Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,964 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:28 AM

Kitchen cabinets, Wardrobes & Doors @ Touchstone Design Solutions - Properties (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Kitchen cabinets, Wardrobes & Doors @ Touchstone Design Solutions (112520 Views)

Eccentric Wardrobes And Kitchens Designs Customised To Clients Taste / Kitchen cabinets installation, inception to completion / XAMMEL Solutionz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (36) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kitchen cabinets, Wardrobes & Doors @ Touchstone Design Solutions by TouchstoneNgr: 5:18pm On Dec 06, 2015
Watch out for installation of Seat out area as seen in 3D.
Touchstone Design Solutions Ltd

Price | Quality | Speed

Re: Kitchen cabinets, Wardrobes & Doors @ Touchstone Design Solutions by TouchstoneNgr: 5:35pm On Dec 06, 2015
Project location : Jos, Pleatue state
Material: Marine Board sprayed with oil based paint.

Re: Kitchen cabinets, Wardrobes & Doors @ Touchstone Design Solutions by TouchstoneNgr: 6:31pm On Dec 06, 2015
Installation ongoing

Re: Kitchen cabinets, Wardrobes & Doors @ Touchstone Design Solutions by TouchstoneNgr: 10:26am On Dec 07, 2015
Ground floor

Re: Kitchen cabinets, Wardrobes & Doors @ Touchstone Design Solutions by TouchstoneNgr: 9:51am On Dec 15, 2015
First floor installation

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kitchen cabinets, Wardrobes & Doors @ Touchstone Design Solutions by TouchstoneNgr: 9:54am On Dec 15, 2015
Wardrobe Closet in Redrose laminate.
Contact us today on 08039403620 or email touchstonenigeria@gmail.com

Re: Kitchen cabinets, Wardrobes & Doors @ Touchstone Design Solutions by Amicability1: 9:59pm On Dec 15, 2015
Nice stuffs u got here, pls how much does it take to make a kitchen cabinet with the accessories, the kitchen is abt 25 square meter with 2 windows
Re: Kitchen cabinets, Wardrobes & Doors @ Touchstone Design Solutions by TouchstoneNgr: 5:59am On Dec 16, 2015
Amicability1:
Nice stuffs u got here, pls how much does it take to make a kitchen cabinet with the accessories, the kitchen is abt 25 square meter with 2 windows

Thanks, we charge kitchen in linear meter for both upper unit and base unit.
For hdf - 35,000 and 25,000 for Mdf. The accessories you will be using will vary from the design to your choice.

Send your floor plan to touchstonenigeria@gmail.com and get your design and quote as well.
Re: Kitchen cabinets, Wardrobes & Doors @ Touchstone Design Solutions by Amicability1: 6:42am On Dec 16, 2015
Thanks for d reply, pls what does linear Metre look like, pls can u show a picture of it.
Re: Kitchen cabinets, Wardrobes & Doors @ Touchstone Design Solutions by TouchstoneNgr: 8:20am On Dec 16, 2015
Amicability1:
Thanks for d reply, pls what does linear Metre look like, pls can u show a picture of it.

Greetings, linear meter is the length + the width. Square meter is the length X width
Re: Kitchen cabinets, Wardrobes & Doors @ Touchstone Design Solutions by TouchstoneNgr: 3:36pm On Dec 16, 2015
Wall panel for entertainment area in Wenge and Marpel laminate. Installed and delivered in 24hrs.
Price | Quality | Speed

Re: Kitchen cabinets, Wardrobes & Doors @ Touchstone Design Solutions by Tequilah: 6:19pm On Dec 16, 2015
TouchstoneNgr:
Negative Characteristics of Granite
Cost-granite is expensive because of labor for its removal from the quarry, the work involved in cutting it and then installation.
It does not have a uniform pattern or color and contains natural cracks or pits. These "imperfections" are actually, what lends to its beauty and "movement" but if one likes things completely uniform, then this may not be the best choice.
It cannot be used as a cutting board because it will dull your knives.
Granite countertops should be installed by a qualified professional-it is not a do it yourself project!
Granite countertops need to have the sealant re-applied a least once every two years to prevent staining or fading.
Seams are visible, regardless of how good the installer is. Ideally, an installer will endeavor to have seams in areas where they least likely to be noticed.

However Granite is a beautiful choice in countertop covering. It can make a drab or basic space look elegant and rich.

When granite colour has faded, what can be done to restore the colour?? and finally, do you have stainless steel shelves for sale?
Re: Kitchen cabinets, Wardrobes & Doors @ Touchstone Design Solutions by TouchstoneNgr: 9:18am On Dec 17, 2015
Tequilah:

When granite colour has faded, what can be done to restore the colour?? and finally, do you have stainless steel shelves for sale?

Greetings,
When granite colour fades, some can be restored while some can't.
The granite surface can be polished with a special type of paper which is usually used for the edges. This might be a little bit expensive due to the large surface and the numbe of material to be used.
The second option is to get these guys that are into industrial home cleaning to shine the surface with their chemical. The disadvantage here is that it can go from bad to worse if the chemical is not applied appropriately on the granite.

Meanwhile, for a granite to fade, it's obviously a bad/inferior stone.

We don't have stainless steel shelves for sale.

Regards
Re: Kitchen cabinets, Wardrobes & Doors @ Touchstone Design Solutions by davinchi(m): 12:26pm On Jan 07, 2016
Hi,
I must confess you are very good at what you do.Bravo.
My question is how much will it cost me to do an 8ft wide wardrobe dat is high to d ceiling? Also, what will it take to do a 8 ft by 7 ft bed.Thanks a million as I await your response

TouchstoneNgr:
Just completed wall panel for #Rccg Youth Parish, #Apo #Abuja #WallPanel in Cherry and beech laminate. #TouchstoneDesignSolutionsLtd #Church #Pulpit

Contact us on 08039403620 or 08091144234
info@touchstonenigeria.com
Re: Kitchen cabinets, Wardrobes & Doors @ Touchstone Design Solutions by TouchstoneNgr: 3:43pm On Jan 07, 2016
davinchi:
Hi,
I must confess you are very good at what you do.Bravo.
My question is how much will it cost me to do an 8ft wide wardrobe dat is high to d ceiling? Also, what will it take to do a 8 ft by 7 ft bed.Thanks a million as I await your response

Thank You sir.

We quote for wardrobes in sqr meter. For the dimension you specified. It will be 2.4m length X 2.8 ( assumed height) which is 6.72.
For Mfc we use 35,000 per Sqm while we use 30,000 for Mdf.

As for the bed. The cost it will depend on the type of material you intend to use and the design of bed you want(how flamboyant, with upholstery, hotel bed design, wall paneled head board)

You can send us a mail at info@touchstonenigeria.com or touchstonenigeria@gmail.com. You can call us on 08039403620(whatsapp enabled)

Best regards

Price | Quality | Speed
www.touchstonenigeria.com
Re: Kitchen cabinets, Wardrobes & Doors @ Touchstone Design Solutions by BilginMuh(m): 3:11pm On Jan 12, 2016
Dear Sir,

What are included in this price? Marble top, cooker etc?

Best Regards,
Eng Kayhan
+905327607234
kayhan@bilginmuhendisliktr.com

TouchstoneNgr:

Thanks, we charge kitchen in linear meter for both upper unit and base unit.
For hdf - 35,000 and 25,000 for Mdf. The accessories you will be using will vary from the design to your choice.

Send your floor plan to touchstonenigeria@gmail.com and get your design and quote as well.
Re: Kitchen cabinets, Wardrobes & Doors @ Touchstone Design Solutions by BilginMuh(m): 3:32pm On Jan 12, 2016
l sent an email from my kayhanbenek@hotmail.com

BilginMuh:
Dear Sir,

What are included in this price? Marble top, cooker etc?

Best Regards,
Eng Kayhan
+905327607234
kayhan@bilginmuhendisliktr.com

Re: Kitchen cabinets, Wardrobes & Doors @ Touchstone Design Solutions by TouchstoneNgr: 8:51am On Jan 25, 2016
BilginMuh:
l sent an email from my kayhanbenek@hotmail.com

Mail received sir,
Sorry for the delay, we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Regards
Re: Kitchen cabinets, Wardrobes & Doors @ Touchstone Design Solutions by TouchstoneNgr: 8:52am On Jan 25, 2016
Wardrobe cabinet in Cherry laminate.
Visit our website to see more of our past projects.
[url]m.touchstonenigeria.com[/url]
www.touchstonenigeria.com
info@touchstonenigeria.com
touchstonenigeria@gmail.com
08039403620 (whatsapp enabled)

Re: Kitchen cabinets, Wardrobes & Doors @ Touchstone Design Solutions by TouchstoneNgr: 9:26am On Jan 25, 2016
Just completed kitchen cabinet in American walnut and romana cherry.

Re: Kitchen cabinets, Wardrobes & Doors @ Touchstone Design Solutions by BilginMuh(m): 10:28am On Jan 25, 2016
And l want to add something about natural stone faces.

Polishing, repearing is okey; but first is using style; while using; first, cleaning should not done with heavy chemical cleaners; second is to care about asidic drinks and foods on surface of stones, especially lemon, vinegar, etc.

Wish you have nice week.
www.bilginmuhendisliktr.com

TouchstoneNgr:

Greetings,
When granite colour fades, some can be restored while some can't.
The granite surface can be polished with a special type of paper which is usually used for the edges. This might be a little bit expensive due to the large surface and the numbe of material to be used.
The second option is to get these guys that are into industrial home cleaning to shine the surface with their chemical. The disadvantage here is that it can go from bad to worse if the chemical is not applied appropriately on the granite.

Meanwhile, for a granite to fade, it's obviously a bad/inferior stone.

We don't have stainless steel shelves for sale.

Regards
Re: Kitchen cabinets, Wardrobes & Doors @ Touchstone Design Solutions by TouchstoneNgr: 5:59am On Feb 10, 2016
Hello everyone. Our next project is wardrobe closet with sliding doors in Acrylic boards. Watch this space.
Re: Kitchen cabinets, Wardrobes & Doors @ Touchstone Design Solutions by TouchstoneNgr: 7:48am On Feb 10, 2016
Up next #sliding wardrobe #closet in yellow and black acrylic glossy laminate. #hidden stairs #interior #installation #jos #abujadesigners #furniture #nigeria #touchstonedesignsolutions #3D

Re: Kitchen cabinets, Wardrobes & Doors @ Touchstone Design Solutions by Onuokwu: 9:23am On Feb 10, 2016
TouchstoneNgr:
Hello everyone. Our next project is wardrobe closet with sliding doors in Acrylic boards. Watch this space.

I am watching seriously without blinking o.

By the way, can you show us finished pictures of the "seat out" you did with marine wood?

1 Like

Re: Kitchen cabinets, Wardrobes & Doors @ Touchstone Design Solutions by TouchstoneNgr: 10:50am On Feb 10, 2016
Onuokwu:

I am watching seriously without blinking o.

By the way, can you show us finished pictures of the "seat out" you did with marine wood?

The final pictures of the seatout should be availabe tomorrow. Thanks for asking.
Regards
Re: Kitchen cabinets, Wardrobes & Doors @ Touchstone Design Solutions by Bolasere01(m): 11:22am On Feb 10, 2016
I treated in the kicking cabinet, how did u charge?
Re: Kitchen cabinets, Wardrobes & Doors @ Touchstone Design Solutions by Bolasere01(m): 11:27am On Feb 10, 2016
Thanks, get back to u soon
Re: Kitchen cabinets, Wardrobes & Doors @ Touchstone Design Solutions by TouchstoneNgr: 2:07pm On Feb 10, 2016
Bolasere01:
I treated in the kicking cabinet, how did u charge?

Can you please explain what you meant by kicking cabinet?
Re: Kitchen cabinets, Wardrobes & Doors @ Touchstone Design Solutions by TouchstoneNgr: 7:30am On Feb 12, 2016
Seatout installation pictures. We just finished the spraying of the marine board that was used for the seatout.

For more installation pictures visit our website
[url]m.touchstonenigeria.com[/url]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kitchen cabinets, Wardrobes & Doors @ Touchstone Design Solutions by TouchstoneNgr: 9:39am On Feb 12, 2016
Wardobe closet in redrose laminate. We can work with your budget. call us today and lets make your dream come through. 08039403620 or send us a mail on info@touchstonenigeria.com or touchstonenigeria@gmail.com. visit our website for more pictures. [url]m.touchstonenigeia.com[/url]

Re: Kitchen cabinets, Wardrobes & Doors @ Touchstone Design Solutions by TouchstoneNgr: 12:49pm On Feb 12, 2016
Girls room wardrobe in pink and lilac laminate. This was installed early this year in Portharcourt.
Contact us today for your kitchen, wardrobe and doors.
Price | Quality | Speed

Re: Kitchen cabinets, Wardrobes & Doors @ Touchstone Design Solutions by FastShipping: 12:57pm On Feb 12, 2016
Hello bros,

How much is this door in the picture? I like it in darker color.

Can we get other darker color ones I posted in Nigeria. I prefer the door handle set in the darker color ones than the one you installed on your own door.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (36) (Reply)

4 BEDROOM DUPLEX (A New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) / My Five (5) Bedroom Bungalow - The Building Process / Femi Osibona: Face Behind Collapsed 21-storey Building In Ikoyi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.