Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,837 members, 7,831,715 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 03:27 AM

I Want To Succeed Elechi Because I’ve Invested And It Is My Turn To Chop” -Umahi - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Want To Succeed Elechi Because I’ve Invested And It Is My Turn To Chop” -Umahi (22480 Views)

I May Not Vote PDP Presidential Candidate In 2019 – Governor Umahi / Umahi Installs CCTV Cameras In Abakaliki Metropolis / Yari Abubakar, Martins Elechi, Nigerias Youngest & Oldest Governors Respectively (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want To Succeed Elechi Because I’ve Invested And It Is My Turn To Chop” -Umahi by crushtigress(f): 12:27am On Mar 07, 2015
my goodness did he really say this? oh well he just stated his mind unlike does that promised heaven on earth but their main aim is to 'come and chop' THAT DOESNT MEAN THAT I SUPPORT HIM.MR MAN OH COMMON!! HAVE SOME HEART FEEL OUR PAIN TOO HELP THE MASSES.
Re: I Want To Succeed Elechi Because I’ve Invested And It Is My Turn To Chop” -Umahi by pazienza(m): 12:27am On Mar 07, 2015
Haha! The man is blunt with the truth. Politics in Nigeria is business. You invest( campaign cost, settlement of the big ogas and some of your fellow aspirants, etc) to reap profit, at the expense of the people. It's a very lucrative venture I must say.

We all know this, so I don't understand how this man's utterance is news, he isn't telling us what we don't already know.

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Succeed Elechi Because I’ve Invested And It Is My Turn To Chop” -Umahi by IYANGBALI: 12:55am On Mar 07, 2015
That is the way PDP and Pro Jonathan see governance in Nigeria,"chop I chop"bunch of criminals
Re: I Want To Succeed Elechi Because I’ve Invested And It Is My Turn To Chop” -Umahi by jessiecah(f): 1:10am On Mar 07, 2015
deemdeem:

The fool u are quoting cant decipher what u just stated. He simply cant fathom it.

Hmmm, guy calm down with all these your abusive words, ah ahn. Must you be this insultive to prove your point?
Re: I Want To Succeed Elechi Because I’ve Invested And It Is My Turn To Chop” -Umahi by achi4u(m): 1:14am On Mar 07, 2015
We still haven't had any qualifiable candidate to take from Elechi.
God Please give us a reasonable governor.
Re: I Want To Succeed Elechi Because I’ve Invested And It Is My Turn To Chop” -Umahi by Eluwilussit(m): 1:17am On Mar 07, 2015
If you read the post to the end, you will understand where the man was coming from. Though the choice of word may have been slightly unsuitable, the message is clear. Only hypocrites will say that they will not chop where they sow.

Why do these governors always sabotage their deputies? Shouldn't the deputy be an automatic choice in succeeding the governor? There must be some serious reasons why nigerian politicians don't like their immediate and most senior subordinates to succeed them.
Re: I Want To Succeed Elechi Because I’ve Invested And It Is My Turn To Chop” -Umahi by hotice01: 1:44am On Mar 07, 2015
deemdeem:

The fool u are quoting cant decipher what u just stated. He simply cant fathom it.

Anyone who cannot tolerate people's opinions and results to abusive words,insults or violence to express his opinion is the greatest fool of all.-Hotice

He who cannot take correction or listern lacks maturity.

The reason they think your are been paid is because u act like a typical APC supporter.Always using insults or violence to express their opinions or reply a different view point.Don't be bias,be objective,and just.
A simple and humble post is enough for the wise.
Note-I'm non partisan.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Want To Succeed Elechi Because I’ve Invested And It Is My Turn To Chop” -Umahi by anonimi: 1:49am On Mar 07, 2015
Clerverly:
jonathan and his gang no go kill person ooo

Have you seen the 'audio & video evidence'
Re: I Want To Succeed Elechi Because I’ve Invested And It Is My Turn To Chop” -Umahi by mayibuye: 1:50am On Mar 07, 2015
[b]MEADOWS INC. RECRUITMENT AGENCY now recruiting ND/HND/Bsc in the field of marketing or any degree in a related discipline for a Pharmaceutical firm now based in IBADAN. A second degree or MBA will be an advantage. Ideal candidate must have a passion for identifying business trends, developing business ideas and concepts and nurturing them to function. He/she will help consolidate existing business projects and meet revenue target. The individual must be computer literate, self-motivated and goal oriented.
The company is recruiting creative and passionate Marketing Executives (50 Executives) who are ambitious and motivated with the skills and attitude to work in a fast paced sales environment. The successful candidate will play an integral role in the growth of the marketing team.
JOB DESCRIPTION
To create portfolio of clients
Make product presentation
Be able to set business targets and lead a team in achieving them
Assisting in the writing and production of a variety of marketing campaigns including outdoor, brochures, direct mails and e-shouts
General administration
CANDIDATE’S PROFILE
Experience is big advantage but training will be provided for those that do not have the required experience but are quick to learn.
You should be intelligent and ambitious with flair and a hardworking attitude-your drive to be the best will make you best placed to have successful and rewarding marketing career within an established and forward thinking team.
Additional skills and abilities required for this role include:
Computer literacy
Proven presentation skills-verbal and written
Eligible candidates apply by sending Name, Age, Sex, Qualification, and Course of study to 081 7020 5093
TEXT MESSAGE ONLY PLEASE!
[/b]
Re: I Want To Succeed Elechi Because I’ve Invested And It Is My Turn To Chop” -Umahi by anonimi: 1:53am On Mar 07, 2015
SeverusSnape:
grin The man should go to APC, Tinubu will help him out. That's where his ilk are,then, you will be called a progressive. grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2102459_apcteam_png6dc9407cdcc2b68174c445361fc3e4c9

1 Like

Re: I Want To Succeed Elechi Because I’ve Invested And It Is My Turn To Chop” -Umahi by Nobody: 2:22am On Mar 07, 2015
kastonkastrol:
This is very bad.... Corruption has been so institutionalized by GEJ that people recklessly speak about looting their states/nation's treasury.
I can vividly remember that the PDP national chairman(adamu muazu) said almost the same thing this foolish man said.. In muazu's words; "monkey dey work baboon dey chop, if you chop we too can also chop"

“Monkey dey work, baboon dey chop. That must stop. This time round, monkey must work and monkey must eat". - adamu muazu

[img]http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSxEfkATp-aGF_SBy_zU906R4FO42DTK6g-8AHZZhxf4qpX6HJpelFulJk[/img]

It is finished!
Re: I Want To Succeed Elechi Because I’ve Invested And It Is My Turn To Chop” -Umahi by nnachukz(m): 3:05am On Mar 07, 2015
deemdeem:

Fool, focus on topic.
you have done that before bringing jonathan into the topic. People self always wise in their own thought.
Re: I Want To Succeed Elechi Because I’ve Invested And It Is My Turn To Chop” -Umahi by IVORY2009(m): 3:15am On Mar 07, 2015
jingh:
U can lie 4 africa. Ivory why

like how?
Re: I Want To Succeed Elechi Because I’ve Invested And It Is My Turn To Chop” -Umahi by Tradesrunner(m): 3:52am On Mar 07, 2015
eaglechild:
APC is waiting for you.

Just cross over and you will become a saint.
You are funny. APC dnt need such fellow
Re: I Want To Succeed Elechi Because I’ve Invested And It Is My Turn To Chop” -Umahi by Nobody: 5:15am On Mar 07, 2015
deemdeem:

Fool, focus on topic.

Mumu, wetin happen to ur old cloth?? Now your moniker is now deemdeem, don't worry....U go soon change am to dummy-dummy after May 29
Re: I Want To Succeed Elechi Because I’ve Invested And It Is My Turn To Chop” -Umahi by Dagoma: 5:16am On Mar 07, 2015
.This is the least an Ibo man can say for mioney.
Re: I Want To Succeed Elechi Because I’ve Invested And It Is My Turn To Chop” -Umahi by wadremremmy: 5:18am On Mar 07, 2015
Clerverly
post=31297831:

http://www.thescoopng.com/want-succeed-gov-elechi-ive-invested-turn-chop-ebonyi-dep-governor/?utm_content=bufferfda34&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer

http://www.ekekeee.com/im-contesting-turn-chop-ebonyi-pdp-governorship-candidate-sincere/

U can c, PDP PDP PDP u are all finished, so that power wey Nna they shout for Na to go chop our money, c this Mumu Deputy governor want chop money, although ur president na Mumu, so i dont blame u PDP much,,,,,,
Re: I Want To Succeed Elechi Because I’ve Invested And It Is My Turn To Chop” -Umahi by 100Cents: 5:48am On Mar 07, 2015
Very funny comment.

Must have been said during those their campaign speeches they reel out in pidgin English and dancing under the influence of alcohol..
Re: I Want To Succeed Elechi Because I’ve Invested And It Is My Turn To Chop” -Umahi by Fourwinds: 5:52am On Mar 07, 2015
Clerverly:
grin grin grin!! [size=15pt]jonathan and his gang no go kill person ooo[/size] grin grin
I like when people express how dey feel. dis man has just done dat but very funny
Re: I Want To Succeed Elechi Because I’ve Invested And It Is My Turn To Chop” -Umahi by quixotic: 5:55am On Mar 07, 2015
some people will still stand under the sun to vote him. Ït is a people deserve the leadership they get.
Re: I Want To Succeed Elechi Because I’ve Invested And It Is My Turn To Chop” -Umahi by ossy009(m): 6:19am On Mar 07, 2015
Look at the kind of statement coming from a public servant.Elechi knew the kind of person you are,that was the reason he prefer Onyebuchi to you.Ebonyians should vote wisely we don't need this kind of person in a growing state.

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Succeed Elechi Because I’ve Invested And It Is My Turn To Chop” -Umahi by Nobody: 6:23am On Mar 07, 2015
jingh:
U can lie 4 africa. Ivory why

Lackey is a shameless liar.
Re: I Want To Succeed Elechi Because I’ve Invested And It Is My Turn To Chop” -Umahi by Nobody: 6:31am On Mar 07, 2015
xandy84:

Am not a fan of either Buhari or Jonathan but i look forward to improved political culture in Nigeria when politician and their supporters alike will make a comment without violent or insultive undertone. Pray to witness a day Buhari and Jonathan supporters in nl can comment without hauling insult here and there. Think is time we start acting with little restrain. It cost nothing to be polite.

Am also hopeful with u. It will happen as soon as this current curse governing is chased away.
Re: I Want To Succeed Elechi Because I’ve Invested And It Is My Turn To Chop” -Umahi by Nobody: 6:32am On Mar 07, 2015
jessiecah:

Hmmm, guy calm down with all these your abusive words, ah ahn. Must you be this insultive to prove your point?

I only abuse fools in response, I don't initiate it.
For instance, Av I abused u before? I Av no reasons to do such.
Re: I Want To Succeed Elechi Because I’ve Invested And It Is My Turn To Chop” -Umahi by Nobody: 6:37am On Mar 07, 2015
hotice01:

Anyone who cannot tolerate people's opinions and results to abusive words,insults or violence to express his opinion is the greatest fool of all.-Hotice

He who cannot take correction or listern lacks maturity.

The reason they think your are been paid is because u act like a typical APC supporter.Always using insults or violence to express their opinions or reply a different view point.Don't be bias,be objective,and just.
A simple and humble post is enough for the wise.
Note-I'm non partisan.

Fool, only deceptive fools like ur kind will claim non partisanship but still take bias stance.
Were u blind to see that that I didn't initiate any insult on any member?
U sound deranged. This is what happens to Jonah-daft cocck suckers. Eediots that will claim to vote for the drunkard and not pdp.
So in ur extremely daft state, only apc supporters insult eh? Oponu.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Succeed Elechi Because I’ve Invested And It Is My Turn To Chop” -Umahi by Nobody: 6:39am On Mar 07, 2015
nnachukz:
you have done that before bringing jonathan into the topic. People self always wise in their own thought.

Don't be foolish........ Elechi is pdp and pdp is Elechi.
Jonah-daft currently is the father of pdp so am on point.
Re: I Want To Succeed Elechi Because I’ve Invested And It Is My Turn To Chop” -Umahi by Nobody: 6:40am On Mar 07, 2015
himkers:

Mumu, wetin happen to ur old cloth?? Now your moniker is now deemdeem, don't worry....U go soon change am to dummy-dummy after May 29

Fool, how does this help ur already established cursed state?
Re: I Want To Succeed Elechi Because I’ve Invested And It Is My Turn To Chop” -Umahi by IVORY2009(m): 7:25am On Mar 07, 2015
deemdeem:

Don't be foolish........ Elechi is pdp and pdp is Elechi.
[s]Jonah-daft[/s] currently is the father of pdp so am on point.
Re: I Want To Succeed Elechi Because I’ve Invested And It Is My Turn To Chop” -Umahi by IVORY2009(m): 7:29am On Mar 07, 2015
deemdeem:

[s]Fool, only deceptive fools like ur kind will claim non partisanship but still take bias stance.
Were u blind to see that that I didn't initiate any insult on any member?
U sound deranged. This is what happens to Jonah-daft cocck suckers. Eediots that will claim to vote for the drunkard and not pdp.
So in ur extremely daft state, only apc supporters insult eh? Oponu.
[/s]

you see what I have been preaching for the pass 3 days now, the question is who is paying you per post?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why 5k From FG? We Need Jobs / Ibe Kachikwu Meets Pope Francis (Photo) / Pray For Buhari As You Pray For Your Parents, Don't Go To Court - Shehu Sani

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.