Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,097 members, 7,814,856 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:01 PM

How Did You Get To Know About Nairaland Forum? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Did You Get To Know About Nairaland Forum? (2448 Views)

18 Amazing Facts About Nairaland You Need To Know-Mediapace / What Will You Change About Nairaland If You Had The Power / Frequent Ask Questions On Nairaland Forum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Did You Get To Know About Nairaland Forum? by Pinkiedearie(f): 10:41pm On Mar 04, 2015
Hello everyone!!..actually,this is my first topic here on nairaland!..lol. I was just thinking randomly when this question came into my mind!.. So without much ado, pls can you tell us how you got to know about nairaland forum? Me first,!..I got to know about this forum from my mother,although she dosen't comment but she loves reading posts and comments here...she so loves this forum..*momma I'm sawie*. Now over to you guys!!!
Re: How Did You Get To Know About Nairaland Forum? by gede7744(f): 10:44pm On Mar 04, 2015
l was Googling some sites abt naija when l stumble on it. and since then am stuck
Re: How Did You Get To Know About Nairaland Forum? by Pinkiedearie(f): 10:53pm On Mar 04, 2015
gede7744:
l was Googling some sites abt naija when l stumble on it. and since then am stuck
..hahahahha grin
Re: How Did You Get To Know About Nairaland Forum? by phayvoursky(m): 10:56pm On Mar 04, 2015
THE SPIRIT LED ME TO JOIN NL...

NO TIME
Re: How Did You Get To Know About Nairaland Forum? by teemanbastos(m): 10:59pm On Mar 04, 2015
phayvoursky:
NO TIME
you mean spirit of Igbo grin grin grin grin

4 me o... I created d account in the dream,operated it till it hit 5000likes then continued from then in reality.
Re: How Did You Get To Know About Nairaland Forum? by Pinkiedearie(f): 10:59pm On Mar 04, 2015
phayvoursky:

NO TIME
that's so weird ..seriously cheesy
Re: How Did You Get To Know About Nairaland Forum? by teemanbastos(m): 11:00pm On Mar 04, 2015
phayvoursky:
NO TIME
you mean spirit of E-gbho grin grin grin grin

4 me o... I created d account in the dream,operated it till it hit 5000likes then continued from then in reality.
Re: How Did You Get To Know About Nairaland Forum? by Eggcelent(m): 11:02pm On Mar 04, 2015
My former neighbour was the first to advert ny attention to the forum. He would always burst into laughter while reading comments on the site. So I became curious. However, I didn't join formally until much later & what pushed me into signing up was reading comments where people raved about making FP. I wanted to know what was so special about it.
Re: How Did You Get To Know About Nairaland Forum? by Pinkiedearie(f): 11:02pm On Mar 04, 2015
teemanbastos:
you mean spirit of E-gbho grin grin grin grin

. Guy you funny..lol
Re: How Did You Get To Know About Nairaland Forum? by Pinkiedearie(f): 11:04pm On Mar 04, 2015
Eggcelent:
My former neighbour was the first to advert ny attention to the forum. He would always burst into laughter while reading comments on the site. So I became curious. However, I didn't join formally until much later & what pushed me into signing up was reading comments where people raved about making FP. I wanted to know what was so special about it.
. You've said it all!!..especially the laughing aspect!
Re: How Did You Get To Know About Nairaland Forum? by phayvoursky(m): 11:04pm On Mar 04, 2015
Pinkiedearie:
that's so weird ..seriously cheesy

THE THINGS OF THE SPIRIT ARE WEIRD...
Re: How Did You Get To Know About Nairaland Forum? by saaedlee: 11:06pm On Mar 04, 2015
Seun mentioned it on his PM(BBM) some years back.
Re: How Did You Get To Know About Nairaland Forum? by fritiyo: 11:11pm On Mar 04, 2015
i cant stop laffing whenever i read some post on NL.

curiosity led me to discover NL sa
Re: How Did You Get To Know About Nairaland Forum? by chachazzy(m): 11:17pm On Mar 04, 2015
I got introduced to Nairaland by my Elder Sister some years ago and now am an addict!
Re: How Did You Get To Know About Nairaland Forum? by Pinkiedearie(f): 11:20pm On Mar 04, 2015
saaedlee:
Seun mentioned it on his PM(BBM) some years back.
..oga seun been advertising since 1400dC
Re: How Did You Get To Know About Nairaland Forum? by kodded(m): 11:21pm On Mar 04, 2015
WHILE SEARCHING FOR FREE BROWSING CHEAT
I SAW ETISALAT PAYG THREAD IN nairaland AND THE REST IS NOW HISTORY............... grin
Re: How Did You Get To Know About Nairaland Forum? by Nobody: 11:32pm On Mar 04, 2015
Na cheat carry me come
Re: How Did You Get To Know About Nairaland Forum? by Pinkiedearie(f): 11:38pm On Mar 04, 2015
kodded:
WHILE SEARCHING FOR FREE BROWSING CHEAT
I SAW ETISALAT PAYG THREAD IN nairaland AND THE REST IS NOW HISTORY............... grin
...hahahhhahahaha
Re: How Did You Get To Know About Nairaland Forum? by Pinkiedearie(f): 11:39pm On Mar 04, 2015
Charlescobi:
Na cheat carry me come
..cheat ke..
Re: How Did You Get To Know About Nairaland Forum? by Pinkiedearie(f): 11:40pm On Mar 04, 2015
chachazzy:
I got introduced to Nairaland by my Elder Sister some years ago and now am an addict!
..your elder sis?..wow!
Re: How Did You Get To Know About Nairaland Forum? by Nobody: 11:42pm On Mar 04, 2015
whenever I browse stuff, I see Nairaland among the websites listed out.. that's how I got to know abt it. smiley
Re: How Did You Get To Know About Nairaland Forum? by Nobody: 11:47pm On Mar 04, 2015
a mumu-ish/funny thread like this brought me to NL
Re: How Did You Get To Know About Nairaland Forum? by Nobody: 11:48pm On Mar 04, 2015
google search always bump into nairaland
thats how i knew
Re: How Did You Get To Know About Nairaland Forum? by LewisO: 12:03am On Mar 05, 2015
Checking on which phone to buy and the specs online before buying.
Re: How Did You Get To Know About Nairaland Forum? by DrAify(f): 1:22am On Mar 05, 2015
Google search
Re: How Did You Get To Know About Nairaland Forum? by phayvoursky(m): 6:43am On Mar 05, 2015
teemanbastos:
you mean spirit of Igbo grin grin grin grin

LOL. spirit na spirit o
Re: How Did You Get To Know About Nairaland Forum? by emmysoftyou: 9:40am On Mar 05, 2015
EroticAngelina:
whenever I browse stuff, I see Nairaland among the websites listed out.. that's how I got to know abt it. smiley
the same with me, though i appear as guest 4 a long time but what triggered me to joined is that they limit me frm entering sexuality section and i am eager to know what is happening there,
so i decided to registered and join nairaland but today,i wil prefare to log in to politics more than sexuality section rather i go to culture or jobber room.
is all good though.
Re: How Did You Get To Know About Nairaland Forum? by Pinkiedearie(f): 10:21am On Mar 05, 2015
EroticAngelina:
..wow that's cool..
Re: How Did You Get To Know About Nairaland Forum? by Pinkiedearie(f): 10:22am On Mar 05, 2015
kallmemrB:
a mumu-ish/funny thread like this brought me to NL
..mr B..you funny
Re: How Did You Get To Know About Nairaland Forum? by Pinkiedearie(f): 10:23am On Mar 05, 2015
LewisO:
Checking on which phone to buy and the specs online before buying.
..hope you got a better phone?
Re: How Did You Get To Know About Nairaland Forum? by Pinkiedearie(f): 10:24am On Mar 05, 2015
DrAify:
Google search
....yeah..
Re: How Did You Get To Know About Nairaland Forum? by LewisO: 10:35am On Mar 05, 2015
Pinkiedearie:
..hope you got a better phone?

Yeah! That was some years ago! When i just knew Nairaland, patronized many phones after that. smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

Eulogy Of A Fallen Moniker / Photo: See The Sacrifice Soldiers Make For Civilians / 7 Things You Don't Know About Telegram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.