Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,286 members, 7,850,006 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 12:46 PM

"Jega Will Go, Heavens Won't Fall" - Ayo Fayose - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Jega Will Go, Heavens Won't Fall" - Ayo Fayose (36222 Views)

Reason Jega Will Be Removed As INEC Chairman / Jega Will Not Be Illegally Sacked- Supervising Minister Of Information / Femi Fani-kayode Allegation, A Sign That Jega Will Go. (punch) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Jega Will Go, Heavens Won't Fall" - Ayo Fayose by bolivnnaija: 10:37pm On Mar 04, 2015
wise0ne:
nice One, there are no sacred cows and scape goats, let the needful be done

The issue is clear. It makes no sense throwing the baby away with the bath water. Let's separately the issues raised and address them.
Firstly, is it constitutional for for an electoral umpire, in this case, Jega to proceed on terminal leave before he is retired? If yes then there is a case for Fayose.
Secondly, is Jega a beneficiary of such arrangement? If yes, then there is another case for Fayose.

Honestly, I don't understand why APC will think they can achieve anything by just inciting violence and shouting to the roof tops. I agree Fayose has be come a nuisance but there is sense in everything he has been saying. Let's don't play that card of calling him names without addressing the issues he is throwing up.
Nigeria is a project that we have embarked on, this project is one we should guard jealously. Let's look at issues objectively before anything else.
God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria!
Never Again!

3 Likes

Re: "Jega Will Go, Heavens Won't Fall" - Ayo Fayose by saaramis(m): 10:38pm On Mar 04, 2015
This man is a disgrace to Ekiti state and a disgrace to Nigeria as a country
Re: "Jega Will Go, Heavens Won't Fall" - Ayo Fayose by Isajaf: 10:47pm On Mar 04, 2015
u said that he is foolish but he is better than you , ur father that brought a bastard to this world that doesn't have respect to elders and you can never attend to the Governor age and his position
Re: "Jega Will Go, Heavens Won't Fall" - Ayo Fayose by sunny63(m): 10:48pm On Mar 04, 2015
kestolove95:
One of d 3 idiots dat has made our president to continue loose his supporters evriday...
Fayose is a problem 2 APC.Carry go fayose,u r speaking d truth

2 Likes

Re: "Jega Will Go, Heavens Won't Fall" - Ayo Fayose by Isajaf: 10:49pm On Mar 04, 2015
and you are a total disgrace to your father n the whole world ,fool because he is not in support of your party
Re: "Jega Will Go, Heavens Won't Fall" - Ayo Fayose by abduljabbar4(m): 10:50pm On Mar 04, 2015
NDPVF:
[s][/s]Same way Fashola and Amaechi were jumping up and down shout Gej everywhere,and ijiots like you were applauding them.
you are a bastard waste of sperm
Re: "Jega Will Go, Heavens Won't Fall" - Ayo Fayose by duality(m): 10:52pm On Mar 04, 2015
I challenge any one to review all the topics on this forum, where Fayose made a statement and see the reactions from the so called "APC " supporters. Their reactions give them away. They begin with insults, then they want him to keep quiet.

But when they come with their conjectures, Innuendo, falsehood, They latch on to it and go on a jolly ride. Look at the press statement of Lai Mohammed today; All unsubstantiated claims and outright falsehood. Yet it is celebrated.

INTERESTINGLY, without being unreasonable bias, Fayose have raised VERY IMPORTANT ISSUES right from the very beginning. Even with the age and health of Buhari. Politics aside his points have been things that should concern every Nigerian. His approach notwithstanding.

Another important thing is that Those who have been insulting and attacking President Jonathan since 2011, Just can't endure simple reactions from the opposite side.Their followers on Social Media just cant stand it.

He is a Party man and he is playing his role. But for APC,

What a shame.

2 Likes

Re: "Jega Will Go, Heavens Won't Fall" - Ayo Fayose by mustymatic(m): 10:56pm On Mar 04, 2015
stabillo:
APC should explain thier relationship with JEGA ..
but seriously, Heavens won't fall if he's sacked/removed
APC appointed him ko?
Heavens will fall
Re: "Jega Will Go, Heavens Won't Fall" - Ayo Fayose by mustymatic(m): 10:57pm On Mar 04, 2015
stabillo:
APC should explain thier relationship with JEGA ..
but seriously, Heavens won't fall if he's sacked/removed
APC appointed him ko?
Heavens will fall, unrest
Re: "Jega Will Go, Heavens Won't Fall" - Ayo Fayose by dejavume: 10:57pm On Mar 04, 2015
We certainly need DISLIKE option..plz SEUN ADD DISLIKE.
Some comments deserve more more and more dislikes

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Jega Will Go, Heavens Won't Fall" - Ayo Fayose by Sylverbox(m): 10:58pm On Mar 04, 2015
Are we sure this guy is not an APC mole??
Re: "Jega Will Go, Heavens Won't Fall" - Ayo Fayose by sanc2s(f): 11:01pm On Mar 04, 2015
Am not pdp but I like this Fayose so much. Infact because of him, GEJ till 2019 grin

1 Like

Re: "Jega Will Go, Heavens Won't Fall" - Ayo Fayose by Elan83(m): 11:04pm On Mar 04, 2015
NDPVF:
[s][/s]Unfortunately the media won't stop paying paying attention to him,because he has proven to the entire Nigerians and the world at large that he can unravel every move APC makes,by the reason of him bursting Bubuhaha's interview saga.
BTW,if the media should stop paying to him,a governor,are they gonna pay attention to an unlettered ediot like you,who can't even afford to change cloth talk more of paying the media. Mtchwww! Nansanse.
mad cow!
Re: "Jega Will Go, Heavens Won't Fall" - Ayo Fayose by NDPVF(m): 11:04pm On Mar 04, 2015
[s]
abduljabbar4:
you are a bastard waste of sperm
[/s]Shm
Re: "Jega Will Go, Heavens Won't Fall" - Ayo Fayose by cg053: 11:05pm On Mar 04, 2015
That's where STOMACH INFRASTRUCTURE & MONEY Politics has led d people of d State formerly called Fountain of Knowledge now to State now known as Home of Political Immaturity, Rascality and Thugery.
Re: "Jega Will Go, Heavens Won't Fall" - Ayo Fayose by upsonn(m): 11:05pm On Mar 04, 2015
CharliParker:
THIS MAD MAN AGAIN
NEXT PLS

E be like say they no use hot water do the guy mouth when they born am.... That's y he has lose mouth.
Re: "Jega Will Go, Heavens Won't Fall" - Ayo Fayose by Aipete2(f): 11:07pm On Mar 04, 2015
MabraO:
Foooolish foool u better pay me my money, instead if running ur mouth without caution
Face fayemi nt Fayose
Re: "Jega Will Go, Heavens Won't Fall" - Ayo Fayose by NDPVF(m): 11:08pm On Mar 04, 2015
[s]
blackfase:
Who is this mo.ron? Its on record your tin god is scared shitless of a seamless, free fair election. If you will permit me, i got stuff to do. Now go crawl straight back to your pond, your mates are missing you...

[/s] a*shole.
Re: "Jega Will Go, Heavens Won't Fall" - Ayo Fayose by ayooyee: 11:09pm On Mar 04, 2015
GboyegaD:
I think this guy is trying to steal the show from the president. It is high time our journalists stopped paying attention to him as he's losing his sanity of late.
. S he normal b4??@Gboyega
Re: "Jega Will Go, Heavens Won't Fall" - Ayo Fayose by NDPVF(m): 11:11pm On Mar 04, 2015
Elan83:
mad cow!
e pain you?.learn to accept truth when it hits you like truck.
Re: "Jega Will Go, Heavens Won't Fall" - Ayo Fayose by MabraO: 11:12pm On Mar 04, 2015
Frankmishael:
u r a fooool

Who is this fool?
Wetin concern agbero with over load?
Idiot like u
Quote me again make thunder fire ur generation
Re: "Jega Will Go, Heavens Won't Fall" - Ayo Fayose by Aipete2(f): 11:12pm On Mar 04, 2015
Alimtoheeb:
What the hell is d problem of this man, he keep on jumping from one place to another, i dont think he has lay his hand on any project since he assume position dat he will surely be taken away from him when the Game CHANGER come to position. What is his problem. I see skeleton in his cupboard.
he has, come to Ekiti n c for yourself also cm n hear gan
Re: "Jega Will Go, Heavens Won't Fall" - Ayo Fayose by MabraO: 11:15pm On Mar 04, 2015
NDPVF:
[s][/s]Shut that your hell up.Oya go to bed

I thought u had something meaningful to say
Mtcheeew!!!
Re: "Jega Will Go, Heavens Won't Fall" - Ayo Fayose by Aipete2(f): 11:16pm On Mar 04, 2015
poundlander:
isn't Jega the same man that conducted the election he (Fayose) won (whether rigged or not)?
d electn was nt rigged twas so plain. Dnt tink u are in Ekiti, even Apc's testified that Fayose won without rigging
Re: "Jega Will Go, Heavens Won't Fall" - Ayo Fayose by optimald(m): 11:16pm On Mar 04, 2015
Pls can someone that knows this man (AYO FAYOSE) explain to us who did this to him.
Re: "Jega Will Go, Heavens Won't Fall" - Ayo Fayose by MabraO: 11:16pm On Mar 04, 2015
Aipete2:
he has, come to Ekiti n c for yourself also cm n hear gan

Biko wot has he done in ekiti?
Am eager to know
Re: "Jega Will Go, Heavens Won't Fall" - Ayo Fayose by bakila: 11:20pm On Mar 04, 2015
nortcentrallord:

Oga, are u a Nigerian, Jega is an appointed civil servant. Don't let people mock you with that thing you said above oh.
You have just made mockery of yourself. INEC is one of those commission made under a specific provision of the constitution. The constitution gives the chairman and members of the commision a five year tenure that should overlap with that of the president.
Jega is not a civil servant because the civil servant rules does not apply to him.

1 Like

Re: "Jega Will Go, Heavens Won't Fall" - Ayo Fayose by anigbajumo(m): 11:20pm On Mar 04, 2015
onatisi:
don't mind those apc dundee united . I said it here yesterday,nigeria is bigger than jega and if he has to go he will go nothing will happen.the worst that will happen will be some apc compound fools who will turn nairaland to the office and make noise .c est fini .
wea is dis dude cumin frm?jega z nt a civil servant,at least 2 third of da senate must support da move if it happens dat it wil go.
Re: "Jega Will Go, Heavens Won't Fall" - Ayo Fayose by onatisi(m): 11:23pm On Mar 04, 2015
anigbajumo:
wea is dis dude cumin frm?jega z nt a civil servant,at least 2 third of da senate must support da move if it happens dat it wil go.
when he is removed ,u can reappoint urself .
Re: "Jega Will Go, Heavens Won't Fall" - Ayo Fayose by mkoabiola: 11:23pm On Mar 04, 2015
Fayosse gvn apc headache snc 1900
Re: "Jega Will Go, Heavens Won't Fall" - Ayo Fayose by IYANGBALI: 11:24pm On Mar 04, 2015
This is a very good example of how touts talk. Ekiti state how did you end up with a tout like this as your governor?4 tortourous years ahead of Ekiti
Re: "Jega Will Go, Heavens Won't Fall" - Ayo Fayose by bakila: 11:25pm On Mar 04, 2015
sanc2s:
Am not pdp but I like this Fayose so much. Infact because of him, GEJ till 2019 grin
Gentleman you are staunch PDP don't deceive yourself.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

105 Missing Soldiers: Nigerians Are Being Conned, Buratai Is Not Being Truthful / Yahaya Bello Hugs His Wife At His Birthday Event. Photos / Osinbajo: Nigerian Jollof Rice Is The Best, Better Than Senegal & Ghana (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.