter whatever they hear from these political gamers, using every means they could lay their hands on to an advantage, while "others" will swallow hook, line and sinker, once the news paints the "other" side badly. How many apc supporters have accepted that Lai's butt leaks or that Tinubu's mouth stinks and that a large part of Lagos' revenue goes into his pockets? How many pdp supporters agree that the party is bribing the press even when that is "clearly" the practice across the divide? How many have used their own state organised LG elections as basis to ascertain the commitment of the various parties to free and fair elections? HOW LONG SHALL WE BE SO TAKEN FOR FOOLS?

1 Like

Re: PDP/Jonathan Govt Has Plans To Manipulate 2015 Elections - APC by ajebuter(f): 8:55pm On Mar 04, 2015
Why dont I just declare GEJ winner pre election and give these pampers-wearing, foul breathed, ugly old guys something to really complain and whine about?

Abeg we are tired of their speculations and what ifs jawe!
Re: PDP/Jonathan Govt Has Plans To Manipulate 2015 Elections - APC by abduljabbar4(m): 8:56pm On Mar 04, 2015
Bmark:
you and other paid PDP agents will be taken to where you belong after the elections..Then nairaland will retain its lost glory.It sucks with you smelling monkeys,baboons, and apes strolling up and down shouting your madness.The zoo will be your abode very soon.mark my word.tanoids,quote me and go and die.
pity the idi0ts na!

1 Like

Re: PDP/Jonathan Govt Has Plans To Manipulate 2015 Elections - APC by abduljabbar4(m): 9:02pm On Mar 04, 2015
ednut1:
GEJ d clever quiet guy. he has successfully quashed d momentum GMB had by postponing d election. hehehehe. pa Buhari go back to ur cows. GEJ till 2040
wait and see. That was how I collected ramalan yeros cash and I will vote for el ruafi and Buhari
Re: PDP/Jonathan Govt Has Plans To Manipulate 2015 Elections - APC by abdulhaziz: 9:02pm On Mar 04, 2015
When you read news allegations. Read in between the lines so you can get the message before commenting. Don't just start insulting. Please

1 Like

Re: PDP/Jonathan Govt Has Plans To Manipulate 2015 Elections - APC by Seawhy(m): 9:06pm On Mar 04, 2015
Thanks for that useful information.
Nigerians and international community are watching them.
Let them come up with their gimmicks and they will definitely fall into that hole.
The wind of change is already blowing and this is what Nigerians need now.
Change! change!! change!!! APC
Re: PDP/Jonathan Govt Has Plans To Manipulate 2015 Elections - APC by Akpan107(m): 9:11pm On Mar 04, 2015
tsdarkside:

sorry,,to disappoint you,,,i rather vote buhari "a general"

than jonathan "the clueless one"........... angry angry angry
undecided
tsdarkside:

sorry,,to disappoint you,,,i rather vote buhari "a general"

than jonathan "the clueless one"........... angry angry angry
Re: PDP/Jonathan Govt Has Plans To Manipulate 2015 Elections - APC by abduljabbar4(m): 9:13pm On Mar 04, 2015
wummyanthoy:
LIes , d properties ot trillion Tinubu acquired did pdp paid money into his account ? Abi d one he stole ?
atleast he is not corrupt. Or is stealing corruption? The corrupt ones will go to kiri kiri. U should leave tinubu cos what he did was mere stealing. How much did tinubu STOLE? But gejites are complaining. Money that cannot buy biscuit
Re: PDP/Jonathan Govt Has Plans To Manipulate 2015 Elections - APC by PastorOla1: 9:26pm On Mar 04, 2015
GEJ/PDP HAVE FAILED ALREADY.

1 Like

Re: PDP/Jonathan Govt Has Plans To Manipulate 2015 Elections - APC by billyG(m): 9:30pm On Mar 04, 2015
investnotspend:

Source : http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/03/apc-exposes-plans-by-pdpjonathan-govt-to-manipulate-2015-elections/?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter
Apc always outwiting PDP,they saw that d govt want 2 pospone d election & it come 2 pass,they insinuate pdp want jega sacked & it was so,we know which party dnt want pvc,card reader,who are bribing ppl.it is d pigs party.

2 Likes

Re: PDP/Jonathan Govt Has Plans To Manipulate 2015 Elections - APC by badesco(m): 9:31pm On Mar 04, 2015
Mr liar Mohammed, this is nothing but thrash. I am sure this an aftermath of dupocumentary on Bola Tinubu. Can Mr liar produced some evidence to back his claims.
Re: PDP/Jonathan Govt Has Plans To Manipulate 2015 Elections - APC by Nobody: 9:49pm On Mar 04, 2015
My Nyoung President let the elder statemen help us, pls go back home
Re: PDP/Jonathan Govt Has Plans To Manipulate 2015 Elections - APC by Nobody: 9:50pm On Mar 04, 2015
Another forge here
Re: PDP/Jonathan Govt Has Plans To Manipulate 2015 Elections - APC by bobisky(m): 9:52pm On Mar 04, 2015
So u too will believe those propagandrish lie from d king of lies.
Re: PDP/Jonathan Govt Has Plans To Manipulate 2015 Elections - APC by menxer: 10:00pm On Mar 04, 2015
I don't doubt Lai, because I heard and was shown d pics of a brand new car given to an Inec staff

1 Like

Re: PDP/Jonathan Govt Has Plans To Manipulate 2015 Elections - APC by blackandbold: 10:23pm On Mar 04, 2015
mandax:

But the road to a rigged election started more than five years ago with Boko intimidating Nigerians to believe that Jonathan is a weak leader. That intimidation made many Nigerians who feel that they are insecure under Jonathan presidency to troop to an alternative party which turned out to be APC that Buhari is now running under as presidential candidate.

So who has since been rigging the election process? You don't seem to understand that the process of using violence to intimidate the voters away from a particular presidential candidate also amounts to rigging election?

what are we saying what are u saying? do anti buharis have to politicise religion or "religiounise" politics.permit me to use that coloqual word.presidency has demonstrated how myopic they were when they were always peddling funny news around that opposition was responsible for the insecurity in the north before they retracted the statememt when they now realise their folly that bokoaram is not any opposition political strategy.the presidency has at its disposal the used to be formidable internationally recognised nigeria armed forces to quench the slowly rising boko forsces then but for 5 goodw years he was not smart enough to bring coordination to dat level.....he even denied that chibock girls were kidmapped auntil intermational commumity comfirmed itnow tell me he is weak im tackling insecurity or not...dont decieve yourselves. infact I was even beginning to believe the saying of former NSA before he died mysteriously In an aircrash whem he said pdp is bokoaram, cos several other individuals in jonathan government were named by some international security agent that are closely connected to boko aram.
ok..insecurity aside. l..the question am putting forward to u is this present petrol scarcity issue...the presidency through the pdp chairmam said the opposition is responsible for the scarcity,only retarded pro jonatansuppose believe the story sha...cos we all know the cause..yet u people blame opposition.....
for power too..u people are blaming oposition.have u people mow sold ur birthright and the future generation of naija cos of some few thousamds or millions of naira?
it is common nigerian that is been intimidated by the government's attitudes in hamdling common iases
.vote them out and if after for yrars of a new governemt they are messing up..vote them out again. simmpleeee

1 Like

Re: PDP/Jonathan Govt Has Plans To Manipulate 2015 Elections - APC by bewildered: 10:35pm On Mar 04, 2015
See dis diaper man uttering gibberish.
Re: PDP/Jonathan Govt Has Plans To Manipulate 2015 Elections - APC by prettymiss4433(f): 10:49pm On Mar 04, 2015
Lies from d pit of Hell, APC leave our dear GEJ alone,stop frustrating his effort.Buhari is no better.Let God be d judge.
Re: PDP/Jonathan Govt Has Plans To Manipulate 2015 Elections - APC by bewildered: 10:53pm On Mar 04, 2015
[quote author=slightlyMad post=31303412]GEJ no just get shame. You r really slightly mad.
Re: PDP/Jonathan Govt Has Plans To Manipulate 2015 Elections - APC by Chars1289: 10:54pm On Mar 04, 2015
Taylor86:
PDP and GEJ wants to rig elections....i taught APC were smart, y dnt u guys initiate ur own rigging pattern let's see hu rigs best

will keep on shouting GEJ till my voice cracks

ehyaa..sorry case

1 Like

Re: PDP/Jonathan Govt Has Plans To Manipulate 2015 Elections - APC by adeA1(m): 11:10pm On Mar 04, 2015
IdrisAdebiye:
APC and lies. These and many more are what they plan to do so that once arrested they can claim they said it ahead. Your sponsor (Tinubu) has been exposed and people are wiser. In logic, if A=B, and B=C then C=A! So if Tinubu is a thief and Tinubu is the sponsor of Buhari, then Buhari is a THIEF!
Nigerians were nt move by d prgrammed documentry. We ll knw the gain n the rights of who works is to eat where h/she works. Tinubu might be lootin our treasury but he single handedly turned lagos Mega city where U clueless can't avoid but to ve 1or2 of ur huzes bult on the land. Tnd I must say this s wat every seasoned nigerians want unlike Gej n his ppl
Re: PDP/Jonathan Govt Has Plans To Manipulate 2015 Elections - APC by Olufemiolaolu(m): 11:25pm On Mar 04, 2015
chemali:
You can't put anything past GEJ - a man who brazenly sacked a whistle blower on the basis of a misinterpreted FRC document to the detriment of the economy (by the way has anyone heard anything about the Financial Reporting Council since it was used to sack Sanusi?). The effect of his stupid decision is still being felt as investors see him as a leader not worth trusting.

These claims, even though not pleasing to the ears, is to reduce the number of tricks PDP can choose to play. If APC has kept quiet, Jega would be sacked by now and the use of PVCs stopped. The war against Boko Haram may not even have started.
Jonathan has pocketed d current cbn gov, dats y he isnt saying anything ooooo. May God save Nigeria from dis evil vampires ooooo
Re: PDP/Jonathan Govt Has Plans To Manipulate 2015 Elections - APC by ncoolsome(m): 11:28pm On Mar 04, 2015
HzRF:
Why are these people deceiving themselves

Everyday new lies
Propaganda each day
U think gej plan to rig will be made available to. Just anyone
Rigging plan is now "beer palour" gist
Ur sources is doing good work feeding u lies
Good now that u have foiled pdp's plan
Hope we won't hear story on March 28

When APC said there was a plot to poStpon the elections u said it was a lie,when they said there was a plan to remove jega u also said its a lie,when wld u bliv them?
Re: PDP/Jonathan Govt Has Plans To Manipulate 2015 Elections - APC by IYANGBALI: 12:13am On Mar 05, 2015
I wonder why GEJ and his cohorts want to make this election a do or die affair. Gej should be grateful to God for all his blessings,a once shoeless man,now ruling a country like Nigeria,he should not push his luck too far,by allowing some greedy hediots to make him fall like king Pharaoh in the bible
Re: PDP/Jonathan Govt Has Plans To Manipulate 2015 Elections - APC by OpeDwarroir: 12:41am On Mar 05, 2015
Am completely disappointed with Vanguard for publishing this trash. The press would have given Liar Mohamed the mockery of his life by laughing at him immediately after the conference. You expect me to believe this trash. I also wonder how this post found its way to front page.
Re: PDP/Jonathan Govt Has Plans To Manipulate 2015 Elections - APC by nkpommpko(m): 2:58am On Mar 05, 2015
What do u call any Nigerian who is on N7k monthly salary, that queues up for hours just to buy petrol at N110/ltr for his IBPMN generator to power his/her techno phone just to type GEJ TILL 2019.

1 Like

Re: PDP/Jonathan Govt Has Plans To Manipulate 2015 Elections - APC by Descartes: 4:41am On Mar 05, 2015
Liar Mohammed? The grandpa need not be taken seriously?
Re: PDP/Jonathan Govt Has Plans To Manipulate 2015 Elections - APC by chysam: 5:00am On Mar 05, 2015
All Lai said are true. Just yesterday I watched people on TV selling their PVCs for 15k each. So my question is who are the buyers of these PVCs? It is practically impossible that the opposition can encourage such.it is clear Jega was almost sacked but for the opposition's outcry which forced Jonathan into changing his mind and yer hatching other plots.in a weeks time,we will begin to witness successful and failed plans of the PDP.
Re: PDP/Jonathan Govt Has Plans To Manipulate 2015 Elections - APC by sleekdre: 5:49am On Mar 05, 2015
So Jonathan is not clueless afterall..
Re: PDP/Jonathan Govt Has Plans To Manipulate 2015 Elections - APC by Nyaknor(m): 8:06am On Mar 05, 2015
Like PDP like APC....... Stupid people...
Re: PDP/Jonathan Govt Has Plans To Manipulate 2015 Elections - APC by lekadornis: 8:35am On Mar 05, 2015
its sadden my heart when ppl just tag all this allegations as mere lies and propaganda, when over the last 4 months we've seen all that was previously said by APC played out like a nollywood script before our eyes, remember NO FIRE NO SMOKE.
May God help us, because i cant jst imagine the level of lawlessness in the country at the moment all in the political calculations.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

$12m Contract: Uzodinma Released, Returns For Grilling Today / Buhari: Cyber Terrorists Causing Anxiety In Nigeria / 2023 Presidency: No Difference Between APC And PDP - Akpabio

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.