Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,427 members, 7,822,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:42 PM

FG Begins Second Section Of Enugu-p’harcourt Expressway - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Begins Second Section Of Enugu-p’harcourt Expressway (14447 Views)

FG Begins Process To Extradite James Ibori After Gaining Freedom From UK Prison / FG Begins Construction Of Benin-Auchi-Okene Road (Pics) / Breaking: P’harcourt Refinery To Commence Operations In July – NNPC GMD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Begins Second Section Of Enugu-p’harcourt Expressway by tsdarkside(m): 9:45am On Mar 05, 2015
Controlled:
back to Otuoke. too little too late

indeed,,,send "the clueless one" back to Otuoke....

may 12000 lost souls haunt him.... angry angry angry
Re: FG Begins Second Section Of Enugu-p’harcourt Expressway by tsdarkside(m): 9:51am On Mar 05, 2015
ozoigbondu:
Jonathan is working Children of anger and hate are busy hating.
This is exactly why the south east has been locked down for jonathan
The fresh air is moving through Enugu and it will contuine moving till 2019
#Teamfreshair
#TeamNeverAgain

GEJ till 2019

i am not for GEJ anymore....surely not after 12000 innocent black-souls lost.. angry angry angry

GEJ,GO BACK TO OTUOKE...YOU ARE NOT WORTHY TO RULE NIGERIA... angry angry angry
Re: FG Begins Second Section Of Enugu-p’harcourt Expressway by sethken: 10:30am On Mar 05, 2015
War against indiscipline was the most boneheaded policy implemented in any country in modern times. Buhari believed in flogging Nigerians into submission, and discipline. He had absolutely no respect for the people he was leading. WAI reminds me of the antics of one Saddam Hussein in Iraq, and Ghadafi of Libya. Buhari was reading from the play book of these dictators.
Buhari's implementation of justice, was selective. While he locked up the likes of Alex Ekweme, Lateef Jakande, and Melford Okilo in Kirikiri Prison, Buhari allowed, the then, President Shehu Shagari, and some Northern politicians who played key roles in emptying the States treasury to enjoy house arrest. Buhari is a tribalist, and an a religious bigot. Didn't he recently proclaim that a fight against BH, is a fight against the North. Buhari as recent as 2013, accused GEJ of fighting the North. Most Northerners who are sincere, and fair minded know that assertion to be untrue.
Yes! I will agree with this author GEJ will win soundly come March 28th. The Nigerian election will mirror the Obama election of 2012, when some naive political pundits believed that Romney had it in the bag, only for him to be trounced resoundingly.
It is comical when some people present Buhari as an agent of change. There is nothing new in trying to foist a 72 year old ex-dictator on Nigerians. Change is always, synonymous with youth, fresh ideas, breaking the glass ceiling. Buhari has non of these traits. I hope he will join hands with Jonathan after March 28th to move Nigeria forward. Buhari has huge following in the North. He should use his gravitas as a statesman to help Jonathan deal with the issue of BH once and for all. As for new ideas, Buhari has none. He is better off helping from the sidelines.

1 Like

Re: FG Begins Second Section Of Enugu-p’harcourt Expressway by Controlled(f): 10:35am On Mar 05, 2015
anonimi:

In your very tiny mind, you must think that constructing a road is like going to the market to buy groundut and garri, not so

If you do not know, please go and find out what the process is for undertaking engineering works so you no longer embarass yourself with comments that expose your limited knowledge on such things.

#Friendly_Advice

Meanwhile let the fresh air of revival of our infrastructure eaten by the cankerworm of years of neglect by military DICTATORS and their pseudo-civilian successors continue.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2154438_freshair_gif8314145a2e711a494c07cd0f47fd29d5

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2112877_novacancy_jpeg4255da66843116ba83ff6b3a9f025799

shameless paid hack..........sharapppppp... grin
Re: FG Begins Second Section Of Enugu-p’harcourt Expressway by ernecy(m): 11:07am On Mar 05, 2015
Only him FP and FTC, I tire o grin grin
Mayor21:

broz u sef, u create post cme stil steal 1st spot again.
Re: FG Begins Second Section Of Enugu-p’harcourt Expressway by Winning123: 11:26am On Mar 05, 2015
ishiamu:
Gej is working Apc is sabotagging

#gej till 2019

Can you now see you are very gullible. How can you be jumping on top of the roof because your jobless President is flagging off a road construction. The question that keeps coming to my mind is the way folks from SE have been supporting this crook called Jonathan. Will SS people do the same for a SE President. I am sure they won't if the lessons from the civil war is anything to go by
Re: FG Begins Second Section Of Enugu-p’harcourt Expressway by Laid2001: 11:30am On Mar 05, 2015
Is the first section completed?
Re: FG Begins Second Section Of Enugu-p’harcourt Expressway by Laid2001: 11:33am On Mar 05, 2015
So, this reality took GEj five years. NONSENSE!
babestella:

What nonsense are you spewing here? Do you ask yourself why we were not able to buy arms from western countries? Which was the obvious reason we could not re-equip our army on time until we were able to buy from Russia and China. You guys are full of hate for a man who obviously had been trying to equitably run this country. I don't your level of thinking but I think you are not really informed about your country and situations around here. Secondly, you talk about power station and I believe you know how long it takes to plan, build and commission a power station not to talk of transmission lines. Your APC darling party had covered your sense of reasoning with lies lies and lies so much so that you even come on line and say government projects are non existence because they know you'll never travel to see those project under construction. But the government had to embark on commissioning of these projects and invite the media so that you people can see that your party have been telling you lies that the government is not doing anything. Please appreciate what others are doing for posterity sake. My advice.
Re: FG Begins Second Section Of Enugu-p’harcourt Expressway by ProfOwah(m): 11:42am On Mar 05, 2015
GEJ TILL 2019

1 Like

Re: FG Begins Second Section Of Enugu-p’harcourt Expressway by Mayor21(m): 1:04pm On Mar 05, 2015
ernecy:
Only him FP and FTC, I tire o grin grin
lol
Re: FG Begins Second Section Of Enugu-p’harcourt Expressway by ishiamu(m): 4:28pm On Mar 05, 2015
Winning123:

Can you now see you are very gullible. How can you be jumping on top of the roof because your jobless President is flagging off a road construction. The question that keeps coming to my mind is the way folks from SE have been supporting this crook called Jonathan. Will SS people do the same for a SE President. I am sure they won't if the lessons from the civil war is anything to go by

Mtchew, pointless
Re: FG Begins Second Section Of Enugu-p’harcourt Expressway by ishiamu(m): 9:53am On Mar 06, 2015
Winning123:

What's ya biz wt se and ss activities? Is it north that will support se. Go chop shit biko

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Delivers Address At SSR Conference In London / PDP Politicians Spend More Money On Girls Than Media - Adeyanju / Ebonyi Govt To Establish Airport, Distributes 39 Keke Ambulances

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.