Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,924 members, 7,810,552 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:58 AM

How DSS Attacked Our House In Mpape, Abuja At 2am With Wrong Tracker - Lady - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How DSS Attacked Our House In Mpape, Abuja At 2am With Wrong Tracker - Lady (46622 Views)

We Were Attacked, Our Mosque Was Burnt Down By Our Own Igbo Brothers / DSS Attacked Omoyele Sowore In Court Like Wild Dogs – Wole Soyinka / Atiku Wins All 15 Central Polling Units In Mpape, Abuja - Daily Post (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

How DSS Attacked Our House In Mpape, Abuja At 2am With Wrong Tracker - Lady by nlfpmod: 8:44am On Aug 28, 2022
As shared by Lucy on Twitter:

DSS attacked my house early this morning by 2AM on 27th August 2022. Yes you read it right, "ATTACKED".

I stay in Mpape Abuja and my house was attacked by the DSS. They acted like criminals by banging on the gate and when asked who they were, they refused to identify or speak.

We didn't open the gate because we thought they were criminals. They (DSS) broke the wall of the gate and gained entrance into the house. They marched on us with their boots, hitting us with their guns. My friends Lips is broken and still bleeding.

My other friends ribs is very sore she still can't move, my next door neighbor's head is broken and currently been sown in the pharmacy.

The treated us like criminals. Made us sit on the cold floor by 3AM, seized our phones. They said their tracker led them to the house, and refused saying exactly what they were looking for. Our street Security interfered trying to know what was happening but they were not given any attention.

They left us outside in the cold night till 4AM. Their person with the tracker came and told them that the tracker was pointing to a different direction. That was when they released the girls first.

It was at this point that we found out that they were DSS from ABIA STATE. They left the house and went to a different direction, that was after they caused all these harms to us.

They (DSS) returned our phones by 7AM. No apologies rendered whatsoever. I'm really heartbroken and traumatized.

Imagine if they had shot at us with their guns as they threatened �. And we were innocent.

The Department of State services (DSS) did this to us!!

https://twitter.com/am_Lu_cee/status/1563442472952659968?t=AzXuS0ectfYbhleMJg2oPg&s=08

Below is a video. I'm not making this up!

https://twitter.com/am_Lu_cee/status/1563534603222421505?t=GAHgzv07uj3tuWyqT9ozcA&s=19

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How DSS Attacked Our House In Mpape, Abuja At 2am With Wrong Tracker - Lady by Sergio101(m): 8:44am On Aug 28, 2022
Imagine!!

The most useless arm wing in this nation is DSS and Nigerian Armies.

The first lost thier senses to Buhari
The latter feeds on intimidation.

261 Likes 16 Shares

Re: How DSS Attacked Our House In Mpape, Abuja At 2am With Wrong Tracker - Lady by Nobody: 8:45am On Aug 28, 2022
Daylight terrorism.

100 Likes 11 Shares

Re: How DSS Attacked Our House In Mpape, Abuja At 2am With Wrong Tracker - Lady by chatinent: 8:48am On Aug 28, 2022
DSS and Lagos busstop touts have similarities: the pride of their oga at the top.

Shey na una still wan recycle the same sets of stupid people putting y'all in this mess?

No worry...soon, your lunch will not be imported. We will give arrrgh..one child a egg per day in school from primary one to six or wrrrrh what is primary now?

We will not recruit you amongst the 50 million youth. No ewa, garri, cassava, and agbado for you. No dodo for you.

You must get it right this time.

115 Likes 9 Shares

Re: How DSS Attacked Our House In Mpape, Abuja At 2am With Wrong Tracker - Lady by 1gbdata: 8:48am On Aug 28, 2022
Nawa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How DSS Attacked Our House In Mpape, Abuja At 2am With Wrong Tracker - Lady by Umsworld: 8:48am On Aug 28, 2022
They left us outside in the cold night till 4AM. Their person with the tracker came and told them that the tracker was pointing to a different direction. That was when they released the girls first.

It was at this point that we found out that they were DSS from ABIA STATE. They left the house and went to a different direction, that was after they caused all these harms to us.

The Dss needs to pay DAMAGES and be more PROFESSIONAL next time

107 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How DSS Attacked Our House In Mpape, Abuja At 2am With Wrong Tracker - Lady by inoki247: 8:48am On Aug 28, 2022
lol dem don handover tracker to illiterate wey no sabi read ordinary tracker....

U think say if na terrorist dey the place wey u dey act like commando as u dey knock nd u no fit reply or trying to force break dere door dem no go don use Gun talk to u people....

Na unarmed citizen dem sabi show power to....

125 Likes 10 Shares

Re: How DSS Attacked Our House In Mpape, Abuja At 2am With Wrong Tracker - Lady by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 8:49am On Aug 28, 2022
When are we going to legalise gun ownership here?

na why i like Yankee...people get big Kala with loads of groundnut.

Banging into my compound by 2am yet u can't identify yourself...worse of it all you forcefully broke my gate...with d assault rifles in the house...me & friends go put am 4 una body...even d vehicle wey una carry come go collect.

the same tracker will be useless if u ask dem to track bandits in kaduna..

107 Likes 10 Shares

Re: How DSS Attacked Our House In Mpape, Abuja At 2am With Wrong Tracker - Lady by Godada(m): 8:49am On Aug 28, 2022

Dear Nigerians, do we need another reason to not vote out this Apathetic government and party?

After Boko Haram, we got bandits among other insecurity issues to deal with now this.

We are not safe even in the hands of we entrusted to rule us.

They promised us change... We got changed alright.

Insecurity was part of their manifesto.

If we miss this window if opportunity, lots of good people will regret it.

This is beyond ethnicity and religious divide.

This is about survival as one.

Be wise.

56 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How DSS Attacked Our House In Mpape, Abuja At 2am With Wrong Tracker - Lady by sotall(m): 8:49am On Aug 28, 2022
cool

Anytime i wake up now, i first thank God for making it possible for me to escape from that shit hole.

Doesn't matter whatever challenges lies ahead.

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How DSS Attacked Our House In Mpape, Abuja At 2am With Wrong Tracker - Lady by Joshmoore(m): 8:49am On Aug 28, 2022
hmmm, only in Nigeria, law enforcement agencies have the right to ambush suspects at odd times. What now distinguish you from armed robbers ? How would I know you are not an armed robber trying to rob me ?

67 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How DSS Attacked Our House In Mpape, Abuja At 2am With Wrong Tracker - Lady by olisaEze(m): 8:49am On Aug 28, 2022
It’s like some people are in need of one Jumia tracker seller I know. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How DSS Attacked Our House In Mpape, Abuja At 2am With Wrong Tracker - Lady by SouthSouth1914: 8:50am On Aug 28, 2022
Nigerian security forces is not only a rogue organization, it is outdated and a throwback to an era without transparency and oversight, it is high time these organizations are either dissolved completely or retraining in other to salvage the decrepit state they are currently in!

22 Likes

Re: How DSS Attacked Our House In Mpape, Abuja At 2am With Wrong Tracker - Lady by Oblongata: 8:50am On Aug 28, 2022
This is heart wrenching and should be discouraged in it’s entirety!

8 Likes

Re: How DSS Attacked Our House In Mpape, Abuja At 2am With Wrong Tracker - Lady by Aremwayne: 8:51am On Aug 28, 2022
DSS and EFCC are worthless under this regime, I don't know if they don't envy FBI. cry

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How DSS Attacked Our House In Mpape, Abuja At 2am With Wrong Tracker - Lady by Spainze007(m): 8:51am On Aug 28, 2022
Sorry
Re: How DSS Attacked Our House In Mpape, Abuja At 2am With Wrong Tracker - Lady by cjudy(m): 8:51am On Aug 28, 2022
Sergio101:
Imagine!!

The most useless arm wing in this nation is DSS and Nigerian Armies.

The first lost thier senses to Buhari
The latter feeds on intimidation.
What about EFCC?
DSS Dey learn compare to EFCC, those ones don’t even have tracker, they just choose any location and boom they’re in breaking doors, windows. I just pray one day the youth will stand to resist this.

58 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How DSS Attacked Our House In Mpape, Abuja At 2am With Wrong Tracker - Lady by lathrowinger: 8:51am On Aug 28, 2022
Space for sell. But I won't sell Pandora terrorists.

Others are welcome
Re: How DSS Attacked Our House In Mpape, Abuja At 2am With Wrong Tracker - Lady by adecz: 8:51am On Aug 28, 2022
undecided

Better get a good lawyer to
give them an ultimatum to pay
20million for injury and damage to
the house & sue dem if they delay❗️❗️

We are in a democracy not a fascist
Gestapo government❗️❗️☹️☹️☹️❌❌❌

Nonsense❗️❗️❗️❗️❗️❗️

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How DSS Attacked Our House In Mpape, Abuja At 2am With Wrong Tracker - Lady by crackhouse(m): 8:51am On Aug 28, 2022
Hmm. That should be a fake tracker..

1 Like

Re: How DSS Attacked Our House In Mpape, Abuja At 2am With Wrong Tracker - Lady by sirblend: 8:51am On Aug 28, 2022
Why can't they direct this energy to the bandits and UGM.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: How DSS Attacked Our House In Mpape, Abuja At 2am With Wrong Tracker - Lady by gloryhomemaker(f): 8:51am On Aug 28, 2022
Nah wah ooooo
Re: How DSS Attacked Our House In Mpape, Abuja At 2am With Wrong Tracker - Lady by PointZerom: 8:51am On Aug 28, 2022
Blame Tinubu.
Re: How DSS Attacked Our House In Mpape, Abuja At 2am With Wrong Tracker - Lady by GboyegaD(m): 8:51am On Aug 28, 2022
Highly unprofessional criminals. They should sue for damages.

13 Likes

Re: How DSS Attacked Our House In Mpape, Abuja At 2am With Wrong Tracker - Lady by DevilSignature: 8:51am On Aug 28, 2022
E

APC DSS

Criminals that's who they are
And their behavior says it all

Now on their Muslim-Muslim ticket their activities become worst

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How DSS Attacked Our House In Mpape, Abuja At 2am With Wrong Tracker - Lady by Boogyman557: 8:52am On Aug 28, 2022
Holly Gram cool Na y I de advise EVERYBODY to carry der own KALA..

If u no get KALA, buy KALA and kip for ur house..

LOAD ur KALA wit enough BULLET..

Anybody wey JAZZ in ur house buy dat time..

BLAST BLAST em left leg DROP 4 GROUND b4 people go begin ask u waiting happen!

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

14 Likes

Re: How DSS Attacked Our House In Mpape, Abuja At 2am With Wrong Tracker - Lady by kamez(m): 8:52am On Aug 28, 2022
Sue their asses

They will soon release a statement with the usual cock and bull lies

16 Likes

Re: How DSS Attacked Our House In Mpape, Abuja At 2am With Wrong Tracker - Lady by SEGLIZ: 8:52am On Aug 28, 2022
another rogue force.

3 Likes

Re: How DSS Attacked Our House In Mpape, Abuja At 2am With Wrong Tracker - Lady by CaptainAyub: 8:52am On Aug 28, 2022
cjudy:

What about EFCC?
DSS Dey learn compare to EFCC, those ones don’t even have tracker, they just choose any location and boom they’re in breaking doors, windows. I just pray one day the youth will stand to resist this.
All the posts buhari handed over to his northern muslim brothers are performing abysmally

21 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Posters Ordering Herdsmen To Vacate Surface In Eleme, Rivers And South East / Coronavirus: No To 5G In Nigeria - Dino Melaye Tells FG / Jide Awolowo And Jibola Ajayi Among Osinbajo's 35 Aides Sacked By Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.