Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,763 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:05 AM

Affordable 10 Hectares Of Farmland Required In Delta/ Anambra/Enugu/Benue/Edo - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Affordable 10 Hectares Of Farmland Required In Delta/ Anambra/Enugu/Benue/Edo (1910 Views)

Photo Of The Longest Yam In Nigeria Harvested In Delta State / Cost Analysis For a 10 Hectares of Cocoa, Watermelon and Plantain Plantation / Lagos Acquires 2,134 Hectares Of Land In Other States To Boost Agriculture.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Affordable 10 Hectares Of Farmland Required In Delta/ Anambra/Enugu/Benue/Edo by Primegold: 12:33am On Mar 05, 2015
We require for outright purchase 10 hectares of Farmland in Delta/Anambra/Edo/Enugu/Benue/Ogun states.

Farmland must be accessible by road and ideal for crop planting.

It must be free from any litigation and encumbrances.

If you have, pls contact us on 0808 5850 838 (8am to 8pm), SMS 24hours.
Re: Affordable 10 Hectares Of Farmland Required In Delta/ Anambra/Enugu/Benue/Edo by Primegold: 12:19pm On Mar 06, 2015
Lands currently under cultivation and virgin forests are all acceptable.
Re: Affordable 10 Hectares Of Farmland Required In Delta/ Anambra/Enugu/Benue/Edo by Ikegift4real(m): 7:30pm On Mar 07, 2015
Gfd
Re: Affordable 10 Hectares Of Farmland Required In Delta/ Anambra/Enugu/Benue/Edo by kennethalice(m): 8:09pm On Mar 07, 2015
please i will like to know the cost of land in Anambra and Delta State at the moment? pls any ideas.......cheers.
Re: Affordable 10 Hectares Of Farmland Required In Delta/ Anambra/Enugu/Benue/Edo by Nobody: 9:32pm On Mar 07, 2015
ppl in dis side of country hardly sell land in hectares/acres. They may prefer to lease to you than sell to you. I think sedulus or boluwa.. of this section once advertised land for lease in edo. Land is cheaper in edo than in Anambra and Delta, so u might have to.beam ur search more there.

A friend's family is selling abt 266 plots at ugwuoba, oji river, enugu state. The land has c of o and i posted it in property section few months back. it is a plantain plantation but the family decided to sell it off. i have not gone there to know if it has access road.
you can pm me for the guys contact if u are interested.

1 Like

Re: Affordable 10 Hectares Of Farmland Required In Delta/ Anambra/Enugu/Benue/Edo by Echuka1(m): 5:02pm On Mar 10, 2015
I have plots of land to sale in Anambra state,"ifite-ogwari" and contact me 08064440706
Re: Affordable 10 Hectares Of Farmland Required In Delta/ Anambra/Enugu/Benue/Edo by jackbennie: 6:15pm On Mar 10, 2015
i can get some plots of land for you in makurdi Benue state u can reach me on 08187469053
Re: Affordable 10 Hectares Of Farmland Required In Delta/ Anambra/Enugu/Benue/Edo by Primegold: 7:21pm On Mar 10, 2015
jackbennie:
i can get some plots of land for you in makurdi Benue state u can reach me on 08187469053

State location and price please.
Re: Affordable 10 Hectares Of Farmland Required In Delta/ Anambra/Enugu/Benue/Edo by hotice01: 1:11am On Mar 11, 2015
I can get acres of land for you in Edo state,around Benin city and Esan(especially Uromi) and also along Benin- Asaba road.

(1) (Reply)

Microwave Food Drying Equipment For Sale-factory Supply / One Tree Produces Cashew & Mangos. PICTURE / Expected Broiler Weight Per Week And How To Get It!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.