Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,478 members, 7,816,125 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:57 AM

Help, My Visa Card Can't Make Online Payment,i Need Help. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Help, My Visa Card Can't Make Online Payment,i Need Help. (1956 Views)

Visa Card (debit) Vs Mastercard (debit) / .... / Help!!! My Visa Card Rejects Online Transactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help, My Visa Card Can't Make Online Payment,i Need Help. by o42austino(m): 6:03am On Mar 05, 2015
Hi Nairalanders, I want to make payment on DHgate yesterday using my Firstbank Visa debit card but, the site keeping telling me that it cant process the payment because i need card that does not need password to be able to make such payment.

My question is how do i rectify this and what should i do about it.

i need Advice from Gurus in d house.
Re: Help, My Visa Card Can't Make Online Payment,i Need Help. by GoodBoi1(m): 6:07am On Mar 05, 2015
Have you activated your ipin (Vbv pin)?
#GoodDataBest
Re: Help, My Visa Card Can't Make Online Payment,i Need Help. by o42austino(m): 6:13am On Mar 05, 2015
GoodBoi1:
Have you activated your ipin (Vbv pin)?
#GoodDataBest
Yes i hv,i hv bn using this card to make withdrawals from ATM.
Re: Help, My Visa Card Can't Make Online Payment,i Need Help. by o42austino(m): 5:29am On Mar 06, 2015
I need advice pls
Re: Help, My Visa Card Can't Make Online Payment,i Need Help. by Mayfinegirl: 5:26pm On Mar 06, 2015
o42austino:
Hi Nairalanders, I want to make payment on DHgate yesterday using my Firstbank Visa debit card but, the site keeping telling me that it cant process the payment because i need card that does not need password to be able to make such payment.

Get a token from your bank or get a master card instead
Re: Help, My Visa Card Can't Make Online Payment,i Need Help. by abbccc(m): 8:57am On Mar 19, 2015
o42austino:

Go for UBA Africard(a Visa debit card)...You dont need to have an account with UBA in order to obtain it...what you nees is yout utility bill,ID Card/international passport/drivers license, passport sized photograph....They will give you a form to fill and you will get your card the same day if you dont want to have your name imprinted om the card..However, if you nees your name to be on the card, you need ti wait for 7-10 working days to get it ready ....Walk into any UBA branch and ask of that...It is safer as it is not linked to your account and there will make your account safe incase any one hacked your card information.....

(1) (Reply)

BITCOIN Is Here For Wise Investor / I Got Paid By Another MMM Participant Despite Crash Claims. / Winning with Forex by iMarketLive (Owned by Forex guru - Christopher Terry)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.