Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,899 members, 7,828,168 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:12 AM

The Fear Of Embarking On Protesting Strike In Osun State. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Fear Of Embarking On Protesting Strike In Osun State. (680 Views)

Hilarious Photo. When they Saw Buhari Embarking On Another Foreign Trip / Female Suicide Bomber Refuses To Strike In Borno (pictured) / Governor Fayose Accuses Buhari Of Embarking On Secret Medical Visit Abroad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Fear Of Embarking On Protesting Strike In Osun State. by owoh00(m): 10:50am On Mar 05, 2015
Does Nigerians know that some state in the country have not paid their workers for the past five months?

One state am conversant with is Osun state, under the leadership of governor Aregbesola flying the Flag of APC and chanting for CHANGE, this is exactly the change some people have not foreseen, a change from payment to no payment of workers, and with the fear of sack if they embark on strike or protest the five months of non payment.

Some people might not notice this because of their dubious ways of hiding it from the NEWS, covering it with other events of blames and propaganda,

Probably this money might have been used for election campaign and with the sponsoring of other top politicians.

My mum is a teacher and my dad is a lecturer and both of them have not been paid for five months, my siblings and I are still in school hoping for upkeep MONEY coupled with the non assurance of AREGBESOLA of when he will pay their salary. Meanwhile, his children and the children of top officials are being reportedly traveling to Europe and America with the money that is meant for the state workers.

According to my dad, the leaders OF THE teachers Union NUT and some others Union of state workers have been so much bribed to keep the news quite and their mouth shut , and as well prevent the teachers from embarking on strike, which we know very well that without the voice of leaders of this organization, the workers are Powerless, and can not protest for the five months non payment of salary.

One person can not make the protest happen, it requires the collection of all the organizations and agreement to embark on it, so if a worker come out to raise a banner of protest he or she becomes a potential TARGETS TO SACK FROM DUTY.

Nigerians!!! This is the time we all rise up in support of one another to fight political and government mismanagement of public funds.

Gone are the days when we say IT'S NOT MY PROBLEM soon it will be everyone's problem

If this is what the so much chanted CHANGE is all about!!!....... I rather keep my voters card in my safe box till when I see the change I long for.

1 Like

Re: The Fear Of Embarking On Protesting Strike In Osun State. by Nobody: 10:52am On Mar 05, 2015
God I don't want dis kind of change, where tinubu and his bandits run d govt as if its a family property! Make I go before thugs wif chronic mouth odour come suffocate me!
Re: The Fear Of Embarking On Protesting Strike In Osun State. by IdrisAdebiye: 11:23am On Mar 05, 2015
Is it that people supporting APC don't read these news of suppression, corruption, selfishness etc in the camp of APC? Each one reach one, lets keep telling our people that APC is not an option. they are agents of destruction and their god father (Tinubu) is the father of all lies and corruption.

1 Like

Re: The Fear Of Embarking On Protesting Strike In Osun State. by JustCalMeDBoss(m): 11:31am On Mar 05, 2015
owoh00:
Does Nigerians know that some state in the country have not paid their workers for the past five months?

One state am conversant with is Osun state, under the leadership of governor Aregbesola flying the Flag of APC and chanting for CHANGE, this is exactly the change some people have not foreseen, a change from payment to no payment of workers, and with the fear of sack if they embark on strike or protest the five months of non payment.

Some people might not notice this because of their dubious ways of hiding it from the NEWS, covering it with other events of blames and propaganda,

Probably this money might have been used for election campaign and with the sponsoring of other top politicians.

My mum is a teacher and my dad is a lecturer and both of them have not been paid for five months, my siblings and I are still in school hoping for upkeep MONEY coupled with the non assurance of AREGBESOLA of when he will pay their salary. Meanwhile, his children and the children of top officials are being reportedly traveling to Europe and America with the money that is meant for the state workers.

According to my dad, the leaders OF THE teachers Union NUT and some others Union of state workers have been so much bribed to keep the news quite and their mouth shut , and as well prevent the teachers from embarking on strike, which we know very well that without the voice of leaders of this organization, the workers are Powerless, and can not protest for the five months non payment of salary.

One person can not make the protest happen, it requires the collection of all the organizations and agreement to embark on it, so if a worker come out to raise a banner of protest he or she becomes a potential TARGETS TO SACK FROM DUTY.

Nigerians!!! This is the time we all rise up in support of one another to fight political and government mismanagement of public funds.

Gone are the days when we say IT'S NOT MY PROBLEM soon it will be everyone's problem

If this is what the so much chanted CHANGE is all about!!!....... I rather keep my voters card in my safe box till when I see the change I long for.

Mr man was it not you ppl who voted for him said he his ur messiah. Ehh in as much as I am sorry u just have to live with it.
Re: The Fear Of Embarking On Protesting Strike In Osun State. by Nobody: 2:55pm On Mar 05, 2015
Another almajiri state in South West crying because of a slight in economic fortunes, one thing we need to know is that Osun and Ekiti States have no businesses being states, they are just culturally viable but economically barren.
If a place like Osun can be a state what stops Anioma from being a state also when the later have all socio-economic indices to her advantage.

Last month Fayose nearly went nuts because of debt overhang in Ekiti and last week Aragbashola borrowed another money when he is yet to account for the old ones.

Am from Anambra State and Osun State is indebted to my state in tune of billions of naira, If we don't received anything by the third quarter of this year we will come and lock their government house

(1) (Reply)

APC Paid N5000 Each For Lagos Walk- PDP / No Jega,no Elections -APC / Are Nigerians Crazy Or Crazy - APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.