Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,253 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:35 AM

President Buhari Back To Nigeria After A 4-day Working Trip To India - Photos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Back To Nigeria After A 4-day Working Trip To India - Photos (26438 Views)

Hajiya Hadiza Is Dead! Sule Lamido's Daughter Dies In India (Photos) / Cabal To Bring President Buhari Back To Nigeria On July 27th - Sahara Reporters / PHOTOS: Buhari Back In His Office This Morning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Buhari Back To Nigeria After A 4-day Working Trip To India - Photos by viviangist4: 4:43am On Oct 31, 2015
President Buhari Back to Nigeria After A 4-day Working Trip To India - Photos

Not Easy to be a president , indeed Nigeria president , Muhammadu Buhari is working more than expected , welcome Mr president after A4-day working visit trip to india , below photos are right from Abuja airport as President Buhari Lands At the Airport After A 4-day Working Trip To India - Photos below.
source http://viviangist.com/president-buhari-lands-at-abuja-airport-after-a-4-day-working-trip-to-india-photos

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Back To Nigeria After A 4-day Working Trip To India - Photos by KingOfFTC(m): 4:45am On Oct 31, 2015
Baba.. we know u are layiing foundations cant wait to see the results. only illiterates will accuse u of too many pictures. Naija shall be great!

123 Likes 4 Shares

Re: President Buhari Back To Nigeria After A 4-day Working Trip To India - Photos by BreezyCB(m): 4:45am On Oct 31, 2015
Welcome Sir

17 Likes

Re: President Buhari Back To Nigeria After A 4-day Working Trip To India - Photos by viviangist4: 4:53am On Oct 31, 2015
ok

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Back To Nigeria After A 4-day Working Trip To India - Photos by shamack: 4:54am On Oct 31, 2015
Most respected Nigerian pressy.....hope dose indians no kari olosho give u

19 Likes

Re: President Buhari Back To Nigeria After A 4-day Working Trip To India - Photos by viviangist4: 5:02am On Oct 31, 2015
shamack:
Most respected Nigerian pressy.....hope dose indians no kari olosho give u

lovely one

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Back To Nigeria After A 4-day Working Trip To India - Photos by momentum85(m): 5:06am On Oct 31, 2015
Who knows where to tour next. For God's sake Baba! Less ur travelling,concentrate and work so that our economy 'll stabilise again. Our economy is collapsing and he is touring round d world.

50 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Back To Nigeria After A 4-day Working Trip To India - Photos by viviangist4: 5:06am On Oct 31, 2015
KingOfFTC:
Baba

no baba ... more than baba
Re: President Buhari Back To Nigeria After A 4-day Working Trip To India - Photos by scofieldsimba(m): 5:08am On Oct 31, 2015
Welcome Mr president.

Please fix our economy.

5 Likes

Re: President Buhari Back To Nigeria After A 4-day Working Trip To India - Photos by viviangist4: 5:09am On Oct 31, 2015
momentum85:
Who knows where to tour next. For God's sake Baba! Less ur travelling,concentrate and work so that our economy 'll stabilise again. Our economy is collapsing and he is touring round d world.

hmmm

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Back To Nigeria After A 4-day Working Trip To India - Photos by viviangist4: 5:10am On Oct 31, 2015
scofieldsimba:
Welcome Mr president.

Please fix our economy.

nice one

4 Likes

Re: President Buhari Back To Nigeria After A 4-day Working Trip To India - Photos by ORACLE1975(m): 5:19am On Oct 31, 2015
Baba baba baba hmmmm
Re: President Buhari Back To Nigeria After A 4-day Working Trip To India - Photos by mysteriousman(m): 5:25am On Oct 31, 2015
Welcome back Presido

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Back To Nigeria After A 4-day Working Trip To India - Photos by viviangist4: 5:35am On Oct 31, 2015
mysteriousman:
Welcome back Presido
nice one
Re: President Buhari Back To Nigeria After A 4-day Working Trip To India - Photos by viviangist4: 5:35am On Oct 31, 2015
mysteriousman:
Welcome back Presido
lol
Re: President Buhari Back To Nigeria After A 4-day Working Trip To India - Photos by tsdarkside(m): 5:37am On Oct 31, 2015
i like the way this two are conducting business...one must stay at home to keep things running.... grin grin grin grin

very good...nigeria made the right choice,...... grin grin grin grin

and all three major tribes are there to welcome him back,,,,igbo,hausa and yoruba....very good,,,very good,indeed.... grin grin

20 Likes

Re: President Buhari Back To Nigeria After A 4-day Working Trip To India - Photos by buskie13(m): 5:41am On Oct 31, 2015
momentum85:
once a duIIard...forever a duIIardinho

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Back To Nigeria After A 4-day Working Trip To India - Photos by viviangist4: 5:41am On Oct 31, 2015
tsdarkside:
i like the way this two are conducting business...one must stay at home to keep things running.... grin grin grin grin

very good...nigeria made the right choice,...... grin grin grin grin

and all three major tribes are there to welcome him back,,,,igbo,hausa and yoruba....very good,,,very good,indeed.... grin grin

I LOVE UR WORDS

17 Likes

Re: President Buhari Back To Nigeria After A 4-day Working Trip To India - Photos by tsdarkside(m): 5:44am On Oct 31, 2015
viviangist4:

I LOVE UR WORDS

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Back To Nigeria After A 4-day Working Trip To India - Photos by kulboy(m): 5:47am On Oct 31, 2015
Welcome back sir. I sincerely hope that your frequent voyages and tours outside Nigeria brings about investors and investments back Home. Our economy is gradually plunging into recession, Dan Allah do something. Sai Buhari

4 Likes

Re: President Buhari Back To Nigeria After A 4-day Working Trip To India - Photos by viviangist4: 5:48am On Oct 31, 2015
kulboy:
Welcome back sir. I sincerely hope that your frequent voyages and tours outside Nigeria brings about investors and investments back Home. Our economy is gradually plunging into recession, Dan Allah do something. Sai Buhari

i pray dear

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Back To Nigeria After A 4-day Working Trip To India - Photos by PassingShot(m): 5:48am On Oct 31, 2015
momentum85:
You must be a teenager who is not conversant with workings of government.

18 Likes

Re: President Buhari Back To Nigeria After A 4-day Working Trip To India - Photos by manck2: 5:50am On Oct 31, 2015
shocked shocked

The 26 state is Nigeria..
What happen part of nNigeria join Cameroon through a referendum. The igbo in seen that declared Biafra without a referendum.

So to decieve them gowon ask for awolowo to join his government so as to deceive the igbo to make it look like the country of western Nigeria was part of his country.

The north youth don't know that , that is why they are doing boko haram

The country of western Nigeria real name is western Nigeria. Not Nigeria. They just remove Western

5 Likes

Re: President Buhari Back To Nigeria After A 4-day Working Trip To India - Photos by Nobody: 5:58am On Oct 31, 2015
welcome sir

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Back To Nigeria After A 4-day Working Trip To India - Photos by viviangist4: 5:59am On Oct 31, 2015
lanrema:
welcome sir
indeed
Re: President Buhari Back To Nigeria After A 4-day Working Trip To India - Photos by viviangist4: 5:59am On Oct 31, 2015
lanrema:
welcome sir

indeed
Re: President Buhari Back To Nigeria After A 4-day Working Trip To India - Photos by BrokenTV: 6:01am On Oct 31, 2015
PassingShot:

You must be a teenager who is not conversant with workings of government.

Hypocrisy you now term it working of government, but was one of those running their mouth doing GEJ era. You guys hypocrisy stink so high.

17 Likes

Re: President Buhari Back To Nigeria After A 4-day Working Trip To India - Photos by Babzrockman: 6:06am On Oct 31, 2015
Mr. President welcome sir, i hope u deliver my msgs to Amir Khan and his fellow idiots.

4 Likes

Re: President Buhari Back To Nigeria After A 4-day Working Trip To India - Photos by viviangist4: 6:08am On Oct 31, 2015
Babzrockman:
Mr. President welcome sir, i hope u deliver my msgs to Amir Khan and his fellow idiots.
LOL Hmmmmm
Re: President Buhari Back To Nigeria After A 4-day Working Trip To India - Photos by Nobody: 6:11am On Oct 31, 2015
WELCOME SIR. WE CANT WAIT TO RE-ELECT YOU IN 2019. YOUR PRESIDENCY IS THE BEST THING TO HAPPEN TO US. WE LOVE YOU SIR

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Back To Nigeria After A 4-day Working Trip To India - Photos by viviangist4: 6:18am On Oct 31, 2015
searching4lovee:
WELCOME SIR. WE CANT WAIT TO RE-ELECT YOU IN 2019. YOUR PRESIDENCY IS THE BEST THING TO HAPPEN TO US. WE LOVE YOU SIR

that's the best comment so far shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

5 Likes

Re: President Buhari Back To Nigeria After A 4-day Working Trip To India - Photos by PassingShot(m): 6:21am On Oct 31, 2015
BrokenTV:

Hypocrisy you now term it working of government, but was one of those running their mouth doing GEJ era. You guys hypocrisy stink so high.
You sound like a broken record.

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Erosion Close To Kogi Bus Terminal (photos) / Dino Melaye Reacts To Claims That He Has Fled Nigeria / Reno Omokri: I Sold Rabbits To Pay My Law School Fees

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.