Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,137 members, 7,829,066 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:27 PM

"Jega Will Go, Heavens Won't Fall" - Ayo Fayose - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Jega Will Go, Heavens Won't Fall" - Ayo Fayose (36154 Views)

Reason Jega Will Be Removed As INEC Chairman / Jega Will Not Be Illegally Sacked- Supervising Minister Of Information / Femi Fani-kayode Allegation, A Sign That Jega Will Go. (punch) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Jega Will Go, Heavens Won't Fall" - Ayo Fayose by olaniyanc: 3:50am On Mar 05, 2015
Jonathan + Fayose + PDP = MAGOMAGO & WURUWURU PEOPLE. Brother Jonathan kindly don't follow Fayose he simply wants partners to commit atrocities because he is hopeless. Let him kill the people and rig election on his own in Ekiti without implicating you or the military and damn the consequences. I bet Fayose whether he will not leave to tell the tales. Fayose is a thug and a coward. He has not got any strategy or political skill. He is a crude guy. I feel sorry for Fayose. He should go and ask Samuel Doe or Charles Taylor in Liberia before he enters the Last Chance Saloon.Period!!!!!
Re: "Jega Will Go, Heavens Won't Fall" - Ayo Fayose by 989900: 4:01am On Mar 05, 2015
Ayo, a reflection of the slow-wittedness/gluttony of the Ekiti people.

Seriously, out of all the great-learned men in Ekiti?! SMH . . . I need a 'I spit on ur face emoticon'.
Re: "Jega Will Go, Heavens Won't Fall" - Ayo Fayose by phabulux: 4:06am On Mar 05, 2015
prettyboi1:
Some of these PDP guys need to be hung. They don't respect the people(the masses) neither do they respect the rule of law. They take the ordinary people of this nation for fools. Let them try themselves & see what the power of the people can do. They think this is business as usual, unknowing to them, Nigerians are vexing& boiling at the moment.

Very apt comment!
Re: "Jega Will Go, Heavens Won't Fall" - Ayo Fayose by electrosuru: 4:20am On Mar 05, 2015
Fayose will not concentrate to d main work he should do because he himself new dat as soon as buhari become d president he will definately face the wrath of law and whether he like it or not his days are number (age ku ejo'snake' ti o n soro bi agbon ni).
Re: "Jega Will Go, Heavens Won't Fall" - Ayo Fayose by phabulux: 4:34am On Mar 05, 2015
Aipete2:
Ado-iworoko road n lots more, reductn of awa schl fees, there's nw light in Ekiti, bursary na nko, water too, payment of worker's salary to time n provision of stomach infrastructure 4 d needy. And dis z jst his 4mths in Govt oh, lets wait n c

Pdp b-itch!

'Light in Ekiti'

If you must lie, at least, do it in a reasonable, educated way.

Apparently, education in Ekiti is the worst in the whole federation if you are a representative of its product.
Re: "Jega Will Go, Heavens Won't Fall" - Ayo Fayose by alexlee50: 4:51am On Mar 05, 2015
LasgidyPort:
This Fayose is an embarrassment to the position of a governor he occupies. He just can't keep his ignorant mouth shut.

Fayose will be a typical case study for years to come of the type of person that should never be voted into any elective post.

The acclaimed learned people of Ekiti really goofed on this one.
Fayose expressed an opinion and he is clearly on point.
Re: "Jega Will Go, Heavens Won't Fall" - Ayo Fayose by azzy1: 5:05am On Mar 05, 2015
holucunleh:
Ekiti State Governor, Mr Ayodele Fayose has described outbursts of the All Progressives Congress (APC) over the possible removal of the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) Chairman, Prof Attahiru Jega as “mere comedy,” saying; “President Goodluck Jonathan can sack Jega if he wishes and if he does, heavens will not fall.”

The governor, who said the APC should stop acting as if Nigeria belongs to the party, added that; “by turning themselves to advocates and defenders of the INEC chairman, the APC and its agents have shown that they have a deal with Jega to manipulate the elections and that the deal will be frustrated if he is asked to leave office.”

Governor Fayose said in a release issued on Wednesday, and signed by his Special Assistant on Public Communications and New Media, Lere Olayinka, that “removal of Jega and any other appointees of the

Federal Government is a prerogative of the president, which no one can question, provided laid down rules are followed.”

He said the position expressed by the House of Representatives was that of the APC members in the House, urging that “the APC lawmakers should rather pay attention to the ill-health of their party’s presidential candidate, Major General Mohammadu Buhari (rtd), whose whereabouts is now a mystery.”

The governor described Jega as partisan, saying; “By his actions and utterances, Jega had already demonstrated his bias in support of the APC. For instance, how can Jega explain the 80 percent distribution of

Permanent Voters Card (PVC) in Boko Haram ravaged Borno and Yobe States while less than 40 percent distributed in Lagos as at February 7 that the election was postponed?”

He said; “It is on record that Prof Maurice Iwu was asked to proceed on terminal leave two months to the end of his tenure? Is Jega not a beneficiary of Iwu’s removal? So if Iwu was asked to go on terminal leave before the expiration of his tenure for Jega to assume office, what difference does it make if Jega too is asked to proceed on terminal leave before the expiration of his tenure?”

Speaking further, Governor Fayose said; “it is the president that can determine whether or not Jega will go on the mandatory three months terminal leave which should commence on March 8, and if the president decides that the INEC chairman should go on terminal leave, what can the APC loudmouths do?

They boasted before the postponement of the elections that they would go on street protests, but did they do anything? They made noise when Justice Isa Ayo Salami was removed from office as president of the Court of Appeal, what did their noise amount to? “Therefore, let me say it categorically that the noise being made by the APC and their agents will amount to nothing because if thepresident removes Jega today, heavens will not fall.”

http://sunnewsonline.com/new/?p=107571
this guy is a mad man is just rant as not achieved a single thing since he assumed office. What a useless human being
Re: "Jega Will Go, Heavens Won't Fall" - Ayo Fayose by eligibility: 5:06am On Mar 05, 2015
FAYOSE NEED A MEDICAL ATTENTION BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE. SHAME TO THE ELECTORATES THAT VOTED FOR YOU.
Re: "Jega Will Go, Heavens Won't Fall" - Ayo Fayose by Eluwilussit(m): 5:10am On Mar 05, 2015
Alimtoheeb:
.....d question is why this time, why dont they remove him when he still acede nd accept what they say, this is simple politics dat is truelly clear to everyone but since it is not in ur party's favour.......Change all the way though. Can really type much for now, kinda busy

Please I have two questions for you:

1) how is it possible to have a higher rate of pvc collection in the North East than in the SS,SW and SE, despite the emergency rule, due to Boko Haram insurgency?

2) how is it possible to have over 1m amputees registered to vote by proxy in the North, with one local govt alone in Zamfara contributing over 70k amputees?

Guy, there are too many shady things going on in the North. The North has been aversed to proper documentation of nigeria, since independence. They have been opposed to anything and everything that will shade light to the true configuration of Nigeria.

Jega should go. He sold out. Like I said earlier, my only surprise is that PDP was taken unawares. But it is never too late to do the right thing. No wonder APC and Buhari wanted the elections so badly.

We need a transparent election by an unbiased umpire. Jega is compromised.

1 Like

Re: "Jega Will Go, Heavens Won't Fall" - Ayo Fayose by Nobody: 5:15am On Mar 05, 2015
Looking forward to Ribadu/Fayose ticket in 2019.
Re: "Jega Will Go, Heavens Won't Fall" - Ayo Fayose by lightofjoy(m): 5:33am On Mar 05, 2015
Am sure this guy called Fayose has a psychiatric disorder. Sometimes I feel so ashame to have a loose mouth leader like this, someone that talks before he think.
Re: "Jega Will Go, Heavens Won't Fall" - Ayo Fayose by vale20: 5:33am On Mar 05, 2015
Is fayose lying? He is saying d truth

1 Like

Re: "Jega Will Go, Heavens Won't Fall" - Ayo Fayose by Alimtoheeb(m): 5:39am On Mar 05, 2015
Eluwilussit:

1) how is it possible to have a higher rate of pvc collection in the North East than in the SS,SW and SE, despite the emergency rule, due to Boko Haram insurgency?

2) how is it possible to have over 1m amputees registered to vote by proxy in the North, with one local govt alone in Zamfara contributing over 70k amputees?

Guy, there are too many shady things going on in the North. The North has been aversed to proper documentation of nigeria, since independence. They have been opposed to anything and everything that will shade light to the true configuration of Nigeria.

Jega should go. He sold out. Like I said earlier, my only surprise is that PDP was taken unawares. But it is never too late to do the right thing. No wonder APC and Buhari wanted the elections so badly.

........am not in d right shoe to answer that question but what did u want d inec official to do when u ppl refuse to collect ur (Please Vote For Change) PVC, u expect them to bring it to ur door step for u to know ur right, d funny part of it is that, even if brought to ppls abode, some may even be telling them to bring it back next time. This Nigeria, a country where 16 > 19, a nation whereby first lady is active in government than her husband, a country where stealing is not corruption, a country where we mobilize soldier nd dog for election(we be terrorist)......a great country where everybody wants change.......
Re: "Jega Will Go, Heavens Won't Fall" - Ayo Fayose by Nobody: 5:43am On Mar 05, 2015
shakol91:
Fayose is a stupid clown. On his last "Meet your governor program" but he said is not ready to castigate INEC,so what's he doing now. We know FAYOSE is fighting hard to make sure that his wife's dream doesn't come to reality. But you can't stop it from coming to reality. His wife said in her dream,fayose was impeached second term and Buari was crowned. Since then his wife has been coming from Ibadan to Ekiti state. cheesycheesycheesy we in Ekiti State understand everything about you. Fayose deceiving gullible PDP supporters outside the state since 2003

So, you are still on this lie, you've no shame, tell your friends (diran fadipe, ayekooto oduduwa, Ekiti sustain) you'll soon perish "adabi" you're saying the truth.
No be only Ibadan to Ekiti, you go soon see Owerri to Calabar.
Re: "Jega Will Go, Heavens Won't Fall" - Ayo Fayose by ogundokun: 5:56am On Mar 05, 2015
we the mass are the problem of this country not even those at the top. suffering and smiling. even if price of petrol turn 500 per litre today heaven will not fall just like what fayose said.
Re: "Jega Will Go, Heavens Won't Fall" - Ayo Fayose by blackandbold: 6:01am On Mar 05, 2015
Eluwilussit:

are those ur reason s for saying jega is compromiswd? if collections of pvc are, then ur opinion is grossly unfounded.inec had distributed pvc, its meant for nigerians to collect theirs..so. snd if u have u have been listening to mews everywhere. .there are cries for people to go amd collect their pvs..or u ecpect jega to take it to their houses?
Re: "Jega Will Go, Heavens Won't Fall" - Ayo Fayose by blackandbold: 6:08am On Mar 05, 2015
ogundokun:
we the mass are the problem of this country not even those at the top. suffering and smiling. even if price of petrol turn 500 per litre today heaven will not fall just like what fayose said.
guy..believe me even though it is true...heaven will not fall...sanusi was unlawfully removed. .heaven did not fall, election was postponed even when pdp lead government denied planning to do such thing initially as usual....it was eventually postponed.
these things should spark anger in an average well meaning nigerian that transparency has never been in pdp , and that only the common man will suffer the most.chai.
I fear for my country nigeria. .I fear for the days to come I fear for the common man.i fear for the future of this country..if nigerians refuses to get it rigjt now..we are gonna be stranded for the next 4yrs plus.mark my words

1 Like

Re: "Jega Will Go, Heavens Won't Fall" - Ayo Fayose by smartali(m): 6:16am On Mar 05, 2015
Oga we need change, at least Nigeria need Leaders not Rulers that change the Definition of Government.
Re: "Jega Will Go, Heavens Won't Fall" - Ayo Fayose by NDPVF(m): 6:16am On Mar 05, 2015
fineguy11:
my mother is a wh.ore that use to to swallow s.emen.if i know that,i wont be here on NL potraying myself as a juvenile....
lol
Re: "Jega Will Go, Heavens Won't Fall" - Ayo Fayose by samadexextral: 6:28am On Mar 05, 2015
Even if Fayose is sack from office by first week of june, heaven won't fall.
Re: "Jega Will Go, Heavens Won't Fall" - Ayo Fayose by anwo247: 6:34am On Mar 05, 2015
dafuturis:

Tell me one single move of APC that he has unravelled.

The fake interview at transcorp which APC claimed was in UK. All the media house have apologized.
Re: "Jega Will Go, Heavens Won't Fall" - Ayo Fayose by Eluwilussit(m): 6:38am On Mar 05, 2015
blackandbold:

are those ur reason s for saying jega is compromiswd? if collections of pvc are, then ur opinion is grossly unfounded.inec had distributed pvc, its meant for nigerians to collect theirs..so. snd if u have u have been listening to mews everywhere. .there are cries for people to go amd collect their pvs..or u ecpect jega to take it to their houses?

Nobody has collected nothing in the North East. All the pvc they claimed that people collected, are probably with their agents, waiting for mass rigging, come Election Day. What about the amputees that are gonna vote by proxy? The underaged registered voters nko?

As long as we don't have National Identity, we can't curb election malpractices. If we can't determine and differentiate individual thumb prints, then the pvc and card reader is a waste of time and very susceptible to manipulations.
Re: "Jega Will Go, Heavens Won't Fall" - Ayo Fayose by gemini35(m): 6:47am On Mar 05, 2015
owobokiri:
But why did Jonathan leave it so late? What was he thinking all àlong?
. Good question? But then iwu was removed in place of jega 2 months before the election,no body is a sacred cow,heavens will nt fall jega is going on a terminal leave,apc should take to the street. Gej till 2019 heavens will not fall

1 Like

Re: "Jega Will Go, Heavens Won't Fall" - Ayo Fayose by tunde1200(m): 6:52am On Mar 05, 2015
I wonder why peoples of Ekiti will allow this thug....

LasgidyPort:
This Fayose is an embarrassment to the position of a governor he occupies. He just can't keep his ignorant mouth shut.

Fayose will be a typical case study for years to come of the type of person that should never be voted into any elective post.

The acclaimed learned people of Ekiti really goofed on this one.
Re: "Jega Will Go, Heavens Won't Fall" - Ayo Fayose by plendil: 6:55am On Mar 05, 2015
GboyegaD:
I think this guy is trying to steal the show from the president. It is high time our journalists stopped paying attention to him as he's losing his sanity of late.

Honestly I blame our journalists who keep giving attention to his crude and idiotic utterances.
Re: "Jega Will Go, Heavens Won't Fall" - Ayo Fayose by owobokiri(m): 6:56am On Mar 05, 2015
gemini35:
. Good question? But then iwu was removed in place of jega 2 months before the election,no body is a sacred cow,heavens will nt fall jega is going on a terminal leave,apc should take to the street. Gej till 2019 heavens will not fall

I just hope Jonathan has the spine to push this through no matter level of noise orchestrated by our Hamas party here
Re: "Jega Will Go, Heavens Won't Fall" - Ayo Fayose by size38: 6:58am On Mar 05, 2015
I don't think heaven will fall either if GEJ and the PDP loses this election too
Re: "Jega Will Go, Heavens Won't Fall" - Ayo Fayose by Eluwilussit(m): 7:01am On Mar 05, 2015
Alimtoheeb:
........am not in d right shoe to answer that question but what did u want d inec official to do when u ppl refuse to collect ur (Please Vote For Change) PVC, u expect them to bring it to ur door step for u to know ur right, d funny part of it is that, even if brought to ppls abode, some may even be telling them to bring it back next time. This Nigeria, a country where 16 > 19, a nation whereby first lady is active in government than her husband, a country where stealing is not corruption, a country where we mobilize soldier nd dog for election(we be terrorist)......a great country where everybody wants change.......

So you truly believe that people in the NE, have really collected almost all their pvc? Well, I presume that you are still young and may not understand that it is very illogical to have people under the emergency rule, with the threat of BH, collecting that percentage of their PVC. Only in Nigeria does that happen and we know why. Somebody is simply sitting on the PVCs, waiting for March 28, to use them to boost Buhari's votes in the North. Nobody has collected nothing.

I am glad you said you can't answer most of my questions. I will help you a bit here. There's a deliberate attempt to disenfranchise most, if not all of Jonathan's support base. The North has built their political empire through corruption and lies. That explains why we have been very unsuccessful in creating a national data base;where every nigerian will be registered and given a unique ID number.

As long as we don't have a way of verifying and differentiating every finger print, the pvc and card readers, can easily be manipulated;Simply by registering underaged voters, ghost voters etc. That appears to be just what Jega has done to favour Buhari through his support base. Nigerians are not that stupid to assume that the PVC and card readers are now the game changers.

It's only in Nigeria that we claim to have this and that, without genuine effort at verification. Over a million amputees registered to vote by proxy and that doesn't bother you? Over 70k registered amputees from only one local govt in Zamfara alone? Lies! Lies!! And more lies!!! How many amputees do we have in the South that are registered under "amputees"? Why is it only in the North that we have the need to register over a million folks as amputees that must vote by proxy? The whole amputee and proxy thing is an aberration of transparency.

Jega is working for Buhari, APC and the North. We need a neutral umpire. INEC is compromised. Jega should go.
Re: "Jega Will Go, Heavens Won't Fall" - Ayo Fayose by JideTheBlogger(m): 7:03am On Mar 05, 2015
poundlander:
isn't Jega the same man that conducted the election he (Fayose) won (whether rigged or not)?
Re: "Jega Will Go, Heavens Won't Fall" - Ayo Fayose by symbianDON(m): 7:11am On Mar 05, 2015
stabillo:
APC should explain thier relationship with JEGA ..
but seriously, Heavens won't fall if he's sacked/removed
pdp needs to first explain the relationship they had with jega in 2011 and beyond......and perhaps hint nigerians on the reason they fell out with him.
Re: "Jega Will Go, Heavens Won't Fall" - Ayo Fayose by shakol91(m): 7:14am On Mar 05, 2015
imoleay0:

So, you are still on this lie, you've no shame, tell your friends (diran fadipe, ayekooto oduduwa, Ekiti sustain) you'll soon perish "adabi" you're saying the truth.
No be only Ibadan to Ekiti, you go soon see Owerri to Calabar.
I know you will defend your pay master, "THE FACT STILL REMAINS,FAYOSE IS A DISGRACE TO EKITI PEOPLE" sometimes when I listen to his media chat, "meet your governor" I feel sorry for my Dear State. Please tell us the major reason why fayose is fighting hard more than other present serving governors in pdp. Imoleay0 and fayose will soon hear am cheesycheesycheesy
Re: "Jega Will Go, Heavens Won't Fall" - Ayo Fayose by Aipete2(f): 7:15am On Mar 05, 2015
phabulux:

Pdp b-itch!

'Light in Ekiti'

If you must lie, at least, do it in a reasonable, educated way.

Apparently, education in Ekiti is the worst in the whole federation if you are a representative of its product.
Wow! Is that true? Lolz, where are u frm?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

90th Birthday Of David Edebiri, Esogban Of Benin Kingdom. See Tinubu, Oshiomhole / AIG Mbu’s Utterances Throw Reps Members Into Rowdy Session / Photo: Gov, Abiola Ajimobi Replaces Transformer Removed By Teslim Folarin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.