Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,268 members, 7,864,386 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 05:20 PM

Why I Boarded The Train Withordinary People On March 2 – Mercy Johnson - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why I Boarded The Train Withordinary People On March 2 – Mercy Johnson (6938 Views)

7 Nigerians Make The List Of Most Reputable People On Earth 2017 / Olajumoke Spotted Sharing Bread & Butter To People On The Street(pics,video) / 'why I Boarded The Train With 'ordinary People' On March 2' - Mercy Johnson (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Boarded The Train Withordinary People On March 2 – Mercy Johnson by laurel03(m): 6:16pm On Mar 04, 2015
Who be Mercy Jonhson?
Re: Why I Boarded The Train Withordinary People On March 2 – Mercy Johnson by Wendy80(f): 6:22pm On Mar 04, 2015
Evina:
So she felt the need to address such trivial issue and even had the effrontery to call them ordinary. Range rover ko! Train rover Ni!

She is not even light skinned, and I bet it is not a 2014 range rover sport that was paid cash for. tongue no offensisi. angry

My dear did u read ds story @all?

1 Like

Re: Why I Boarded The Train Withordinary People On March 2 – Mercy Johnson by Evina(f): 6:26pm On Mar 04, 2015
Wendy80:

My dear did u read ds story @all?

Yes Wendy I did!
Re: Why I Boarded The Train Withordinary People On March 2 – Mercy Johnson by Wendy80(f): 6:27pm On Mar 04, 2015
Evina:

Yes Wendy I did!

Ook then kiss
Re: Why I Boarded The Train Withordinary People On March 2 – Mercy Johnson by Nobody: 6:42pm On Mar 04, 2015
Ordinary people? Range Rover developed mechanical fault abi? How convenient Train to the rescue........

Just say the truth MJ you are part of GEJ's minions campaigning using various strategies, you sef don collect out of the 21billion naira abi
Re: Why I Boarded The Train Withordinary People On March 2 – Mercy Johnson by AJOT99(m): 7:41pm On Mar 04, 2015
Hmm.....
Re: Why I Boarded The Train Withordinary People On March 2 – Mercy Johnson by HzRF(m): 8:06pm On Mar 04, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:
You see what is called understanding.. MJ u rock jare..

You see what TRANSFORMATION is called also.. GEJ u rock pass joor..

GEJ till tinubu buys Oral-B toothpaste
Yeeee
My stomach ooo
Roflmao
Chai .
Nigerians ehn

1 Like

Re: Why I Boarded The Train Withordinary People On March 2 – Mercy Johnson by prettimoi(f): 8:52pm On Mar 04, 2015
The problem with most of us is that we don't like reading. Many of us rushed to comment without reading it. If I may say,the topic is quite misleading giving us the impression that MJ referred to other passengers as ordinary people. I just love this girl, she is too much. Go girl. let haters keep hating while you keep growing.

1 Like

Re: Why I Boarded The Train Withordinary People On March 2 – Mercy Johnson by vega84(m): 9:41pm On Mar 04, 2015
I doubt if MJ said all that. Bt if she did then f....ck her, jst cos u act movie (nollywood fr that matter) fr a living doesn't make other people ordinary got that! Rubbish! #vegatalks#
Re: Why I Boarded The Train Withordinary People On March 2 – Mercy Johnson by danbrowndmf(m): 1:42pm On Mar 05, 2015
Haters Are Lie able to Die Young
Evina:

And if you don't get paid for being a busy body, you're just a... Mercy Johnson, come and complete the sentence. grin
Re: Why I Boarded The Train Withordinary People On March 2 – Mercy Johnson by Glock9(m): 9:52am On Mar 06, 2015
Henix:
Ordinary people ke? Rang Rover ni? Kind of story u can only hear in Nigeria

My thoughts exactly. What the Bleep do they mean by ordinary people. Na these kind stuff dey vex me. Crap.
Re: Why I Boarded The Train Withordinary People On March 2 – Mercy Johnson by Nobody: 1:13pm On Mar 06, 2015
Nna ehn....na wa for nigerians o!
E be like say english dey worry una small small....otherwise re we not all ordinary people.....una be winch abi ogbanje?!
Na those groups i know wey be say den be extraordinary. undecided embarassed

1 Like

Re: Why I Boarded The Train Withordinary People On March 2 – Mercy Johnson by Krasid(m): 1:35pm On Mar 06, 2015
Evina:
So she felt the need to address such trivial issue and even had the effrontery to call them ordinary. Range rover ko! Train rover Ni!

She is not even light skinned, and I bet it is not a 2014 range rover sport that was paid cash for. tongue no offensisi. angry

I don't think you are smart.You clearly didn't read what she said before making this comment.

1 Like

Re: Why I Boarded The Train Withordinary People On March 2 – Mercy Johnson by Evina(f): 2:21pm On Mar 06, 2015
Krasid:
I don't think you are smart.You clearly didn't read what she said before making this comment.

And you think you are smart? How long have you been deluded? cheesy
Re: Why I Boarded The Train Withordinary People On March 2 – Mercy Johnson by Evina(f): 2:28pm On Mar 06, 2015
prettimoi:
The problem with most of us is that we don't like reading. Many of us rushed to comment without reading it. If I may say,the topic is quite misleading giving us the impression that MJ referred to other passengers as ordinary people. I just love this girl, she is too much. Go girl. let haters keep hating while you keep growing.

No prettimoi! That is not the case at all. Those of us who found what she said offensive, actually could detect the underlying arrogant tone. You don't address something wrong by agreeing with it.

She went ahead to still refer to the people as ordinary and mention the brand of car, which was unnecessary, then in an attempt not to seem arrogant, she became patronizing.

We saw through it! And pointing it out don't mean we hate! I don't know why y'all keep assuming people hate just cause they got a different opinion.
Re: Why I Boarded The Train Withordinary People On March 2 – Mercy Johnson by Evina(f): 2:32pm On Mar 06, 2015
danbrowndmf:
Haters Are Lie able to Die Young

Busy bodies who fail to effectively utilize the 10% of their brain power are liable to extinction!
Re: Why I Boarded The Train Withordinary People On March 2 – Mercy Johnson by francizy(m): 2:45pm On Mar 06, 2015
Evina:

It is jealous not jelous tongue
I am typing this comment with my gold coloured iPhone 5s, while chilling in my £74,000 red coloured 2015 Range Rover Sport, paid cash! cool

If I was really hating on MJ, I won't give her roles to act. wink

**Clears throat**

You give rolls or roles? Cuz I don't understand..

By the way, I want my own sausage rolls too.. cool wink grin
Re: Why I Boarded The Train Withordinary People On March 2 – Mercy Johnson by Evina(f): 2:52pm On Mar 06, 2015
francizy:

**Clears throat**

You give rolls or roles? Cuz I don't understand..

By the way, I want my own sausage rolls too.. cool wink grin

Please help me understand.
Re: Why I Boarded The Train Withordinary People On March 2 – Mercy Johnson by francizy(m): 2:57pm On Mar 06, 2015
Evina:

Please help me understand.

Lmao!

I need roles too na, since you give roles.. wink
Re: Why I Boarded The Train Withordinary People On March 2 – Mercy Johnson by Evina(f): 3:09pm On Mar 06, 2015
francizy:

Lmao!

I need roles too na, since you give roles.. wink

Okay. I am currently casting for a home video. But the only role left to be filled is the "boz" role. Can you act as a "boz".

1 Like

Re: Why I Boarded The Train Withordinary People On March 2 – Mercy Johnson by francizy(m): 3:14pm On Mar 06, 2015
Evina:

Okay. I am currently casting for a home video. But the only role left to be filled is the "boz" role. Can you act as a "boz".

Lmao!

If am gonna kiss you, why not? wink

Tho me is more of a music person than a movie person...
Re: Why I Boarded The Train Withordinary People On March 2 – Mercy Johnson by mrrock: 5:00pm On Mar 06, 2015
There's nothing wrong in the so called celebrities using trains here in Nigeria. They do worldwide.
Re: Why I Boarded The Train Withordinary People On March 2 – Mercy Johnson by itstpia99: 5:26pm On Mar 06, 2015
she needs Jesus.

(1) (2) (Reply)

You Know This Generation Is Crazy When A Bride Came Like This To Her Wedding / Queen Mercy Atang Covers The “Curtain Close” Edition Of Attention Magazine / See E-money And KC Multi-million Naira Dual Building In Their Village: Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.