Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,817 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:38 AM

Pastor Arrested For Impregnating 20 Women In His Church, Including Married Ones - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pastor Arrested For Impregnating 20 Women In His Church, Including Married Ones (59782 Views)

Pastor Trying To Bomb His Church In Edo, Arrested (Photos) / Three Suspected Rapists Arrested For Impregnating 14-year-old Girl (pic) / Lady Pours Hot Oil On Boyfriend For "Impregnating Another Girl". (Graphic pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Arrested For Impregnating 20 Women In His Church, Including Married Ones by Solozzo(m): 11:42am On Mar 05, 2015
The women were stupid but the pastor requires a psychiatric assessment on his account of Holy Spirit directing him to sexually abuse these women.

Op they say this case happened two yrs ago, what's the outcome of the case? Please find out and let's know about it. Thank you.
Re: Pastor Arrested For Impregnating 20 Women In His Church, Including Married Ones by Solozzo(m): 11:51am On Mar 05, 2015
OYAY:
This is end time thing! God will deal with this impostor bastardizing the name of God thereby ridiculing the gospel.

The pastor claimed Holy Spirit directed him. To Bleep these women. What say you?
Re: Pastor Arrested For Impregnating 20 Women In His Church, Including Married Ones by harry509: 11:54am On Mar 05, 2015
sameer1212:
LMAO... Guy u are very funny.
yes ooh. Women ummm! I don't kw d kind of language I wil use 2 classfy dem sha
Re: Pastor Arrested For Impregnating 20 Women In His Church, Including Married Ones by physayrian: 11:56am On Mar 05, 2015
abeg no blame pastor.They Neva plenty reach for church if new person no go enta church there should be another way now
Re: Pastor Arrested For Impregnating 20 Women In His Church, Including Married Ones by wordcat(m): 12:12pm On Mar 05, 2015
sparkleboy:

My guess is that you're an atheist! No point in replying you. But you need Jesus real fast.

The same jesus that commanded this man to commit adultery right?
Re: Pastor Arrested For Impregnating 20 Women In His Church, Including Married Ones by wordcat(m): 12:16pm On Mar 05, 2015
Solozzo:

The pastor claimed Holy Spirit directed him. To Bleep these women. What say you?

This is minor, because this same god has commanded people of the old to do worst thing.
Re: Pastor Arrested For Impregnating 20 Women In His Church, Including Married Ones by kestolove95(m): 12:23pm On Mar 05, 2015
Decryptor:

At least, they opened their legs for the pastor willingly and they are matured women too...unlike yorubastard men who will take the thing by force and sleep with underaged girls. Google most rape cases in Nigeria and see the tribe that commits 99.9% of them. cool
see ursself...thank God u don agree with me. sae igbo's ar knw for. Dix. Act
Re: Pastor Arrested For Impregnating 20 Women In His Church, Including Married Ones by kestolove95(m): 12:24pm On Mar 05, 2015
jnrbayano:
At times God uses these fake pastors to punish people who doesn't wanna trust God and are impatient as a result.

As for those pastors, they will reap what they sow. I seldom blame them though, it's those gullible victims I blame.

My people say, "mmiri adiro eri onye ofuro ukwu ya" translated to, "if you don't step your foot inside water, there's no chance you are drowned by/in it."

How do you feel now you have insulted your linage?
u gave a. Nice point...but ur igbo brain made ur last sentence bad grin
Re: Pastor Arrested For Impregnating 20 Women In His Church, Including Married Ones by jnrbayano(m): 12:29pm On Mar 05, 2015
kestolove95:
u gave a. Nice point...but ur igbo brain made ur last sentence bad grin

Please stop that attitude you displayed earlier. It is indicative of someone who has bile flowing in his veins and not blood.
Re: Pastor Arrested For Impregnating 20 Women In His Church, Including Married Ones by paix(m): 12:30pm On Mar 05, 2015
Maybe he misunderstood the verse that says: GO YE INTO THE WORLD AND MULTIPLY.
Re: Pastor Arrested For Impregnating 20 Women In His Church, Including Married Ones by Defcon1(m): 12:33pm On Mar 05, 2015
kestolove95:
If I talk now...dey will sae I hate. igbo....now tell me,if no b for igboland wia dix. kind tin fit happen?...igbos! igbos!! Igbos!!! Stop. Givn dix country bad name...go. and form ur Biafra
There is no difference between an illiterate and a bigot.
Education to some Nigerians is only about certificates.
No character,no class,no enlightenment,no maturity in reasoning and behavior
It's a shame!

1 Like

Re: Pastor Arrested For Impregnating 20 Women In His Church, Including Married Ones by wolegzite4real(m): 12:36pm On Mar 05, 2015
I suppose the false pastor is possessed. How would he have committed such atrocity?! I urge him n all nairalanders to repent because the hour is at hand that RAPTURE will take place take
Re: Pastor Arrested For Impregnating 20 Women In His Church, Including Married Ones by Dagoma: 12:39pm On Mar 05, 2015
[quote author=lalasticlala post=31311496][/quote]

Ibo again with naive mind.
Re: Pastor Arrested For Impregnating 20 Women In His Church, Including Married Ones by kestolove95(m): 12:43pm On Mar 05, 2015
Defcon1:

There is no difference between an illiterate and a bigot.
Education to some Nigerians is only about certificates.
No character,no class,no enlightenment,no maturity in reasoning and behavior
It's a shame!
am telling u guy...dats. why we have to make d igbo youths knwws dat education is not all about certificate....join me in d campaign grin
Re: Pastor Arrested For Impregnating 20 Women In His Church, Including Married Ones by kestolove95(m): 12:43pm On Mar 05, 2015
jnrbayano:

Please stop that attitude you displayed earlier. It is indicative of someone who has bile flowing in his veins and not blood.
ok sir...u ma guy
Re: Pastor Arrested For Impregnating 20 Women In His Church, Including Married Ones by jnrbayano(m): 12:46pm On Mar 05, 2015
kestolove95:
ok sir...u ma guy

I will have my eyes on you henceforth to be sure you have really changed.
Re: Pastor Arrested For Impregnating 20 Women In His Church, Including Married Ones by kestolove95(m): 12:51pm On Mar 05, 2015
jnrbayano:

I will have my eyes on you henceforth to be sure you have really changed.
ahhahahahahaha...oboi see monitoring...ok sir
Re: Pastor Arrested For Impregnating 20 Women In His Church, Including Married Ones by Nobody: 1:15pm On Mar 05, 2015
kestolove95:
If I talk now...dey will sae I hate. igbo....now tell me,if no b for igboland wia dix. kind tin fit happen?...igbos! igbos!! Igbos!!! Stop. Givn dix country bad name...go. and form ur Biafra

This picture with the username kestolove95 keeps poping up on google and on my dictionary as the new definition for STUPIDITY.

DEAR MOD: MY RESPONSE TO THE PSYCHOLOGICALLY CONSTIPATED TOUT ABOVE SHOULD NOT BE DELETED, IF THE MOD THINKS THE COMMENT ABOVE ISN'T OFFENSIVE AND A DERAILMENT FROM THE ISSUE IN QUESTION THEN MY MILD AND CANDID RESPONSE TOO WITH A PICTURE BACKING SHOULD ALSO BE ALLOWED TO GRACE THE THREAD- THAT IS EQUITY.

Re: Pastor Arrested For Impregnating 20 Women In His Church, Including Married Ones by Eluwilussit(m): 1:22pm On Mar 05, 2015
Brainwashed people fall for this shit all over the world. Especially in the US of A. grin grin grin
Some men use occultic powers to hypnotize women in their thousands. Nothing new.
Re: Pastor Arrested For Impregnating 20 Women In His Church, Including Married Ones by NemzySeries(m): 2:02pm On Mar 05, 2015
dis pastor dey joke for were Rev Kings dey....... Lolz
Re: Pastor Arrested For Impregnating 20 Women In His Church, Including Married Ones by Odunharry(m): 2:10pm On Mar 05, 2015
GboyegaD:
You don't blame him. Blame the gullible ones who chose to open their legs for him because he says he is a pastor.
pity many women are gullible
Re: Pastor Arrested For Impregnating 20 Women In His Church, Including Married Ones by sisisioge: 2:18pm On Mar 05, 2015
Over achiever! Akika! Aszzzhole!
Re: Pastor Arrested For Impregnating 20 Women In His Church, Including Married Ones by cirmuell(m): 2:21pm On Mar 05, 2015
chimkaire:
shocked shocked Why Did he rape or were they in trance? These women are a new specie of idiotic angry angry angry sad
gbam! I hate silly people with passion.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Arrested For Impregnating 20 Women In His Church, Including Married Ones by qasmah(f): 2:37pm On Mar 05, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS,Where are you?So much for your one man one wife advocacy,what do you have to say about ur pastor n his holy spirit?Pls be sure to introduce ur friends to him.....ADULTERY IN THE NAME OF
Re: Pastor Arrested For Impregnating 20 Women In His Church, Including Married Ones by Nobody: 2:44pm On Mar 05, 2015
qasmah:
OREMUSSANCTUS,Where are you?So much for your one man one wife advocacy,what do you have to say about ur pastor n his holy spirit?Pls be sure to introduce ur friends to him.....ADULTERY IN THE NAME OF
no true christian will support such man and his evil acts. I condemn it and I will say dis unchristian, buh ya saudi king married more dan 25 wives. Ve ya for once condemned him, or is he rite marrying more dan wad ya moon god asked ya to do?
Re: Pastor Arrested For Impregnating 20 Women In His Church, Including Married Ones by Trustworthiness: 2:56pm On Mar 05, 2015
It is part of the anointing and miracle. At least, the singles are now blessed with husband and the married that are yet to a child are also blessed. The secret of the married women husband impotency is covered.

All is special anointing from the pastor's joystick.
Re: Pastor Arrested For Impregnating 20 Women In His Church, Including Married Ones by babaireti(m): 3:24pm On Mar 05, 2015
Igbos and their xtianity
Re: Pastor Arrested For Impregnating 20 Women In His Church, Including Married Ones by kernel504(m): 4:09pm On Mar 05, 2015
Decryptor:

At least, they opened their legs for the pastor willingly and they are matured women too...unlike yorubastard men who will take the thing by force and sleep with underaged girls. Google most rape cases in Nigeria and see the tribe that commits 99.9% of them. cool
I understand your angry. But then, learn how to manage a psycho ... Going whirled puts you on the same page with him, lots of people even the Yorubas didn't support him, lets bury our tribal differences for a better Nigeria.
#NotBigotryRemarks
Re: Pastor Arrested For Impregnating 20 Women In His Church, Including Married Ones by kernel504(m): 4:32pm On Mar 05, 2015
kestolove95:

My brother, is not peculiar to a tribe... Is found all over the world. Check this out
The police in Ipaja-Ayobo area of Lagos State, southwest Nigeria have arrested a man
who allegedly defiled eight children. He is now being detained, awaiting arraignment in
court. The suspect, Mr. Temitope Alo was arrested on Saturday at Koloba area of Ayobo after the
children allegedly confessed that he had raped them. The eight kids raped by one man. The eight victims, whose ages range from eight to 15 years were brought to the Lagos
State Ministry of Women Affairs and Poverty Alleviation, WAPA yesterday by the Vice
Chairman, Ipaja-Ayobo Local Council Development Area, LCDA, Alhaja Falilat Ajijola to
enable the state government to take over the case. The victim said he works for a newspaper company (name withheld) in Lagos and
allegedly lured the children to his apartment where he defiled them and threatened to
kill them if they reported the matter. Tests conducted on the eight children at the Ayobo-Ipaja Primary Health Centre, PHC,
showed that the children had been defiled. A top official of the WAPA Ministry told P.M.NEWS that the ministry had been handling
rape cases but they had never recorded a case where a man serially raped eight children. The news of the rape caused a stir at the WAPA ministry as the staff rained curses on the
alleged rapist. According to the Ayobo-Ipaja LCDA Vice Chairman, Ajijola, last week a case of rape was
reported to the Neighbourhood Watch office at the council but when enquiries were
made, the traditional ruler of Koloba was said to have denied that such a thing happened
in his area. She said a few days later, the former council chairman of Ayobo-Ipaja, Bisi Yusuf
reported that the incident actually happened and that further investigation traced the
rape case to the culprit, who was promptly arrested. Ajijola added that the traditional ruler, Chief Babayanju, later opened up and admitted
that the story was true, while eight children came forward to report that they were
allegedly raped by Alo. The vice chairman said the children were taken to the PHC in the area where tests were
conducted on them and it was confirmed that the children had been defiled. Two children of a community leader in the area were among the victims. Chairman, Ayobo-Ipaja LCDA, Alhaji Shakiru Adisa Yusuf said he was shocked when he
heard the story, adding that such a person is worse than an animal. “I was shocked because I am also a parent. Why must he go after innocent children?
Such people should not live in this community,” he said, adding that the council would
pursue the case to ensure that justice was done. “We will collect the tests conducted on the children and hand them over to the state
government. We will pursue the case to a logical conclusion. This man has brought
disgrace to this community,” he said. Acting Director, Child Development, WAPA Ministry, Mrs Mosunmola Dada said the issue
was disgusting, adding that such a man must be a paedophile and vowed that the
government would ensure that he was prosecuted. “We have evidences against him. The Ayobo-Ipaja LCDA has a medical report on this
case. We will monitor and follow up this case,” she said. The suspect, in his statement at the Ayobo Police Station, was said to have admitted that
he raped some children, but that he only raped four and not eight. P.M.NEWS could not get to him as he was in custody of the police, while the Divisional
Police Officer, DPO of the station was not around for comments. One of the victims, an eight years old girl (name withheld) told P.M.NEWS that the
suspect told them to help him arrange newspapers in his apartment, adding that, “after
that, he told us to go into the next room. “He asked us to remove our panties and I asked him what he wanted to do to us. He laid
me on the bed and defiled me four times. He covered our mouths with white
handkerchief and threatened to kill us if we report,” she said. Another victim, a 12 years old girl (name withheld) alleged that the suspect “licked my
private part. He called me and my friend in. He asked me to bring N100 fufu for him,
which I brought. While I was waiting for the money with my friend, he asked my friend
whether she could keep a secret. “He asked me to pull off my panties but I did not answer and he forced me and licked
my private part while he slept with my friend and defiled her too. He gave us N50. I told
my friend that I will tell my mummy, but he threatened to kill us if we told anybody.”

http://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2012/09/18/man-rapes-8-children/

As far as am concerned the Yorubas, are not evil. This man doesn't represent them.
Re: Pastor Arrested For Impregnating 20 Women In His Church, Including Married Ones by Nobody: 4:44pm On Mar 05, 2015
Upon all the things happening around us,people still go to church.
Re: Pastor Arrested For Impregnating 20 Women In His Church, Including Married Ones by Nobody: 4:59pm On Mar 05, 2015
Pastor keukeu

JAZZ!!!
Re: Pastor Arrested For Impregnating 20 Women In His Church, Including Married Ones by fikky2013(f): 5:02pm On Mar 05, 2015
Is he mad?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Police Arrests UNIBEN Graduate, 3 Others For Shooting Police, Robbing / Man Stabs Lover To Death In Broad Day Light In Ajegunle Lagos / LAUTECH Student Commits Suicide By Hanging Himself In Room (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.