Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,372 members, 7,836,507 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:03 AM

Funny Ways To Break Up With Your Spouse(hilarious) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Funny Ways To Break Up With Your Spouse(hilarious) (592 Views)

Funny Ways Of Breaking Up With Your Lover This Festive Season / Funny Ways To Breakup With Ur Spouse This December / Funny Ways To Break Up With Your Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Funny Ways To Break Up With Your Spouse(hilarious) by Nobody: 5:42am On Mar 05, 2015
The
following below are the funniest ways to
breakup with your Boy/Girlfriend... "16 missed
calls?! You killed my battery so you're capable
of killing me... It's over!!!" "How come mosquito is biting me and not biting you? I smell
conspiracy. IT'S OVER!" "You don't even respect
me, I'm talking and you are busy breathing? It's
over!" "So now you're drinking coke that has
another man's name on it, better go and find
him because it's over between us." "So Beyonce's "Drunk in love" is your caller tune? I
can't trust alcoholics with my future kids."
"They are shouting bird flu, you are still cooking
chicken. You want to kill me? It is over!" "I
called you and you picked up immediately. You
lack patience. I can't date someone who's not patient." "Why are you using broom to sweep
my room when you know I support PDP? It's
over!" "You are always abbreviating your texts,
you want our children to be short abi? It's
OVER!" "I told you I love my food hot but you
refused to warm the ice cream. You don't care about me. It's over!" "You don't pay your tithe,
if you can cheat on God, then who am I? Park
your things." You can add More below to
continue the fun..

1 Like

Re: Funny Ways To Break Up With Your Spouse(hilarious) by Pinkiedearie(f): 6:12am On Mar 05, 2015
Hahha ..like warming ice cream?
Re: Funny Ways To Break Up With Your Spouse(hilarious) by MissEse: 6:24am On Mar 05, 2015
LOL @ drinking coke with another mans name.
She go just stop to drink coke till further notice
Re: Funny Ways To Break Up With Your Spouse(hilarious) by alegria(m): 7:03am On Mar 05, 2015
kuteNUEL:
"You don't pay your tithe,
if you can cheat on God, then who am I?d..
kiss

(1) (Reply)

Picture: Best Message For Mother's Day / Plots Of Land For Sale In Ibeju Lekki, Lagos State / Can You Remember This Naira Notes?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.