Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,970 members, 7,810,686 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:20 PM

Female Suicide Bomber Refuses To Strike In Borno (pictured) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Female Suicide Bomber Refuses To Strike In Borno (pictured) (46054 Views)

Suicide Bomber Refuses To Detonate Her Explosive Out Of Mercy (PHOTOS) / Female Teenage Suicide Bomber Refuses To Detonate Her Bomb / Suspected Female Suicide Bomber Apprehended By Troops In Borno - Pictured (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Female Suicide Bomber Refuses To Strike In Borno (pictured) by HungerBAD: 3:57am On Feb 12, 2016
A teenage girl packed with explosives by Boko Haram ripped off her vest to avoid taking part in the attack on Borno Internally Displaced Persons camp (IDPs) in Dikwa, Borno State on Tuesday.

Two others with her, however, walked into the middle of hundreds of people lining up for food before they blew themselves up in the attack that killed 58 and injured 78.

It was the most lethal attack launched by the sect in recent months.

A Civilian Joint Task Force (CJTF) fighter Modu Awami said yesterday that the third would-be bomber, looking about 14, has confessed.

Awami, who helped question the girl, said she was scared because she knew she would kill people.

A rescue official who confirmed it, said the girl has given officials information about other planned bombings

The United States (U.S.) Embassy in Nigeria yesterday condemned the attacks on Dikwa.

The US Diplomatic Mission in Abuja, in a statement, restated the U.S. government’s continued support for the Nigerian government in fighting terrorism.

“The US Embassy condemns the reported suicide attacks on internally displaced persons in Dikwa town, Borno State,that occurred on Feb. 9.

“The US remains committed to assisting internally displaced populations in North-Eastern Nigeria through humanitarian relief efforts.

“We will also continue to support the Nigerian government in its fight against terrorism,’’ it said.

http://thenationonlineng.net/suicide-bomber-refuses-strike/

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Female Suicide Bomber Refuses To Strike In Borno (pictured) by FastShipping: 4:03am On Feb 12, 2016
No more Hijab. They are hiding explosives underneath Hijab. Ban that thing or else....

267 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Female Suicide Bomber Refuses To Strike In Borno (pictured) by jeffizy(m): 4:10am On Feb 12, 2016
She's a hundred times more sensible than the idiots that strapped the vest on her.

I suggest the government should use her as part of a campaign to let other gullible girls know that they have a choice.

344 Likes 33 Shares

Re: Female Suicide Bomber Refuses To Strike In Borno (pictured) by xreal: 4:20am On Feb 12, 2016
They have made all our Chibok girls - suicide bombers.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Female Suicide Bomber Refuses To Strike In Borno (pictured) by Emac34: 4:24am On Feb 12, 2016
wish the will all listen and learn to stop killing innocent civilians

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Female Suicide Bomber Refuses To Strike In Borno (pictured) by raker300: 4:26am On Feb 12, 2016
What's in for the female suicide bombers? I mean what would they gain?
I know the males get to screw 72 virgins in their heaven...the females nko?

Would they get free cooking utensils in their heaven or what?

82 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Female Suicide Bomber Refuses To Strike In Borno (pictured) by austin2all: 4:34am On Feb 12, 2016
And the FG/northerners doesn't want to ban the damn hijab, who has it helped? Stupid people.

142 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Female Suicide Bomber Refuses To Strike In Borno (pictured) by Achuwa1(m): 4:37am On Feb 12, 2016
This gurls picture has appeared on NL some months back,,,,
. Pls you apc e-rats & Aisha rice eaters should stop deceiving ppl on here with an old picture..

81 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Female Suicide Bomber Refuses To Strike In Borno (pictured) by eleojo23: 4:38am On Feb 12, 2016
Hmmm...

1 Like

Re: Female Suicide Bomber Refuses To Strike In Borno (pictured) by Karanka: 4:40am On Feb 12, 2016
Up till now,I can't say for certain what these boko Haram people want from Nigeria. Why Nigeria of all countries? Abeg who knows what they want?

9 Likes

Re: Female Suicide Bomber Refuses To Strike In Borno (pictured) by Firefire(m): 4:41am On Feb 12, 2016
It is well with Nigeria.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Female Suicide Bomber Refuses To Strike In Borno (pictured) by ademega(m): 5:17am On Feb 12, 2016
je-su!
they need to start educating young children in the North that killing others is a sin. rigorous campaign that will involve a show of what the future holds for them

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Female Suicide Bomber Refuses To Strike In Borno (pictured) by Nobody: 5:17am On Feb 12, 2016
Hijab should be banned.
I have never liked a ninja movie before.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Female Suicide Bomber Refuses To Strike In Borno (pictured) by oluwafemi113(m): 5:39am On Feb 12, 2016
Thank God

2 Likes

Re: Female Suicide Bomber Refuses To Strike In Borno (pictured) by olaolaking: 5:59am On Feb 12, 2016
Ope o. We should leverage on this. They should ask her how and where they pick her to join the team. What do they always tell them? Any special training? A whole lot of questions

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Female Suicide Bomber Refuses To Strike In Borno (pictured) by Flexherbal(m): 5:59am On Feb 12, 2016
Thank God some people still have conscience.

2 Likes

Re: Female Suicide Bomber Refuses To Strike In Borno (pictured) by phemmie06(m): 6:11am On Feb 12, 2016
I keep on wondering the type of doctrine these young teenagers were been taught or are they under spell or special threat. Anyway I salute the courage of this girl. May God bless her and change the orientation of others for good. God bless Nigeria, but our leaders should be wise

5 Likes

Re: Female Suicide Bomber Refuses To Strike In Borno (pictured) by udyheart01(m): 6:13am On Feb 12, 2016
This Information is confidential and as such should not be published. Who knows we might have Bokoharam Secret Agents(BHSA) here on Nairaland?

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Female Suicide Bomber Refuses To Strike In Borno (pictured) by kolnel: 6:17am On Feb 12, 2016
It's so obvious that the bigger the hijab
The bigger the explosives
Hijab should be banned in public places and those people who are against it should volunteer and work at the idp

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Female Suicide Bomber Refuses To Strike In Borno (pictured) by Nobody: 6:20am On Feb 12, 2016
Government is obviously placing religion over life...otherwise wat economic importance is dat Vail

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Female Suicide Bomber Refuses To Strike In Borno (pictured) by Pavore9: 6:31am On Feb 12, 2016
Such courage!
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Refuses To Strike In Borno (pictured) by TimeManager(m): 6:32am On Feb 12, 2016
They are all animals but some animals are thoughtful than the others. No excuses, a teenager is old enough to know his right from left. Govt should encourage her to help educate her fellow teenagers who could easily fall prey to pranks.
Wailers sef...
The truth has spoken!

4 Likes

Re: Female Suicide Bomber Refuses To Strike In Borno (pictured) by wordbank(m): 6:33am On Feb 12, 2016
Recap
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Refuses To Strike In Borno (pictured) by humanbeing4th: 6:34am On Feb 12, 2016
hmmmm... the "religion of peace"

3 Likes

Re: Female Suicide Bomber Refuses To Strike In Borno (pictured) by Nobody: 6:37am On Feb 12, 2016
May God bless her courage by also exposing the idiots that sent her on the mission. Ameen

1 Like

Re: Female Suicide Bomber Refuses To Strike In Borno (pictured) by ORACLE1975(m): 6:38am On Feb 12, 2016
What I don't believe it photo?

2 Likes

Re: Female Suicide Bomber Refuses To Strike In Borno (pictured) by Nobody: 6:39am On Feb 12, 2016
ORACLE1975:
What I don't believe it photo?

Not until she blowup innocent souls before yhu will believe ko Rihi like yhu grin grin

1 Like

Re: Female Suicide Bomber Refuses To Strike In Borno (pictured) by ORACLE1975(m): 6:43am On Feb 12, 2016
abuayman:

Not until she blowup innocent souls before yhu will believe ko Rihi like yhu grin grin
I guess u don't understand what's going on in this country.

2 Likes

Re: Female Suicide Bomber Refuses To Strike In Borno (pictured) by Caseless: 6:44am On Feb 12, 2016
Begining end time girl.

We love you!

1 Like

Re: Female Suicide Bomber Refuses To Strike In Borno (pictured) by Montaque(m): 6:45am On Feb 12, 2016
This is the kind of girl Pakistan helped to become a Nobel laureate. She should be broadcasted far and wide to shame these fundamentalist and make other young girls think like her.
violence does nobody any good.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Female Suicide Bomber Refuses To Strike In Borno (pictured) by Kayendy(m): 6:49am On Feb 12, 2016
I believe dese gals r. Either enticed with sth good or. Are coerced to blow themselves up.. d military need to find out d leverage here

1 Like

Re: Female Suicide Bomber Refuses To Strike In Borno (pictured) by olafum1(m): 6:49am On Feb 12, 2016
raker300:
What's in for the female suicide bombers? I mean what would they gain?
I know the males get to screw 72 virgins in their heaven...the females nko?
Would they get free cooking utensils in their heaven or what?

I wonder too o, but they are infant anyway, with tenderness to be easily indoctrinated.

Of most concern, is BH and ISIS symphatizers around us

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari Speaks On Suspension Of CJN Onnoghen (Full Statement) / Saraki Releases Press Statement On Why He Decamped To PDP / Court Orders DSS To Take Nnamdi Kanu To Prison

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.