Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,375 members, 7,836,528 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:20 AM

Picture Of Amaechi Plaiting The Hair Of A New APC Convert - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Picture Of Amaechi Plaiting The Hair Of A New APC Convert (46667 Views)

APC=Progress: New APC Slogan Tinubu Proposed / APC Factionalized In Kaduna, As New APC Emerges / Picture Of Amaechi After Ministerial Confirmation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of Amaechi Plaiting The Hair Of A New APC Convert by jide333(m): 12:07am On Mar 05, 2015
Rilwayne001:
Amaechi unique style of Door 2 Door campaign 2day in Bonny Island.

all na wash... mscheeeew
Re: Picture Of Amaechi Plaiting The Hair Of A New APC Convert by cozyvan: 12:09am On Mar 05, 2015
biafranqueen:
SO how is everything? Are you safe the Health Minister said 20 people have died of an outbreak and your cheerleading him like he is doing something heroic?
Re: Picture Of Amaechi Plaiting The Hair Of A New APC Convert by UnstoppableOla(m): 12:10am On Mar 05, 2015
VickJames:
He acts like a woman normally, so I'm not surprised.hmmm

Re: Picture Of Amaechi Plaiting The Hair Of A New APC Convert by DonaldGenes(m): 12:16am On Mar 05, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
I so much love this man. smiley smiley

cool cool

Me too
Re: Picture Of Amaechi Plaiting The Hair Of A New APC Convert by babestella: 12:19am On Mar 05, 2015
Amaechi is a mentally unstable clown.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Amaechi Plaiting The Hair Of A New APC Convert by guyguy7(m): 12:24am On Mar 05, 2015
Rilwayne001:
[size=13pt] I like this dude like kilode [/size]

Sai Buhari, Aso Rock cant wait for you smiley wink

Kai goodluck, otueke is calling you undecided angry

. Guy if u kip up with this ur dream, u wil end up becomin the world richest man on earth. Kip dreaming for ur mind. Lol
Re: Picture Of Amaechi Plaiting The Hair Of A New APC Convert by jamislaw(m): 12:25am On Mar 05, 2015
How I wish this ameachi is a Notherner, he has a clean hearth.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Amaechi Plaiting The Hair Of A New APC Convert by jamislaw(m): 12:28am On Mar 05, 2015
How I wish this ameachi is a Notherner, he has a clean hearth. Sai Baba, sai mai gaskiya, sai GMB. Change we seek so shall we have. My 2kobo.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Amaechi Plaiting The Hair Of A New APC Convert by austinoeze(m): 12:35am On Mar 05, 2015
I don't get it...Amechi is the governor of rivers but he's always in lagos campaigning for someone instead of campaigning for that person in his state. Is it right?

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Amaechi Plaiting The Hair Of A New APC Convert by Nobody: 12:39am On Mar 05, 2015
Flets:
When we canvassed for grassroot politics, this was not part of it.

There is a wide margin between reaching the people and absolute stupidity/ imbecility.

This is the record low by the chatterbox.
The dude is a confused man. I don't know the kind of political statement he intend to make by doing such nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Amaechi Plaiting The Hair Of A New APC Convert by Valdblngx: 1:00am On Mar 05, 2015
once an I'm.bec.Ile, always an im.be.cile
Re: Picture Of Amaechi Plaiting The Hair Of A New APC Convert by tola9ja: 1:23am On Mar 05, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin

2 Shares

Re: Picture Of Amaechi Plaiting The Hair Of A New APC Convert by deloon(m): 3:09am On Mar 05, 2015
Nigerians can be foolish... undecided

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Amaechi Plaiting The Hair Of A New APC Convert by Ilekeh(f): 4:10am On Mar 05, 2015
Flets:

There is a wide margin between reaching the people and absolute stupidity/ imbecility.

Lmao grin

Pele no vex.
Re: Picture Of Amaechi Plaiting The Hair Of A New APC Convert by Awaja(m): 5:57am On Mar 05, 2015
All in d name of door to door campaign, a man i know didn't learn hair making any where have turned himself to this Ghana guys that work in female saloons.
Re: Picture Of Amaechi Plaiting The Hair Of A New APC Convert by crackhouse(m): 6:00am On Mar 05, 2015
saintikechi:
Buhari's boy
he is Buhari's errand boy.
Re: Picture Of Amaechi Plaiting The Hair Of A New APC Convert by binie: 6:26am On Mar 05, 2015
gen2briz:
See people's governor.

While some people dey produce/edit propaganda, some wise men are out there connecting to the people who doesn't have light to watch the propaganda.

#NEVER AGAIN WILL I VOTE FOR ANY SHOELESS POLITICIAN

#TEAMCHANGE
#TEAMAPC
#TEAMGMB

Well me I get flip flops. Any hope for me?
Re: Picture Of Amaechi Plaiting The Hair Of A New APC Convert by Blitz888(m): 6:26am On Mar 05, 2015
Ejaisky:

Have u by chance been to Bonny Island? Power supply is 24 hours.
the steady power supply in bonny predates GEJ's coming.. Get your facts.
Re: Picture Of Amaechi Plaiting The Hair Of A New APC Convert by gabinogem(m): 6:38am On Mar 05, 2015
Amaech is a gemini. it not surprising seeing him acting this way...

Gemini Weakness Keywords:
- Superficial
- Impulsive
- Restless
- Devious
- Indecisive

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Amaechi Plaiting The Hair Of A New APC Convert by Bebetter: 6:44am On Mar 05, 2015
[size=16pt]I've been watching this Ameachi of a man and his mannerisms, i may be wrong ...but i dare say, this man has a bit gayism in him, his gestures, postures and dance moves sometimes seem girly... hmmm. [/size] angry

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Amaechi Plaiting The Hair Of A New APC Convert by Nobody: 7:05am On Mar 05, 2015
Skill acquisition training.
Next, amaechi will be pictured fixing lady's nails and rochas would climb the top of a mango tree to pluck mangoes for pupils. APC nd their deceitful servitude attitude.

Seeth thou a man that is diligent in his business

Purchase ur MTN 1gig plan for 1200. Contact - 07062027524. Sms/ whatsapp.

Apart from being an mtn customer care representative, I also sell sme data bundles . Every day I resolve sme data related issues ranging from  subscribers being unable to  browse, scams reports  and  deduction of airtime while browsing due to the nature of my Job.

CONSIDER THESE TIPs BEFORE MAKING DATA PURCHASE SO AS NOT TO BE SCAMMED.

No real data SME data seller would sell 1gig below 1200,  anyone campaigning below this price is a scammer.

I will declare the number I use for sme data share which is – 07061350125.  Every potential buyer should pls call mtn customer care and request that you wish to know if a particular data seller has sme bundle on the line he or she wishes to share from. At confirmation, you can then patronize me.

I am open for complaints nd enquiries as I will assist u resolve whatever difficulty u maybe currently experiencing on  Mtn sme data share or difficulty in browsing and step by step configuration of all devices etc.

Regards.

Re: Picture Of Amaechi Plaiting The Hair Of A New APC Convert by tomzman: 7:05am On Mar 05, 2015
Amaechi is such a funny man.
Re: Picture Of Amaechi Plaiting The Hair Of A New APC Convert by boma95(f): 7:35am On Mar 05, 2015
Flets:

Oh please
Re: Picture Of Amaechi Plaiting The Hair Of A New APC Convert by Nobody: 8:11am On Mar 05, 2015
i love this guy
Re: Picture Of Amaechi Plaiting The Hair Of A New APC Convert by Mckayzee(m): 8:47am On Mar 05, 2015
LasgidyPort:
I just like this Amaechi of a man grin

So down to the earth

So resolute in his convictions

So in-tuned with the people.

Rt Hon, Rotimi Amaechi, the incoming Secretary to the Federal Government of Nigeria.

He is also a thoroughbred gentleman. When the shepoppotamus embarrassed him, he held his peace, didn't utter a word at her, believing her hubby will call his untamed water loving mammal to order.
Hmmm if only you knew him really... This man is a bloody killer, don't ask me how or where I know the man, but I know a major hit man who kills and does dirty jobs for him in pH..the man is freaking rich and claims to be one chairman honourable..... Okay I know no one would believe me, I don't expect anyone to believe me. My point is , politicians are all the same, killers, ritual killers, money laundering experts and think of the vilest thing a man can be....pains me they use silly gimmicks like this in buying people's heart.. IRONY OF LIFE
Re: Picture Of Amaechi Plaiting The Hair Of A New APC Convert by Orikinla(m): 8:54am On Mar 05, 2015
[size=18pt]Mr. Romantic.
Mr. Fantastic.
Mr. Charismatic.
Mr. Pragmatic.[/size]

Re: Picture Of Amaechi Plaiting The Hair Of A New APC Convert by UnimkeAk(m): 8:59am On Mar 05, 2015
Politician dey touch that one hair, dem they smile.

See Better ritual tins
Re: Picture Of Amaechi Plaiting The Hair Of A New APC Convert by tonychristopher: 9:06am On Mar 05, 2015
this man is just crazy..why is APC filled with bunch of crazy people

THIS IS JUST TOO CHEAP ...JUST TO MAKE A POINT KNOWN

AMAECHI IS A DISGRACE TO MANHOOD, A DISGRACE TO HIS IKWERRE PEOPLE AND A DISGRACE TO IGBOS THAT BEAR THAT NAME

HE IS A DISGRACE TO IGBOID GROUP AND NIGERIAN MAN
Re: Picture Of Amaechi Plaiting The Hair Of A New APC Convert by Baddestguyp(m): 9:06am On Mar 05, 2015
only gullible Nigerians will fall for this trick. the truth is he doesn't care about them
Re: Picture Of Amaechi Plaiting The Hair Of A New APC Convert by totorimi: 9:17am On Mar 05, 2015
What type of thing is this, insanity at its peak.
Re: Picture Of Amaechi Plaiting The Hair Of A New APC Convert by hope4nigeria(m): 9:51am On Mar 05, 2015
I love this man, he's inteligent than stuupiiid Gej

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Ganduje Removed Sanusi As Emir - Kwankwaso / How DSS Attacked Our House In Mpape, Abuja At 2am With Wrong Tracker - Lady / Buhari Rejects Ministerial Nominations From Imo, Ondo, Ogun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.