Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,979 members, 7,817,885 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:03 PM

Blogger Linda Ikeji Says She's Single And Also Reveal Her Ideal Man - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Blogger Linda Ikeji Says She's Single And Also Reveal Her Ideal Man (1019 Views)

Laura Ikeji Says Her Sister, Linda, Has No Uterus To Carry Babies / Wizkid Insults Linda Ikeji, Says His Director Slept With Her & He'll Beat Her Up / Yemi Alade Stuns In Fringe Crop Top, Reveals Qualities Of Her Ideal Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Blogger Linda Ikeji Says She's Single And Also Reveal Her Ideal Man by gistyinka(m): 6:52pm On Mar 04, 2015
Popular blogger Linda Ikeji, had chat with Hip TV. During the interview she reveal that she is single also reveal her ideal man.

“I am single, and I have just seen anyone that I want to settle with”

On her ideal man, she says “just someone who is honest, nice and mostly who someone who will tolerate what I do because I spend so much hours in front of the computer”

http://gistyinka.net/popular-blogger-linda-ikeji-open-ups-on-giving-back-to-the-society-linda-ikeji-empowers-women-am-single-and-also-reveals-her-ideal-man/
Re: Blogger Linda Ikeji Says She's Single And Also Reveal Her Ideal Man by MrCork: 7:18pm On Mar 04, 2015
gistyinka:
Popular blogger Linda Ikeji, had chat with Hip TV. During the interview she reveal that she is single also reveal her ideal man.

“I am single, and I have just seen anyone that I want to settle with”

On her ideal man, she says “just someone who is honest, nice and mostly who someone who will tolerate what I do because I spend so much hours in front of the computer”

http://gistyinka.net/popular-blogger-linda-ikeji-open-ups-on-giving-back-to-the-society-linda-ikeji-empowers-women-am-single-and-also-reveals-her-ideal-man/

...I tink I stand a chance: am hoinest, Londoner, drives £28'000 (cash)range rover spot, Peckam base, handsome, single, romantic, have moiney, popula, has connection, cqarin, dark skin, 6"2, slim, Afro hair style, gentle, humble, romantic, tolerate, spend one hours in front of computer and very romantic!! wink
Re: Blogger Linda Ikeji Says She's Single And Also Reveal Her Ideal Man by hilaryiwens05: 7:24pm On Mar 04, 2015
that one naaa stories..
gistyinka:
Re: Blogger Linda Ikeji Says She's Single And Also Reveal Her Ideal Man by Nobody: 7:29pm On Mar 04, 2015
Then I guess her ideal man is Terry G, who will use ganja to panelbeat her already panelbeated congo, abi who else wan marry an old cargo like Linda when sweet 13 & 15 dey reign for inside Senator Yerima's bunker for Zamfara. grin
Re: Blogger Linda Ikeji Says She's Single And Also Reveal Her Ideal Man by gistyinka(m): 7:39pm On Mar 04, 2015
MrCork:

...I tink I stand a chance: am hoinest, Londoner, drives £28'000 (cash)range rover spot, Peckam base, handsome, single, romantic, have moiney, popula, has connection, cqarin, dark skin, 6"2, slim, Afro hair style, gentle, humble, romantic, tolerate, spend one hours in front of computer and very romantic!! wink

That is cool, you can try your luck..
Re: Blogger Linda Ikeji Says She's Single And Also Reveal Her Ideal Man by Crocz(m): 8:00pm On Mar 04, 2015
MrCork:

Yeah...you do stand a chance assuming she want a jester grin

I heard that lane is for Seun, apply and get you as's booted outta NL...I'd hate to miss you grin
Re: Blogger Linda Ikeji Says She's Single And Also Reveal Her Ideal Man by Crocz(m): 8:03pm On Mar 04, 2015
Zoharariel:
Then I guess her ideal man is Terry G, who will use ganja to panelbeat her already panelbeated congo, abi who else wan marry an old cargo like Linda when sweet 13 & 15 dey reign for inside Senator Yerima's bunker for Zamfara. grin
Yerima is a large head mutant squirrel...pls, he's not human
In an ideal world, he'd be bunking in Guatanamo Bay

1 Like

Re: Blogger Linda Ikeji Says She's Single And Also Reveal Her Ideal Man by nickusoro(m): 8:22pm On Mar 04, 2015
Oh great! There's still hope for the following:

Mr AyeDee
Seun Osewa
And...
Bonario Nnags

#QuoteMeIfYouWanna
Re: Blogger Linda Ikeji Says She's Single And Also Reveal Her Ideal Man by Nobody: 9:13pm On Mar 04, 2015
My role model mr Seun osewa ,I think linda ikeji is in love with you,give her a chance..grin
Re: Blogger Linda Ikeji Says She's Single And Also Reveal Her Ideal Man by omanifrank(m): 9:38pm On Mar 04, 2015
oh lol
Re: Blogger Linda Ikeji Says She's Single And Also Reveal Her Ideal Man by MrCork: 10:43pm On Mar 04, 2015
Crocz:

Yeah...you do stand a chance assuming she want a jester grin

I heard that lane is for Seun, apply and get you as's booted outta NL...I'd hate to miss you grin

...which Susan??......corrrecktion....bro I drive a £28,000 (Cash) range rover spot

.....No female says NO to a Londoner who drives a £28,000 (Cash) range rover spot......Kabbbbbbish!!!
angry

(1) (Reply)

Yvonne Nelson ‘arrested’ By Soldiers In Akwa Ibom / Pics: See What Female Fans Did To Kcee As He Performed On Stage In Germany / War Between Peter & Lola Okoye; They Are Not Together Anymore?? [JUICY DETAILS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.