Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,484 members, 7,819,759 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:30 PM

Apply To Study In A University In Sweden Free! Application Closes 15th January! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Apply To Study In A University In Sweden Free! Application Closes 15th January! (5200 Views)

Before You Send Your Daughter To A University In Ghana, Please Read This. / Five Reasons Not To Apply To A UK University / Apply To Study On Scholarship 100% Free. Free Application. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Apply To Study In A University In Sweden Free! Application Closes 15th January! by otblanre(m): 5:51pm On Jan 12, 2009
Dear friends
do you know that you can actually study in sweden, finland and USA tuition free or on scholarship?
As a matter of fact, applications to studies in Sweden and USA are presently ongoing, and u know that the earlier the better,

I can assist you to make the applications free of charge, but u will have to pay the =N=15,000 courier charge to send the applications.

call me only if you are a motivated young person inspired to take your career to the next level. This means you must have 5 basic o/level results in WAEC or NECO for Undergraduate studies or your first Degree results for Postgraduate/Masters studies,

lanre Olabode
Lagos/Abuja

08024723515, 07029009744
macsandmen@gmail.com
Re: Apply To Study In A University In Sweden Free! Application Closes 15th January! by Faru: 10:53pm On Jan 12, 2009
Lanre pls give me details on prove of english language proficiency for undergrad admission in Sweden. I understand that letter 4m ones university's student affairs office will adequately serve that purpose for masters programs. Still on the undergraduate admission what are supportin documents one need 2 sent. Outside WAEC Certificate I cant think of anyother doc. Pls nairalanders I need your assistance.
Re: Apply To Study In A University In Sweden Free! Application Closes 15th January! by Czarskit(m): 1:52am On Jan 13, 2009
More details pls, smiley
Re: Apply To Study In A University In Sweden Free! Application Closes 15th January! by bayoogere(m): 11:14am On Jan 13, 2009
Hello All,

Are you planning to study abroad or leave your home country in a pursuit of your dreams education in another country? If you can answer yes to the questions, then you must have contemplated what the future holds for you.

Therefore, you will need some pre-requisite information that may stand as guidelines for your educational sojourn in foreign land. Here comes a hint on some countries, which may be your choice destination for your dream education.

Please click here for your information (www. Infostrides .net)

http://www. infostrides. net

Good luck as you explore our website for the information required to help you succeed in the quest to excellence in your dream education abroad.

Regards,
Re: Apply To Study In A University In Sweden Free! Application Closes 15th January! by itseacadem(m): 3:29pm On Jul 13, 2009
Hello,

I need assistance with the list of schools in Sweden that offers Bachelor Degree Programme in English for Spring

2010 because most of the institution have been visiting do not offer Spring admission.

Here is my email: oris.joel@hotmail.com or 08060951115

I beg Nairalander, I really need your help on these cos i wan go school.
Re: Apply To Study In A University In Sweden Free! Application Closes 15th January! by Osberto: 10:54am On Jul 15, 2009
bro is 15k not too much 4 courier within Niger?
Re: Apply To Study In A University In Sweden Free! Application Closes 15th January! by aamerjms: 9:54pm On Apr 22, 2010
Thanx a lot
Re: Apply To Study In A University In Sweden Free! Application Closes 15th January! by RichieJ1: 11:25am On Nov 15, 2011
15k CRIMINAL NONI grin grin grin grin grin MAGA GO SOON PAY tongue tongue
Re: Apply To Study In A University In Sweden Free! Application Closes 15th January! by Jafolabi: 10:55am On Sep 19, 2014
Do you or do you know anyone who wants to study abroad at an extremely cheap cost and get admission into an institution of your choice at the country of your choice then you don't need to look elsewhere anymore because A & Y Educational Conect has the answers that you are looking for.
For wise students looking for quality education quickly pick up your phone and call JOHN on 07945761933 or email him on john@ayeduconect.org
Make your dream of studying in the U.S,CANADA,UK,UAE,CHINA and anywhere in Europe a reality.
Call now

(1) (Reply)

Riots And Demonstrations Going On In The University Of Nigeria Nsukka / Facts About Industrial Physics / Academic Advice Pls Check In

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.