Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,059 members, 7,859,818 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 07:32 PM

Patience Jonathan Is A Crude Woman, Says APC - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Patience Jonathan Is A Crude Woman, Says APC (21381 Views)

Amaechi’s Deputy Defects To PDP, Says “APC Is A Party Of Rebels, Founded On.." / Patience Jonathan Is “an Incredibly Crude Woman" - APC / PDP Buying PVCs For 10,000 Naira Each - Says APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patience Jonathan Is A Crude Woman, Says APC by Burger01(m): 9:10am On Mar 05, 2015
sleemfesh:

Give your hopeless self a personal slap for even thinking of comparing a fighter for democratic freedom with a raper of democratic freedom. You have no living cells in your brain.
Ode! F00l! Wasted sperm undecided
Re: Patience Jonathan Is A Crude Woman, Says APC by OROSUNBOLB(m): 9:18am On Mar 05, 2015
eedris07:
Like husband like wife both clueless... Worst 1st lady in Nigerian history n wen we tlk dem go say she bi MADAM PEACE. Wia is d peace in ha? Anyway....

I pledge to Nigeria my country.To remove Jonathan and Sambo. To be gentle, loyal on election, To vote Buhari with all my strength .To protect my PVC and uphold no violence and trouble, so help me God! Amen..

Nice one!
Re: Patience Jonathan Is A Crude Woman, Says APC by WilyWily: 9:18am On Mar 05, 2015
Why are all dis APC people crying now
Re: Patience Jonathan Is A Crude Woman, Says APC by Forwetinnah: 9:24am On Mar 05, 2015
festusfeezy:
which one i go believe now, that buhari's brain is dead or Dat the first lady is incredibly rude?.......

Which way nija?

BOTH!! I'm a staunch Gejite but I must say Patience can be terribly rude..
Maybe funny atimes, but really rude most of the time
Re: Patience Jonathan Is A Crude Woman, Says APC by Forwetinnah: 9:27am On Mar 05, 2015
acidtalk:
Compared to Mariam Babangida, Mariam Abacha, Fatti Abubakar, Stella Obasanjo, Turai Yaradua, and Incoming Aisha Buhari, Roughian (Patience) Troublemaker Jonathan is the UGLIEST, RAZZEST, DIRTIEST, MOST UNCOLT, MOST CORRUPT first lady we have ever and will ever have in this jungle country called Nigeria.

Mrs Jonathan is a disgrace to the Association Of First Ladies all over the world.

First ladies of Haiti, Chad, Kambodia, Somalia, will frown with disgust and wonder where on Earth an uncolt shepopottamus crawled out from if she gets to speak and act.

THUNDER STRIKE YOU DRY IF YOU QUOTE ME TO YAHN OPATA.

Uncouth please...hope no be the thunder dey faya you so??
Re: Patience Jonathan Is A Crude Woman, Says APC by acidtalk: 9:32am On Mar 05, 2015
Forwetinnah:

Uncouth please...hope no be the thunder dey faya MY FATHER so??
Re: Patience Jonathan Is A Crude Woman, Says APC by dsquare33: 9:42am On Mar 05, 2015
There is no difference between patience jonathan and market woman.Infact some market women are much more refine than her,she is a real nuisance to nigeria at large.

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Is A Crude Woman, Says APC by Nobody: 9:47am On Mar 05, 2015
APC and their bandwagons have now sunk to the level of exchanging words to Mama Peace? This is how they will be insulting every Nigerian that disagrees with them if voted into power(though it won't happen). Nigerians are very wise. We remain with the Umbrella..

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Is A Crude Woman, Says APC by Nobody: 9:50am On Mar 05, 2015
Forwetinnah:

BOTH!! I'm a staunch Gejite but I must say Patience can be terribly rude..
Maybe funny atimes, but really rude most of the time
Whether she's rude or not is no justification for APC to be exchanging words/insults with her.

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Is A Crude Woman, Says APC by Spray(m): 10:14am On Mar 05, 2015
acidtalk:
Compared to Mariam Babangida, Mariam Abacha, Fatti Abubakar, Stella Obasanjo, Turai Yaradua, and Incoming Aisha Buhari, Roughian (Patience) Troublemaker Jonathan is the UGLIEST, RAZZEST, DIRTIEST, MOST UNCOUTH, MOST CORRUPT first lady we have ever and will ever have in this jungle country called Nigeria.

Mrs Jonathan is a disgrace to the Association Of First Ladies all over the world.

First ladies of Haiti, Chad, Kambodia, Somalia, will frown with disgust and wonder where on Earth an uncouth shepopottamus crawled out from if she gets to speak and act.

THUNDER STRIKE YOU DRY IF YOU QUOTE ME TO YAHN OPATA.
bro, no vex say i quote u abeg,, i just lyk d way u take finish dat shepoo poo tamus
Re: Patience Jonathan Is A Crude Woman, Says APC by fapcrook(m): 10:16am On Mar 05, 2015
mcdokwe:
you mean like crude oil
Yes, unrefined oil, still polluted,dirty and useless. Unless d oil is refined it will still be useless
Re: Patience Jonathan Is A Crude Woman, Says APC by fapcrook(m): 10:18am On Mar 05, 2015
Amusaopeyemi:
Unrefined is truly the best word to use when describing her.
Like, imagine her saying the General's brain is dead.
honestly mama yen ti 'raw' ju, kowa refined rara

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Is A Crude Woman, Says APC by sethken: 10:21am On Mar 05, 2015
This says a lot about the opposition. They threat women with disrespect. Addressing the First Lady as crude tells you a lot about the men at the helm of affairs of the opposition. Who actually is crude? I believe the male who addresses a woman as crude, is actually the crude one. The first lady is entitled to her opinion. Address her opinion in a dignifying manner, and refrain from name calling.
Re: Patience Jonathan Is A Crude Woman, Says APC by donodion(m): 10:29am On Mar 05, 2015
Useless barren Jezebel. angry angry angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Is A Crude Woman, Says APC by Okaka27(m): 10:30am On Mar 05, 2015
kunle1960:
YES,BUHARI IS BRAIN DEAD AND REMAINS SO.DAME PATIENCE USED THE RIGHT WORD FOR CERTIFICATELESS AND TERRORIST BUHARI.GOD PUNISH ALL THE BASTARDS SUPPORTING A TERRORIST APC PARTY.
hey take it easy man..

U just need to see a psychatrist

2 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Is A Crude Woman, Says APC by nigmasses: 10:46am On Mar 05, 2015
THIS WOMEN IS TRYING TO BRING THE COUNTRY DOWN WITH HER USELESS MOUTH. UNEDUCATED 70 YEAR OLD FAT WITCH.
Re: Patience Jonathan Is A Crude Woman, Says APC by philips70(m): 10:50am On Mar 05, 2015
gbl01:

We had a previous discussion with egift, where he accused PDP of hate and I told him the hate was mutual between PDP and APC. None of them is a saint and there was no need of complaining.

Honestly, it will be unfair to APC to put them on the same level of hate with the PDP since the campaign started. You can't just quantify the hate that have come from the PDP including from the President himself and all of his foot soldiers on the person of GMB. If APC have given them parri pasu from the beginning I believe the country will be talking of war now instead of elections. Retaliatory words just started coming from them of late maybe just to show the PDP do not have the monopoly of violent words. The PDP have ran the worst campaign I have seen in the history of elections since I grew up following events. They are the ones who's been acting like an oppressed opposition and APC the party in power. One thing that is sure is even after the elections the seeds of discord sown will take years to erase no matter who emerges victorious. I do not think an election between the Hutus and the Tutsis of old would have generated as much hate as this election have generated.
Re: Patience Jonathan Is A Crude Woman, Says APC by funlord(m): 10:57am On Mar 05, 2015
U can tell a lot about a "nigga from his ho"! So if u look @ ebele and then u see his local skelewu? Nigerians should not be suprised @ all! The fisherman and his loving mama put! Naija peeps don hear am sha!!! cool
Re: Patience Jonathan Is A Crude Woman, Says APC by Forwetinnah: 12:12pm On Mar 05, 2015
[quote author=acidtalk post=31319250][/quote]

Your entire generation is cursed!! See the kind phoolish waste of flesh and air dem produce. Simple correction you no fit take yet you dey abuse person wife. Tout!!
Re: Patience Jonathan Is A Crude Woman, Says APC by soji73: 12:23pm On Mar 05, 2015
Na true mater b d thin way APC dey yan ooo
Re: Patience Jonathan Is A Crude Woman, Says APC by Duru1(m): 12:33pm On Mar 05, 2015
Only idiotic member of APC will think that calling M. Buhari a child is refined. There is no insult in referring to a pot as black.
Re: Patience Jonathan Is A Crude Woman, Says APC by lastpage: 12:40pm On Mar 05, 2015
barcanista:
APC and their bandwagons have now sunk to the level of exchanging words to Mama Peace? This is how they will be insulting every Nigerian that disagrees with them if voted into power(though it won't happen). Nigerians are very wise. We remain with the Umbrella..

Yours is a "research" in the phrase "men of the Belly"! shocked shocked
Anyway, its good, you are only taking your own share of our/Nigerian's looted funds

Having said that, let us push politicking aside for a minute:
*She was on the Campain trail, for PDP...so, she was representing a Party. APC is also a Party thus, its in order that a "party" responds to libelous another "party"

*It was not APC that was insulting Jonathan nor was it the wife of Buhari (who by the way, is an epitome of womanhood .... l remember a week before the election postponement when YOU! yourself, Omenka and one other guy like that were so enamoured by Mrs Buhari's daughter and you wrote "positive pages" about Buhari family as a whole.... THAT WAS BEFORE YOU "GOT TOUCHED"!) who was insulting Jonathan, as a Presidential candidate.

*This rude and uncouth woman was also INSTIGATING VIOLENCE on supporters of the opposing party!
So, why are you turning "logic" on its head and blaming APC?

Tell you the truth, in saner climes, this woman's utterance is enough to disqualify her husband if he does not already have the common sense to withdraw his candidacy ... but l know we are in Nigeria a jungle where anything goes.

Come March 28, APC will "SWEEP" all these nonsense into the dustbin of history. Sai Buhari joor!

Lastpage!

2 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Is A Crude Woman, Says APC by acidtalk: 12:55pm On Mar 05, 2015
Forwetinnah:

My entire generation is cursed!! i AM A phoolish waste of flesh and air dem produce. Simple correction you no fit take yet you dey abuse person wife. Tout!!
Re: Patience Jonathan Is A Crude Woman, Says APC by lastpage: 1:24pm On Mar 05, 2015
sethken:
This says a lot about the opposition. They threat women SHEPOPOTAMUS with disrespect.
Addressing the First RUDE Lady as crude tells you a lot about the men at the helm of affairs of the opposition. Who actually is crude?
I believe the male who addresses a woman as crude, is actually the crude one.
The first lady is entitled to her opinion. Address her opinion in a dignifying manner, and refrain from name calling.

Your Eediocy is beyond redemption!

This Shepopotamus does not uqalify to be called a lady despite being a disgrace to Motherhood WOMEN

"Lady" is a "Title" reserved for "women who have show the required level of decency, decorum, comportment, class and style"...
....not some brainless, fish-seller with a diarrhoea infested mouth who is a disgrace to even market women!

[size=18pt]
Patience Jonathan is EVERYTHING a woman would NEVER want to be: Rude, Uncouth, Brainless, Stewpid, lousy, Fat-Slob, Barren, Meddlesome, Troublesome, Quarrelsome, Classless, Lacks Style, Smelly, Dirty, Vindictive, Blood-sucking vampire! [/size]

Come March 28, this Creek Fish Seller MUST go back to Otuoke to continue the business of selling Palm Wine and Roasted Fish

Lastpage!

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Is A Crude Woman, Says APC by Forwetinnah: 4:15pm On Mar 05, 2015
[quote author=acidtalk post=31325446][/quote]

gringringrin
You read wetin you edit so?? Buhari brother
Re: Patience Jonathan Is A Crude Woman, Says APC by ibiyemi93: 5:55pm On Mar 05, 2015
Cc: as in Clueless husband - Crude wife
Re: Patience Jonathan Is A Crude Woman, Says APC by rhames(m): 6:42pm On Mar 05, 2015
seunmsg:
We all know shepopotemus and her usual crude and reckless ways of talking and behaving. APC should not dignify her with a response next time. She will never change and her weak husband can't control her. She's not even worth the stress if you ask me.

Again, all the women given appointments in the GEJ government are the corrupt cronies of the president and his wife, their appointments have absolutely no impact on the generality of the Nigerian women. Majority of the women around me will be voting GMB for change. They just laugh off the first lady anytime she talks about women supporting GEJ. Nigerian women can't be deceived anymore.

Shepopotamus? Mo gbe!!! 1-0
Re: Patience Jonathan Is A Crude Woman, Says APC by rhames(m): 6:43pm On Mar 05, 2015
Burger01:
Too crude.

Was Mandela too old at 78 when he became president That market woman of a first lady is a Twerp! How did we end up with agbero twerp like that!? angry

Olorun Oba oH!!! Agbero 2-0
Re: Patience Jonathan Is A Crude Woman, Says APC by rhames(m): 6:46pm On Mar 05, 2015
I doubt if that woman ever saw the four walls of any school with her primitive ways of doing things.
Re: Patience Jonathan Is A Crude Woman, Says APC by sethken: 9:06am On Mar 16, 2015
lastpage:

Your Eediocy is beyond redemption!

This Shepopotamus does not uqalify to be called a lady despite being a disgrace to Motherhood WOMEN

"Lady" is a "Title" reserved for "women who have show the required level of decency, decorum, comportment, class and style"...
....not some brainless, fish-seller with a diarrhoea infested mouth who is a disgrace to even market women!

[size=18pt]
Patience Jonathan is EVERYTHING a woman would NEVER want to be: Rude, Uncouth, Brainless, Stewpid, lousy, Fat-Slob, Barren, Meddlesome, Troublesome, Quarrelsome, Classless, Lacks Style, Smelly, Dirty, Vindictive, Blood-sucking vampire! [/size]

Come March 28, this Creek Fish Seller MUST go back to Otuoke to continue the business of selling Palm Wine and Roasted Fish

Lastpage!

You are vile. I grantee you are a woman beater. No man should address any women with those adjectives you listed above. Smelly Have you ever come close to her? Creek fish seller What a dumb stereotype, filled with hate and ignorance. She is a Creek fish seller, and so what Does that make you a better person? I will argue it hasn't thus far. Why? Because she and her husband occupy the highest officer in the land, and you on the other hand will never be found near the gates of Aso-Rock. If you dare, you will end up in an unmarked grave, you stupid son of a b i t c h. Only a trifling b i t c h will raise a mutherfucker who addresses a woman with such vile words. I am absolutely sure you have no regards for your own mother. She probably stinks in between her legs. Perhaps you think every woman stinks because the b i t c h that gave birth to you smells. Get lost, you stupid ass b i t c h.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Oyetola Appoints Prince Oluwole Oyebamiji As SSG, Charles Diji Akinola As COS / We Can't Have A New Constitution Or Return To That Of 1963 — Reps Insists / What Makes Atiku, Tinubu, Osinbajo Etc. Very Popular And Powerful

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.