Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,148 members, 7,821,918 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:44 PM

Dead Benue Commissioner Had Said GMB Will Soon Die. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dead Benue Commissioner Had Said GMB Will Soon Die. (2531 Views)

''PDP May Soon Die'' Says Doyin Okupe / Who Says I Have No Certificate Said GMB / Aondowase Chia Is Dead (Benue Commissioner For Rural Development) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dead Benue Commissioner Had Said GMB Will Soon Die. by Uteghe(m): 10:17am On Mar 05, 2015
Aondowase Chia was a commissioner in Benue State. His death in Nigeria causes a ripple within political circles. He had mocked the 72-year-old APC presidential candidate General Muhammadu Buhari, calling him ‘quarter-to-go’, insinuating Buhari was close to his grave.On Tuesday, 3rd of March, 2015, Chia presented his ministry’s 2015 budget the previous day before the Benue State House of Assembly and he did not manifest any sign of illness. Upon returning to his office, he slumped and he could not stand from his chair. He was rushed to the Benue State University Teaching Hospital in Makurdi but he gave up the ghost in the early hours of the next day, around 6:30 am. A stroke has been named as the likely cause of deat.
hhttp://naijarchives.com/aondowase-chia/..

Re: Dead Benue Commissioner Had Said GMB Will Soon Die. by clevvermind(m): 10:25am On Mar 05, 2015
apc has killed the man. what an evil party. smh

3 Likes

Re: Dead Benue Commissioner Had Said GMB Will Soon Die. by darnley16(m): 10:26am On Mar 05, 2015
Lol nothing is gonna stop our next president, Rip to d dark fellow in the picture

7 Likes

Re: Dead Benue Commissioner Had Said GMB Will Soon Die. by lewis33(m): 10:36am On Mar 05, 2015
THIS IS A WARNING TO FAYOSHIT AND CO.

NO ONE KNOWS THE FIRST CORPSE BUT GOD.

9 Likes

Re: Dead Benue Commissioner Had Said GMB Will Soon Die. by eddyline(m): 10:42am On Mar 05, 2015
in Asa's voice, "no one knows tomorrow"

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dead Benue Commissioner Had Said GMB Will Soon Die. by Jaycool18(m): 10:43am On Mar 05, 2015
This is the hand work of apc (association of past criminals )

2 Likes

Re: Dead Benue Commissioner Had Said GMB Will Soon Die. by Olaolufred(m): 10:44am On Mar 05, 2015
[size=28pt]
lewis33:

[/size]

5 Likes

Re: Dead Benue Commissioner Had Said GMB Will Soon Die. by Nobody: 10:45am On Mar 05, 2015
The General will surely outlive those that want him dead.
Is Fayose next?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dead Benue Commissioner Had Said GMB Will Soon Die. by kestolove95(m): 10:51am On Mar 05, 2015
Fayose. U are next follow. By mama peace

1 Like

Re: Dead Benue Commissioner Had Said GMB Will Soon Die. by TheOtherview: 10:55am On Mar 05, 2015
I don't mean to knock the dead but I have always thought that it is the height of imbecility to wish an unnatural death on anyone, in a society where the average life expectancy is as low as 52 years.

So here we are; a 46 year old who should otherwise be full of life...crossing over to the great beyond. sad

#Justsaying...

Life expectancy in Nigeria 17th lowest globally — Report

OCTOBER 13, 2013

The average life expectancy in Nigeria, which was put at 52 years as of 2011 by the World Bank’s recent report, is the 17th lowest in the world.

SUNDAY PUNCH’s analysis of the report showed that the bottom 20 countries were mainly Sub-Saharan African countries, except Afghanistan, where the average life expectancy was put at 49 years.

According to the report, five African countries, Sierra Leone, Lesotho, Democratic Republic of Congo, Guinea Bissau and Central African Republic, ranked lowest in life expectancy with 48 years.

About 30 countries, mostly in Europe, have average life expectancy of 80 years and above, with Switzerland and Hong Kong having the highest average of 83 years.

The report, which compared life expectancy in 1990 and in 2011, showed that most countries improved over the period of about two decades.

The world average life expectancy rose from 65 years in 1990 to 70 years in 2011.

For low-income regions, it rose from 53 years to 59 years, whereas in the middle-income regions, it rose from 64 years to 69 years.

In 2011, the life expectancy average for Sub-Saharan Africa stood at 55 years, 66 years in South Asia, 72 years in Middle East and North Africa, 74 years in Latin America and Caribbean, 72 years in Europe and Central Asia and 72 years in East Asia and the Pacific.

The Euro area had the highest regional average of 81 years.

For Nigeria, the average life expectancy rose from 46 years in 1990 to 52 years in 2011.

World Bank records have it that the figure for males is 51 years while that of females is 53 years.

The report also showed that infant mortality rate dropped from 126 per 1000 live births in 1990 to 78 per 1000 live births in 2012.

Further analysis by our correspondent showed that Nigeria had the 7th highest infant mortality rate in the world as of 2012.

The countries that had higher infant mortality rates as of 2012 were Sierra Leone with 117 per 1000 live births, Angola 100, Democratic Republic of Congo 100, Chad 89, Guinea Bissau 81, and Mali 80.

Under-five mortality rate in Nigeria dropped from 213 per 1000 live births in 1990 to 124 per 1000 live births in 2012.

The report also showed that in Nigeria, men died more than women between 2006 and 2011.

Source

1 Like

Re: Dead Benue Commissioner Had Said GMB Will Soon Die. by ishiamu(m): 10:57am On Mar 05, 2015
lewis33:

Yall janjanweed should keep lying
Re: Dead Benue Commissioner Had Said GMB Will Soon Die. by clevvermind(m): 10:59am On Mar 05, 2015
kestolove95:
Fayose. U are next follow. By mama peace
you are the next.
Re: Dead Benue Commissioner Had Said GMB Will Soon Die. by Esinasinla: 11:18am On Mar 05, 2015
clevvermind:
bro think wisely please

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dead Benue Commissioner Had Said GMB Will Soon Die. by Nobody: 11:38am On Mar 05, 2015
Well, he got served by the Almighty. You don't wish death upon God's anointed General and expect to breath God's same air. A clear message to fayose and Mama piss

3 Likes

Re: Dead Benue Commissioner Had Said GMB Will Soon Die. by vedaxcool(m): 11:40am On Mar 05, 2015
This is why you should never play God!

1 Like

Re: Dead Benue Commissioner Had Said GMB Will Soon Die. by seankay(m): 11:41am On Mar 05, 2015
No one knows who's next

Big lesson to all especially Fayose

2 Likes

Re: Dead Benue Commissioner Had Said GMB Will Soon Die. by sobastical: 12:28pm On Mar 05, 2015
I just don't like politics for anything. ...
Re: Dead Benue Commissioner Had Said GMB Will Soon Die. by haul: 12:32pm On Mar 05, 2015
sobastical:
I just don't like politics for anything. ...
you soooooo stupid ,why won't you want to know the politics of your country? goat unpatriotic
Re: Dead Benue Commissioner Had Said GMB Will Soon Die. by gabriel212: 12:40pm On Mar 05, 2015
They shall fall and dye before you oh GMB MY SERVANT thus saith the LORD GOD OF HOST!
Re: Dead Benue Commissioner Had Said GMB Will Soon Die. by sobastical: 12:41pm On Mar 05, 2015
haul:
you soooooo stupid ,why won't you want to know the politics of your country? goat unpatriotic

Just look at what you put up there bothering yourself with someone's comment.... I thought it should be like if you're not okay with what someone say you shouldn't bother about it but rather you even went on to add insult to it... I have promised myself not to return any insult on here and I will stick to that.even if you keep on quoting me I won't reply this again. Mr Nigeria.

Have a deserved day

3 Likes

Re: Dead Benue Commissioner Had Said GMB Will Soon Die. by clevvermind(m): 12:50pm On Mar 05, 2015
Esinasinla:
bro think wisely please
i said apc killed him and what are you gonna do about it?
Re: Dead Benue Commissioner Had Said GMB Will Soon Die. by EmmySparky(m): 1:37pm On Mar 05, 2015
Hahahah this is what I call the law of karma at its best

2 Likes

Re: Dead Benue Commissioner Had Said GMB Will Soon Die. by EmmySparky(m): 1:40pm On Mar 05, 2015
haul:
mumu he said like not know...garlic brain

1 Like

Re: Dead Benue Commissioner Had Said GMB Will Soon Die. by adebayo201: 1:47pm On Mar 05, 2015
clevvermind:
Another robot on patrol...lipsrsealed
Re: Dead Benue Commissioner Had Said GMB Will Soon Die. by kasheemawo(m): 1:54pm On Mar 05, 2015
clevvermind:
PDP has killed the man. what an evil party. smh

FIXED

1 Like

Re: Dead Benue Commissioner Had Said GMB Will Soon Die. by sobastical: 2:27pm On Mar 05, 2015
EmmySparky:
mumu he said like not know...garlic brain

Abeg tell am o.. you know English is hard
Re: Dead Benue Commissioner Had Said GMB Will Soon Die. by DaGC(m): 2:28pm On Mar 05, 2015
No one knows tomorrow. Lesson in context.
Re: Dead Benue Commissioner Had Said GMB Will Soon Die. by EmmySparky(m): 6:06pm On Mar 05, 2015
sobastical:

Abeg tell am o.. you know English is hard
lol no mind am...

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

General T.Y Danjuma Opens Up About 2015 Election / APC Dissociates Self From Buhari / See What Dubai King Said About Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.