Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,010 members, 7,814,451 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:06 PM

Buhari Back From UK Friday - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Back From UK Friday (1086 Views)

PHOTOS: Buhari Back In His Office This Morning / President Buhari Back To Nigeria After A 4-day Working Trip To India - Photos / President Buhari Back To Nigeria From AU Summit In South Africa (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Back From UK Friday by SEHHYTEX(m): 7:34am On Mar 05, 2015
Arrangements have reached advanced stage to receive the presidential candidate of the All Progressives Congress, Maj. Gen. Muhammadu Buhari, who is due back in the country on Friday.
It was learnt in Abuja on Wednesday, that while some of his supporters are pushing for a carnival-like reception for the general, others are angling for a less flambuoyant approach in line with his well-known penchant for modesty.
Our correspondent learnt that while a final decision had yet to be taken, events lined up for his return are still being kept a secret.
However, the APC is not leaving anything to chance as it is going ahead with preparations for its grand finale rally in Abuja.
The rally, which was earlier scheduled to hold on January 29, had to be postponed indefinitely following the shift of the date of the elections by six weeks.
When contacted, the National Publicity Secretary of the APC, Alhaji Lai Mohammed, confirmed that the party’s presidential candidate would be back in the country at the weekend.
Mohammed, who spoke in a telephone interview withThe PUNCHin Abuja, said, “I spoke with him (Buhari) this morning (Wednesday), he will be back in the country God willing this weekend.”
As to the planned grand finale of the party’s presidential campaign rallies, he said, “I cannot confirm the exact date yet because we have to meet. It is when we meet and a decision is taken that it will be announced.”
http://www.punchng.com/news/buhari-back-from-uk-friday/
Re: Buhari Back From UK Friday by shakol91(m): 7:35am On Mar 05, 2015
undecided someone needs to remind fayose to quickly forge hospital bill to confuse gullible pdp supporter that Buari was receiving treatment in UK. I repeat, Fayose is not the messiah that will transform Ekiti as he proclaimed on his last media chat "meet your governor" imagine fayose saying,if he was on earth when bible was written,he would have been named after a chapter in the bible (if he was born then,he would have perished like Pharaoh ) cheesycheesycheesy Fayose scamming gullible people since 2003. We got it wrong in Ekiti,we should have voted for Opeyemi Bamidele to balance the equation between Fayemi and Fayose

1 Like

Re: Buhari Back From UK Friday by shininglite(m): 7:38am On Mar 05, 2015
d cattle warlord from duara has taken enough injections and pills in d UK to enable him cope wit d shock he wud face on d 28 of dis month

bloody terrorist

Gej till tinubu uses Oral B

1 Like

Re: Buhari Back From UK Friday by Niwdog(m): 7:42am On Mar 05, 2015
Sick
Re: Buhari Back From UK Friday by PassingShot(m): 7:44am On Mar 05, 2015
You are most highly welcome back to, as you put it, "begin the final onslaught on PDP".

Our Amiable General

The fearless General

The incorruptible leader

The masses hope

The man whose words mean everything to him.

Sai Buhari
Re: Buhari Back From UK Friday by pacifique(m): 7:47am On Mar 05, 2015
Who is he emulating, by staying this long in another country, when he is supposed to be here preparing and campaigning? APC we shall know better after May 29.
Re: Buhari Back From UK Friday by rozayx5(m): 7:47am On Mar 05, 2015
drip don finish for UK cheesy cheesy
Re: Buhari Back From UK Friday by pacifique(m): 7:50am On Mar 05, 2015
PassingShot:
You are most highly welcome back to, as you put it, "begin the final onslaught on PDP".

Our Amiable General

The fearless General

The incorruptible leader

The masses hope

The man whose words mean everything to him.

Sai Buhari

How much of what you say do you know?
Re: Buhari Back From UK Friday by finestiyke(m): 7:51am On Mar 05, 2015
Is he done with campaigning in London? Hahahaha I still dey laugh.
Re: Buhari Back From UK Friday by PassingShot(m): 7:56am On Mar 05, 2015
pacifique:

How much of what you say do you know?

Surely more than what you know of what I say.
Re: Buhari Back From UK Friday by pacifique(m): 8:03am On Mar 05, 2015
PassingShot:

Surely more than what you know of what I say.

Learn to look beyond what you see, and know more than what you say.
Re: Buhari Back From UK Friday by shakol91(m): 8:06am On Mar 05, 2015
finestiyke:
Is he done with campaigning in London? Hahahaha I still dey laugh.
know it's campaign not hospital again? cheesycheesy. Pdp getting confused everyday
Re: Buhari Back From UK Friday by pacifique(m): 8:13am On Mar 05, 2015
SEHHYTEX:
Arrangements have reached advanced stage to receive the presidential candidate of the All Progressives Congress, Maj. Gen. Muhammadu Buhari, who is due back in the country on Friday.
It was learnt in Abuja on Wednesday, that while some of his supporters are pushing for a carnival-like reception for the general, others are angling for a less flambuoyant approach in line with his well-known penchant for modesty.
Our correspondent learnt that while a final decision had yet to be taken, events lined up for his return are still being kept a secret.
However, the APC is not leaving anything to chance as it is going ahead with preparations for its grand finale rally in Abuja.
The rally, which was earlier scheduled to hold on January 29, had to be postponed indefinitely following the shift of the date of the elections by six weeks.
When contacted, the National Publicity Secretary of the APC, Alhaji Lai Mohammed, confirmed that the party’s presidential candidate would be back in the country at the weekend.
Mohammed, who spoke in a telephone interview withThe PUNCHin Abuja, said, “I spoke with him (Buhari) this morning (Wednesday), he will be back in the country God willing this weekend.”
As to the planned grand finale of the party’s presidential campaign rallies, he said, “I cannot confirm the exact date yet because we have to meet. It is when we meet and a decision is taken that it will be announced.”
http://www.punchng.com/news/buhari-back-from-uk-friday/

from Wednesday to Friday. Am watching o.
Re: Buhari Back From UK Friday by kokoA(m): 8:27am On Mar 05, 2015
Lol.. Ebele, your two minutes fame is over.. Baba is on his way back. grin Fire don enter PDP kitchen... Interesting days ahead..
Re: Buhari Back From UK Friday by AJOT99(m): 8:30am On Mar 05, 2015
I hear!

(1) (Reply)

Pick Your Lover Out Of These Two Women / Why Won't Nigeria Let Foreign Journalists Cover Its Elections? / Funny Election Cartoon Animation Featuring Jonathan And Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.