Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,098 members, 7,814,859 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:06 PM

How Did You Get To Know About Nairaland Forum? - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Did You Get To Know About Nairaland Forum? (2449 Views)

18 Amazing Facts About Nairaland You Need To Know-Mediapace / What Will You Change About Nairaland If You Had The Power / Frequent Ask Questions On Nairaland Forum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Did You Get To Know About Nairaland Forum? by Pinkiedearie(f): 11:17am On Mar 05, 2015
emmysoftyou:
the same with me, though i appear as guest 4 a long time but what triggered me to joined is that they limit me frm entering sexuality section and i am eager to know what is happening there,
so i decided to registered and join nairaland but today,i wil prefare to log in to politics more than sexuality section rather i go to culture or jobber room.
is all good though.
..guy,talk truth jawe..you still dey go there..
Re: How Did You Get To Know About Nairaland Forum? by emmysoftyou: 11:34am On Mar 05, 2015
Pinkiedearie:
..guy,talk truth jawe..you still dey go there..
lol i do but no time cos politics is very interesting....
But at initial i do read all their sexual stories and get piss up later on..

I even wrote my own story there but couldnt finished it cos of time ..

But now i only freguent on romance section and update there ..

One of recent topic in romance hit fp cool
Re: How Did You Get To Know About Nairaland Forum? by Nobody: 2:54pm On Mar 05, 2015
emmysoftyou:
the same with me, though i appear as guest 4 a long time but what triggered me to joined is that they limit me frm entering sexuality section and i am eager to know what is happening there,
so i decided to registered and join nairaland but today,i wil prefare to log in to politics more than sexuality section rather i go to culture or jobber room.
is all good though.
lol that's good but do u regret registering?
Re: How Did You Get To Know About Nairaland Forum? by emmysoftyou: 4:13pm On Mar 05, 2015
EroticAngelina:
lol that's good but do u regret registering?
why shuld i wen i got ma first job on nairaland...

Nairaland is more of information and things around yu...
It s family and unfamily but we move on though....cheesy
Re: How Did You Get To Know About Nairaland Forum? by Nobody: 4:30pm On Mar 05, 2015
emmysoftyou:
why shuld i wen i got ma first job on nairaland...

Nairaland is more of information and things around yu...
It s family and unfamily but we move on though....cheesy
wow u got ur first job here? that's great. I hope u keep on enjoying it cheesy
Re: How Did You Get To Know About Nairaland Forum? by emmysoftyou: 4:46pm On Mar 05, 2015
EroticAngelina:
wow u got ur first job here? that's great. I hope u keep on enjoying it cheesy
why not...but am abt to switched ,still hoping for it till then...
What abt you...'?
Re: How Did You Get To Know About Nairaland Forum? by Nobody: 5:25pm On Mar 05, 2015
emmysoftyou:
why not...but am abt to switched ,still hoping for it till then...
What abt you...'?
I'm enjoying NL very much! its just that I've been so busy nowadays, I don't even have time for NL like I use to bfor.
Re: How Did You Get To Know About Nairaland Forum? by emmysoftyou: 5:37pm On Mar 05, 2015
EroticAngelina:
I'm enjoying NL very much! its just that I've been so busy nowadays, I don't even have time for NL like I use to bfor.
reallly but most of ur comment is on sexuality section or celebrity/family..
Is like u dont like politics....
Re: How Did You Get To Know About Nairaland Forum? by Nobody: 5:40pm On Mar 05, 2015
emmysoftyou:
reallly but most of ur comment is on sexuality section or celebrity/family..
Is like u dont like politics....
I'm not a fan of politics, especially Nigerian politics.they give me headache.
Re: How Did You Get To Know About Nairaland Forum? by emmysoftyou: 5:46pm On Mar 05, 2015
EroticAngelina:
I'm not a fan of politics, especially Nigerian politics.they give me headache.
hahaha...that s true...
Anyway i wish i can stick to family or romance section..cos politics is sth else...tribalism ,nepotism and supremacist...etc..

Lera dear,,, ur name sound ...hmmm..lol..is good..
Re: How Did You Get To Know About Nairaland Forum? by Nobody: 5:52pm On Mar 05, 2015
emmysoftyou:
hahaha...that s true...
Anyway i wish i can stick to family or romance section..cos politics is sth else...tribalism ,nepotism and supremacist...etc..

Lera dear,,, ur name sound ...hmmm..lol..is good..
lol yeah right. bye
Re: How Did You Get To Know About Nairaland Forum? by CrazyMan(m): 7:37pm On Mar 05, 2015
I can't really remember but I stumbled on it while checking for something on google years back, and ever since then, I've been quite active.
Re: How Did You Get To Know About Nairaland Forum? by Pinkiedearie(f): 1:27am On Mar 06, 2015
emmysoftyou:
lol i do but no time cos politics is very interesting....
But at initial i do read all their sexual stories and get piss up later on..

I even wrote my own story there but couldnt finished it cos of time ..

But now i only freguent on romance section and update there ..

One of recent topic in romance hit fp cool
...wow!..congrats!..I'll check your profile!..

1 Like

Re: How Did You Get To Know About Nairaland Forum? by Caracta(f): 9:25am On Mar 06, 2015
CrazyMan:
I can't really remember but I stumbled on it while checking for something on google years back, and ever since then, I've been quite active.

Couldn't reply the messages. Sorry about that. sad

1 Like

Re: How Did You Get To Know About Nairaland Forum? by CrazyMan(m): 12:54pm On Mar 06, 2015
Caracta:

Couldn't reply the messages. Sorry about that. sad
Its ok...I know you're a very busy person.

You can reply them when you're less busy. Do have a great day ahead.
Re: How Did You Get To Know About Nairaland Forum? by ige101(m): 6:46am On Mar 07, 2015
Through a younger bro
Re: How Did You Get To Know About Nairaland Forum? by VickyRotex(f): 10:54am On Mar 07, 2015
Google search. Each time I surf the net for information, Nairaland pops up with exact answers to most questions I ask google. But it took me 4years to register and become a member, and the only reason I registered then was cos I was going for NYSC and I needed information/conversation. Id never forget my 1st post. The rest is history.
Re: How Did You Get To Know About Nairaland Forum? by Pinkiedearie(f): 4:29pm On May 10, 2015
VickyRotex:
Google search. Each time I surf the net for information, Nairaland pops up with exact answers to most questions I ask google. But it took me 4years to register and become a member, and the only reason I registered then was cos I was going for NYSC and I needed information/conversation. Id never forget my 1st post. The rest is history.
that's cool same with my friend..

(1) (2) (Reply)

How They Made Me Join Secret Cult To Become Famous, Nigerian Fast Rising Artist / Spiritual Uses Of The Aloe Vera Plant / Ill Fated Desperation To Impress Men!(images)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.