Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,512 members, 7,819,853 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:22 AM

Former Chief Justice’s Son Joins Terrorist Group ISIS - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Former Chief Justice’s Son Joins Terrorist Group ISIS (39904 Views)

Buhari Takes Water As Osinbajo, Saraki And Chief Justice Take Juice (pic) / Former Chief-Of-Army-Staff, Minimah Hands Over To New COAS / The Radical Islamist Group (ISIS) Just Took Over Quaragosh, The Biggest Christia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Former Chief Justice’s Son Joins Terrorist Group ISIS by mayyorr01(m): 10:13pm On Mar 04, 2015
IbnSultaan:
RICH kids.
Feel 4 his Dad
yes only the rich can afford to travel to syria dis time, I can't even afford transport to Ghana....so fvuck him nd his stewpid ideology
Re: Former Chief Justice’s Son Joins Terrorist Group ISIS by M14A1: 10:13pm On Mar 04, 2015
drstone1:

ApC goons and their type of delusional reasoning,...
So pathetic!!
Re: Former Chief Justice’s Son Joins Terrorist Group ISIS by M14A1: 10:15pm On Mar 04, 2015
Most commenters here can't spot sarcasm when they see one.
Re: Former Chief Justice’s Son Joins Terrorist Group ISIS by phranq(m): 10:18pm On Mar 04, 2015
Read in a news that a son of a retired chief justice of Nig in the person of Justice Uwais left Nigeria with his family 2 travel 2 Syria 2 join a terrorist group named ISIS. Some brianless persons because they can now afford mobile gadgets that has access to internet and can afford 2 subscribe to cheap data bundles thought it right to sit @ d comfort of there abode and say that GEJ is the cause. (B4 anybody with start calling me GEJ boy; I neither support APC nor PDP). But for some clueless bigots 2 blame Mr. President for a decision taken by a fully grown man......(Shaking my head like my frnd Charles Bobcharly Chineke ). Why dem no blame him papa? People are taking things too far ooo. I no blame dem na because we dey 4 democracy. The Military will come back make I see who go use him MB (data) yan rubbish.
Re: Former Chief Justice’s Son Joins Terrorist Group ISIS by xklucvG: 10:19pm On Mar 04, 2015
ylaa:
you will start the jihad with your own family. shame on you.

Why? I only quoted what is written in the Quran. I am neither a muslim nor a fighter.
Re: Former Chief Justice’s Son Joins Terrorist Group ISIS by GenIgrigi: 10:22pm On Mar 04, 2015
Ilekeh:
My gosh is there a way to disassociate myself from Nigeria?

**grins** Think like a Biafran. Anytime we travel out we carry along with us our Biafran passport FOR CLARIFICATIONS. Biafrans don't bear names like Ahmed and mohammed, Our bravery earned us that priviledge. Stop discussing oduduwa under your beds in whispers like cowards, come out like the Biafrans and starting making your statement.

4 Likes

Re: Former Chief Justice’s Son Joins Terrorist Group ISIS by Nobody: 10:43pm On Mar 04, 2015
I smell world war 3 sponsored by terrorism. Matthew 24:6 You will hear of wars
and rumors of wars.
Re: Former Chief Justice’s Son Joins Terrorist Group ISIS by nwadiuko1(m): 10:51pm On Mar 04, 2015
Faraidi:
lies
hmmmmoga na wa for u ohh
Re: Former Chief Justice’s Son Joins Terrorist Group ISIS by nortcentrallord(m): 10:54pm On Mar 04, 2015
Yet they say people become terrorists because of lack of education and presence of poverty.

It seems to me more like they become terrorists when they have had a full taste of "virgins" on earth and are ready to proceed to go taste heavenly "virgin" bodies.

What is Jihads own and women's pussy even? This is just disgusting.

1 Like

Re: Former Chief Justice’s Son Joins Terrorist Group ISIS by africandictator(m): 10:57pm On Mar 04, 2015
what about sadiq aminu ogwuche?? Masterminding of nyanya bomblast.
Re: Former Chief Justice’s Son Joins Terrorist Group ISIS by basty: 11:00pm On Mar 04, 2015
Islam and terror sha. Na wah for Islam the Religion of war. The bible is right.

1 Like

Re: Former Chief Justice’s Son Joins Terrorist Group ISIS by mustymatic(m): 11:03pm On Mar 04, 2015
SeverusSnape:
What?!....They will blame GEJ for this also.
Just as u celebrate him for his 70s train, almajiri skuls, etc....It's his fault, he's the president, other presidents take responsibility for these things
Re: Former Chief Justice’s Son Joins Terrorist Group ISIS by mustymatic(m): 11:09pm On Mar 04, 2015
basty:
Islam and terror sha. Na wah for Islam the Religion of war. The bible is right.
Which of d bibles? cos they've bn edited
Re: Former Chief Justice’s Son Joins Terrorist Group ISIS by ONYX5(m): 11:10pm On Mar 04, 2015
at 1st I tot this mofos saying it's GEJ fault was joking ooo but wait oo where all this buhari followers comot their brain put? Yoruba people when una start to mumu like this?
Re: Former Chief Justice’s Son Joins Terrorist Group ISIS by aorta(m): 11:17pm On Mar 04, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
I will blame it on islam undecided!
Tola9ja tartar9 9jaforlife come and see islam ooooooooooooooo. Soon we go hear say some Nairalanders don join ISIL
deluded fellow........u beta go to bed early to avoid bed- wetting

1 Like

Re: Former Chief Justice’s Son Joins Terrorist Group ISIS by Bobandgreat: 11:18pm On Mar 04, 2015
[color=#000099][/color]
mayyorr01:
yes only the rich can afford to travel to syria dis time, I can't even afford transport to Ghana....so fvuck him nd his stewpid ideology

But the poor ones are busy down here. Why not join them?
Re: Former Chief Justice’s Son Joins Terrorist Group ISIS by Nobody: 11:21pm On Mar 04, 2015
aorta:

deluded fellow........u beta go to bed early to avoid bed- wetting
all ya descendants of islam re d same, defend ta prophet u can't buh u will channel ya efforts dodging and avoiding d truth. Can anytin good come from islam aside rape murder etc? Islam suckz

1 Like

Re: Former Chief Justice’s Son Joins Terrorist Group ISIS by April4th(m): 11:36pm On Mar 04, 2015
Rad1cal:

Exactly, we need to vote the clueless guy out so that the peoples general can rescue justice Uwais son from the clutches of ISIS

See as ur foolishness done over ripe,they burst open for NL. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Former Chief Justice’s Son Joins Terrorist Group ISIS by malvisguy212: 12:03am On Mar 05, 2015
ezugegere:
I think Muslims need to sit down and think inwards.
https://www.nairaland.com/2092548/root-caused-islamic-terrorism
Re: Former Chief Justice’s Son Joins Terrorist Group ISIS by tecmon: 12:10am On Mar 05, 2015
nwadiuko1:
Just saw this on this website so I thought I should let you guys know

http://thewillnigeria.com/news/thewill-exclusive-ex-nigerian-chief-justices-son-joins-terrorist-group-isis-3/

www.naij.com/396080-justice-uwaiss-son-allegedly-joins-isis-in-middle-east.html
chatham house should take note, since they give audience to jihadist presidential aspirants
Re: Former Chief Justice’s Son Joins Terrorist Group ISIS by Cityguy: 12:19am On Mar 05, 2015
I'll recommend that FG provides free transportation to all those with sympathy and affiliation to all these terrorist groups to spots around the world where wars are raging. That is cheaper than engaging and killing them on our soil.
Re: Former Chief Justice’s Son Joins Terrorist Group ISIS by ibietela2(m): 12:30am On Mar 05, 2015
tellwisdom:
What is isis?..Football club?? sad

Yes
Re: Former Chief Justice’s Son Joins Terrorist Group ISIS by 1stdammy: 12:52am On Mar 05, 2015
Rad1cal:

Exactly, we need to vote the clueless guy out so that the peoples general can rescue justice Uwais son from the clutches of ISIS
Why haven't U too join them, so that we can blame Jonathan for U..............oponu, slowpoke.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Former Chief Justice’s Son Joins Terrorist Group ISIS by Nobody: 1:12am On Mar 05, 2015
can any good report come from the north? most of them are from pretty wealthy homes.

but, buhari sha. make I vote am @ all?
Re: Former Chief Justice’s Son Joins Terrorist Group ISIS by rexzqcom(m): 1:42am On Mar 05, 2015
Gej heat on bokoharam is flushing closeted terrorists out to islamo-fascists heaven of isis.
Thanks Jonathan, there should be no where for terrorists to hide in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Former Chief Justice’s Son Joins Terrorist Group ISIS by YANKEECARZ: 1:43am On Mar 05, 2015
Re: Former Chief Justice’s Son Joins Terrorist Group ISIS by alexlee50: 4:43am On Mar 05, 2015
jerseyboy:
GEJ is responsible. ISIS is feeding off his cluelessness.
I am not surprised at your response.Your I.Q has always been low
Re: Former Chief Justice’s Son Joins Terrorist Group ISIS by Nobody: 6:35am On Mar 05, 2015
ylaa:
and so shall it be. his head will soon be chopped off.

Yeah, na dem sabi, when ISIS begin butcher them like goat, dem go know say zobo and pepsi no be the same..... cool

1 Like

Re: Former Chief Justice’s Son Joins Terrorist Group ISIS by tirnom: 7:09am On Mar 05, 2015
I am not suprised . We belonged to a Facebook group and due to the tone of his posts I had no option than to unfriend him .

1 Like

Re: Former Chief Justice’s Son Joins Terrorist Group ISIS by Nobody: 7:18am On Mar 05, 2015
I get confused when muslims try to entangle themselves from islamic terror group saying islam does not encourage terrorism. Let's be realistic. Majority of the disturbing terror groups has direct link to islam, tell me what must av necessitated his joining isis if not in defense of his religion.

Seeth thou a man that is diligent in his business

Purchase ur MTN 1gig plan for 1200. Contact - 07062027524. Sms/ whatsapp.

Apart from being an mtn customer care representative, I also sell sme data bundles . Every day I resolve sme data related issues ranging from  subscribers being unable to  browse, scams reports  and  deduction of airtime while browsing due to the nature of my Job.

CONSIDER THESE TIPs BEFORE MAKING DATA PURCHASE SO AS NOT TO BE SCAMMED.

No real data SME data seller would sell 1gig below 1200,  anyone campaigning below this price is a scammer.

I will declare the number I use for sme data share which is – 07061350125.  Every potential buyer should pls call mtn customer care and request that you wish to know if a particular data seller has sme bundle on the line he or she wishes to share from. At confirmation, you can then patronize me.

I am open for complaints nd enquiries as I will assist u resolve whatever difficulty u maybe currently experiencing on  Mtn sme data share or difficulty in browsing and step by step configuration of all devices etc.

Regards.

1 Like

Re: Former Chief Justice’s Son Joins Terrorist Group ISIS by Ifebazz(m): 7:27am On Mar 05, 2015
jerseyboy:
GEJ is responsible. ISIS is feeding off his cluelessness.
Your stupidly has no bounds. So Cameron and Obama are stupid also as people trickle from their countries too?
In fact, it's the actual cluelessness of the pro APC supporters that makes me think of Jonathan as irreplaceable for now. They just spin stupid bigotry from the cesspit of ignorance fed to them by power seeking APC leaders.
Nigerians are too gullible.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ben Murray-Bruce Pictured With His Adopted Son And Friend Ibrahim Aliyu / POLITICS2019: We Didn’t Step Down For Buhari – APC Presidential Aspirants Blow H / Jonathan: Stella Oduah Hates Me Up Till Today For Sacking Her As Aviation Minist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.