Stats: 3,153,493 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:00 AM

NAF Alpha Jets Conducted Four Airstrikes Against Boko Haram in 24hrs - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NAF Alpha Jets Conducted Four Airstrikes Against Boko Haram in 24hrs (27725 Views)

APC Conducted An Online Assessment Polls Of Their Performance (see Results) / Sadique Abubakar At The 'Home Of Alpha Jets' In Niger State. PICS / Chadian And Nigerian Airforce Carry Out Airstrikes Against Boko Haram (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: NAF Alpha Jets Conducted Four Airstrikes Against Boko Haram in 24hrs by Akinsz: 4:35pm On Mar 04, 2015
[quote author=lalasticlala post=31296284][/quote] more pictures or i don't believe in it....
Re: NAF Alpha Jets Conducted Four Airstrikes Against Boko Haram in 24hrs by overhypedsteve(m): 4:39pm On Mar 04, 2015
tdayof:
God bless the NAF!

But op 4 air strikes? Four missiles launched?

Too small...
Nigerian air force is so so outdated still using alpha jets? Let say the South Africa air force breached our air space.. Are you telling me we will send in this toys?

Jonathan should for once try investing in our air force...

@least try getting some
Shenyang J-11
Sukhoi su-30MKi
Chengdu-j10
Or probably mig-35
From China or Russia
so you know the name of all this things but do not have the sense to know that most of them have not yet entered service even in the country that made them. how can one man alone bear the burden of this level of dullness? an airstrike does not imply the launch of one single missile only, it could be one or even more than 10, so you re a nigerian and you re this dull, but you were still able to use a mobile phone to find your way into the internet. what happened to the various schools for special children. first of all the SAAF ( south african airforce does not have the resource to maintain and fund a multilateral assault against an oil rich nigeria, second of all a south african plane in our airspace no matter how sophisticated it is would answer to all our air defence resources not just planes alones.
Re: NAF Alpha Jets Conducted Four Airstrikes Against Boko Haram in 24hrs by criuze(m): 4:43pm On Mar 04, 2015
tdayof:
God bless the NAF!

Too small...
Nigerian air force is so so outdated still using alpha jets? Let say the South Africa air force breached our air space.. Are you telling me we will send in this toys?

@least try getting some
Shenyang J-11
Sukhoi su-30MKi
Chengdu-j10
Or probably mig-35
From China or Russia
All we care, does it deliver
Re: NAF Alpha Jets Conducted Four Airstrikes Against Boko Haram in 24hrs by lastpage: 4:43pm On Mar 04, 2015
tdayof:
the picture belongs to the USAF Thunderbird team.

So, why post a picture of a USA Thunderbird team..... under a NAF bombing News, to make it look like it is NAF bombing Boko haram?

Look, l dont mind failures (everyone has failed at least once in the past) but what l detest most is these "clueless mediocres" trying to play "mugun" on Nigerians! angry angry

Cant these PDP be truthful for once?
from Fake pictures of Locomotive lifted from the internet, to fake pictures of "Car manufacturing in Nigeria, also lifted from the internet,... now this fake war also?

Well, we are in the "Season of SIX WEEKS" where ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN! undecided undecided

Lastpage!

Re: NAF Alpha Jets Conducted Four Airstrikes Against Boko Haram in 24hrs by Lovren(m): 4:44pm On Mar 04, 2015
tdayof:
God bless the NAF!

Too small...

@least try getting some
Shenyang J-11
Sukhoi su-30MKi
Chengdu-j10
Or probably mig-35
From China or Russia
.. Do U think these military hardwares go for #5, it cost a fortune man.. Just imagine our budget for a year spent on just one hardware.. Cmon man its absurd and senseless.. Stop blaming this man for everything.. And as for ur dream conflict wif south africa, I pray we dnt get dr and if we do, diplomacy is very much available...
Re: NAF Alpha Jets Conducted Four Airstrikes Against Boko Haram in 24hrs by Nobody: 4:45pm On Mar 04, 2015
gej till 2019, if it didn't happen know I'm not called
Re: NAF Alpha Jets Conducted Four Airstrikes Against Boko Haram in 24hrs by Lovren(m): 4:45pm On Mar 04, 2015
tdayof:
God bless the NAF!

Too small...

@least try getting some
Shenyang J-11
Sukhoi su-30MKi
Chengdu-j10
Or probably mig-35
From China or Russia
.. Do U think these military hardwares go for #5, it cost a fortune man.. Just imagine our budget for a year spent on just one hardware.. Cmon man its absurd and senseless.. Stop blaming this man for everything.. And as for ur dream conflict wif south africa, I pray we dnt get dr and if we do, diplomacy is very much available...
Re: NAF Alpha Jets Conducted Four Airstrikes Against Boko Haram in 24hrs by tdayof(m): 4:48pm On Mar 04, 2015
Lovren:
I know its not easy but we shouldn't be using alpha jets... Check out south Africa air force and our budget is more than theirs.
Re: NAF Alpha Jets Conducted Four Airstrikes Against Boko Haram in 24hrs by tdayof(m): 4:50pm On Mar 04, 2015
lastpage:

So, why post a picture of a USA Thunderbird team..... under a NAF bombing News, to make it look like it is NAF bombing Boko haram?

Look, l dont mind failures (everyone has failed at least once in the past) but what l detest most is these "clueless mediocres" trying to play "mugun" on Nigerians! angry angry

Cant these PDP be truthful for once?
from Fake pictures of Locomotive lifted from the internet, to fake pictures of "Car manufacturing in Nigeria, also lifted from the internet,... now this fake war also?

Well, we are in the "Season of SIX WEEKS" where ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN! undecided undecided

Lastpage!
Lol m not a PDP supporter check my post again... Modified
Re: NAF Alpha Jets Conducted Four Airstrikes Against Boko Haram in 24hrs by felifeli: 4:50pm On Mar 04, 2015
tdayof:
God bless the NAF!

Too small...

@least try getting some
Shenyang J-11
Sukhoi su-30MKi
Chengdu-j10
Or probably mig-35
From China or Russia

Yes o like they sell the jets on the shelf at the military weapons section of their supermarkets there abi. SMH
Re: NAF Alpha Jets Conducted Four Airstrikes Against Boko Haram in 24hrs by tdayof(m): 4:51pm On Mar 04, 2015
overhypedsteve:
so you know the name of all this things but do not have the sense to know that most of them have not yet entered service even in the country that made them. how can one man alone bear the burden of this level of dullness? an airstrike does not imply the launch of one single missile only, it could be one or even more than 10, so you re a nigerian and you re this dull, but you were still able to use a mobile phone to find your way into the internet. what happened to the various schools for special children. first of all the SAAF ( south african airforce does not have the resource to maintain and fund a multilateral assault against an oil rich nigeria, second of all a south african plane in our airspace no matter how sophisticated it is would answer to all our air defence resources not just planes alones.
do more research then quote me.
Re: NAF Alpha Jets Conducted Four Airstrikes Against Boko Haram in 24hrs by b0rn2fuck(m): 4:52pm On Mar 04, 2015
rambo4life03:
This is not Alfa jets joooor neither is it Nigerian.
Re: NAF Alpha Jets Conducted Four Airstrikes Against Boko Haram in 24hrs by tdayof(m): 4:52pm On Mar 04, 2015
hamilton62:

You are right ooo but we are not at the luxury of purchasing such expensive war jets now due to the present state of the economy. Let's just manage the available but only the sound of the alpha jets kills targets before the red button is pushed *lol*
If we fabricate or manufacture be it anyone, will you agree to fly with if as a pilot because I know that one will be cheaper, though this is for the guy who asked for local made jets *lol*?
will be joining the naf after my degree
Re: NAF Alpha Jets Conducted Four Airstrikes Against Boko Haram in 24hrs by tdayof(m): 4:54pm On Mar 04, 2015
NighttWalker:
Noah, the US won't even think of selling us the f-16 talk less of a bomber, what we need is the Su-34 bomber, its a fighter bomber.

Never heard of it? That's cuz its a new jet
I know the su-34 sukhoi ... Russian Chinese made.... The f15 is of no match to the mig
Re: NAF Alpha Jets Conducted Four Airstrikes Against Boko Haram in 24hrs by tdayof(m): 4:56pm On Mar 04, 2015
Reaper231:

d military is doing its best but for alpha jets wtf is wrong wit naf? alpha jets r only used in most countries for military training and nt for war is dis hw we intend to fight cameroon for bakassi? Plus I think d bulk of dis war is being fought by d army. Naf guys be taking selfies in dia jets.
right! Even air backup comes after hours of using ground troops... But its not the same in some other countries
Re: NAF Alpha Jets Conducted Four Airstrikes Against Boko Haram in 24hrs by ighodalonosa(m): 4:58pm On Mar 04, 2015
ichidodo:
Not trying to rain on anyone's parade but Alpha jets?.. In this century?!...That sh**t is way older than we..The least we expect by now is the Airforce to have upgraded its fighter fleet even if its third-hand Sukhois and Mig Foxbats....throw in a couple Tupolev Black jack Bombers and we just might be the strongest aerial force in West Africa.
what fo u need a tupolev for?
Re: NAF Alpha Jets Conducted Four Airstrikes Against Boko Haram in 24hrs by NighttWalker(m): 5:05pm On Mar 04, 2015
tdayof:
I know the su-34 sukhoi ... Russian Chinese made.... The f15 is of no match to the mig
Don't underestimate the US F series
Re: NAF Alpha Jets Conducted Four Airstrikes Against Boko Haram in 24hrs by dre11(m): 5:07pm On Mar 04, 2015
idupaul:

Is this a joke? What kind of airstrike can an alpha jet possibly conduct . I will only start taking the airforce seriously when the stop using alphas

Half bread is better than none

I just want them to eliminate all those boko haram guys
Re: NAF Alpha Jets Conducted Four Airstrikes Against Boko Haram in 24hrs by Lovren(m): 5:08pm On Mar 04, 2015
tdayof:
I know its not easy but we shouldn't be using alpha jets... Check out south Africa air force and our budget is more than theirs.
.. Man Nigeria has a lot of things to do wif awa budget than spending trillions on hardwares, education sector needs urgent and improved funding, same wif health sector and d likes, china, Russia and USA daht u r comparing makes these hardware themselves.. Egypt, lybia and Algeria has this weapons cos to some extent, they are rich and less corrupt.. Also u can't expect NAF to drop 8million naira worth of explosives on just 2 bokos now, it is mismanagement of resource, F16's F15's Alfa's and d likes are sold only to those that can afford it, that won't wax strong and use em against em and sometimes, to their allies.. We have along way to go man..
Re: NAF Alpha Jets Conducted Four Airstrikes Against Boko Haram in 24hrs by tdayof(m): 5:20pm On Mar 04, 2015
NighttWalker:
Don't underestimate the US F series
d f 22 is the only one that can match su-24
Re: NAF Alpha Jets Conducted Four Airstrikes Against Boko Haram in 24hrs by NighttWalker(m): 5:35pm On Mar 04, 2015
tdayof:
d f 22 is the only one that can match su-24
Hope you know the F-22 is one of the best jets in this present time? You should be comparing the f-22 to su-30 and su-35
Re: NAF Alpha Jets Conducted Four Airstrikes Against Boko Haram in 24hrs by tdayof(m): 5:40pm On Mar 04, 2015
NighttWalker:
Hope you know the F-22 is one of the best jets in this present time? You should be comparing the f-22 to su-30 and su-35
yea I know.... I was going to type Sukhoi Su-27
Re: NAF Alpha Jets Conducted Four Airstrikes Against Boko Haram in 24hrs by Livinusc(m): 5:49pm On Mar 04, 2015
Fire!! Fire!!! Fire!!!!! all d BOKO devils till they die finish. Weldon our NAF.
Re: NAF Alpha Jets Conducted Four Airstrikes Against Boko Haram in 24hrs by Demmzy15(m): 6:10pm On Mar 04, 2015
tdayof:
God bless the NAF!

Too small...

@least try getting some
Shenyang J-11
Sukhoi su-30MKi
Chengdu-j10
Or probably mig-35
From China or Russia
dont worry Buhari would get us f-15s and f-16s,they are the surest figher jets used by america,britain,saudi arabia,uae,canada,jordan
Re: NAF Alpha Jets Conducted Four Airstrikes Against Boko Haram in 24hrs by Nobody: 6:16pm On Mar 04, 2015
Why is it now Gej is on the offensive against Boko haram,he should have done these years ago.I smell something fishy! SAI BUHARI joor !
Re: NAF Alpha Jets Conducted Four Airstrikes Against Boko Haram in 24hrs by amanze15(m): 6:21pm On Mar 04, 2015
4 air strikes in 24hours hmmmm make I no talk sha, for "There was a country"
Re: NAF Alpha Jets Conducted Four Airstrikes Against Boko Haram in 24hrs by omochefran(m): 6:29pm On Mar 04, 2015
tdayof:
God bless the NAF!

Too small...

Jonathan should for once try investing in our air force...guy you want them to finally finish the small pepper wey dem wan leave for us.

@least try getting some
Shenyang J-11
Sukhoi su-30MKi
Chengdu-j10
Or probably mig-35
From China or Russia
Re: NAF Alpha Jets Conducted Four Airstrikes Against Boko Haram in 24hrs by Frankicent(m): 6:33pm On Mar 04, 2015
tdayof:
God bless the NAF!

Too small...

@least try getting some
Shenyang J-11
Sukhoi su-30MKi
Chengdu-j10
Or probably mig-35
From China or Russia

If this kinda jets breach Nigerian air space. o Boi Nigeria AF go run ooooo....Chai government should be curious with Nigerian AF
Re: NAF Alpha Jets Conducted Four Airstrikes Against Boko Haram in 24hrs by tdayof(m): 6:39pm On Mar 04, 2015
Frankicent:

If this kinda jets breach Nigerian air space. o Boi Nigeria AF go run ooooo....Chai government should be curious with Nigerian AF
no b only run d pilot go eject on air then parachute down... Off uniform comot...
Re: NAF Alpha Jets Conducted Four Airstrikes Against Boko Haram in 24hrs by Nobody: 6:48pm On Mar 04, 2015
Toktee:
Finally,jonathan and his generals got tired of using nothdrn blood to make money,where were the Apha jets when bokoharam were terrorising entire north?
All this is happening cos jonathan and the pdp know well that if buhari cum to power,they will be xposed,GOD PUNISH JONATHAN,SAMBN,CLARK,FANI KAYODE,FAYOSE,BODE ETC,MAY THEY NOT LIVE TO SEE THE ELECTION DAY.
is it not the buari that said flighty bokoharam is a fight against the north. Or u are talking about another buari?
Re: NAF Alpha Jets Conducted Four Airstrikes Against Boko Haram in 24hrs by tsdarkside(m): 7:03pm On Mar 04, 2015
we are kicking asses..

WE ARE NIGERIANS..

dont let them forget,,,

you piss us off....WE KICK YOUR BUTTTTT,,, angry angry angry angry (forgive my engilishi)
Re: NAF Alpha Jets Conducted Four Airstrikes Against Boko Haram in 24hrs by tsdarkside(m): 7:11pm On Mar 04, 2015
bushdoc9919:

MiGs cost a lot of money.

We need a domestic aircraft industry....

thank you.... grin grin grin

Senator Akpabio Campaigns In Eket (Photos) / Throwback Photos Of El-rufai As A Young Man / BREAKING: Shehu Sani Reacts To Deji Adeyanju's Arrest

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61