Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,303 members, 7,819,026 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:12 AM

Photos Of Drunk Policeman Seen At Cele Bus-stop, Surulere - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of Drunk Policeman Seen At Cele Bus-stop, Surulere (45977 Views)

Drunk Policeman Arrested By The Police In Lagos (Pictured) / Drunk Policeman Falls Into The Gutter In Ibadan (Photos) / African Richest Man Seen At His Polling Centre (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos Of Drunk Policeman Seen At Cele Bus-stop, Surulere by omanifrank(m): 12:02pm On Mar 05, 2015
[center][img]http://4.bp..com/-BczE49vtYwQ/VPg0uHX0FlI/AAAAAAAEq68/UQu55Q34AUM/s1600/a.jpg[/img][img]http://1.bp..com/-sbGJjEMsJXg/VPg0uU2q8JI/AAAAAAAEq7A/Ks3JnQ_IS_Q/s1600/b.jpg[/img][/center]

From LIB Reader.

"It's so painful and disappointing to see this show of shame on my way to the office this morning at Odo-Eran, Cele bus stop.

Imagine a Nigerian Police officer who is supposed to be serving and protecting lives to be in this condition as early as 8:30 am.

‎He was so drunk that he couldn't even stand or walk without being supported. A LIB reader reporting from Surulere.

[center][img]http://4.bp..com/-SGd0hm6d684/VPg0KVTnxLI/AAAAAAAEq6U/um1Khxd90tQ/s1600/c.jpg[/img][img]http://1.bp..com/-NBaf0P4cOvQ/VPg04GBiHSI/AAAAAAAEq7U/JzNAONI5rN0/s1600/d.jpg[/img][img]http://1.bp..com/-1JiiiRqtjZ0/VPg0L2NbLGI/AAAAAAAEq6o/yzaBueIDVWw/s1600/e.jpg[/img][/center]

http://lindaikeji..com/2015/03/photos-drunk-policeman-seen-at-cele-bus.html?m=1
Re: Photos Of Drunk Policeman Seen At Cele Bus-stop, Surulere by MzJackBaueress(f): 12:05pm On Mar 05, 2015
I hope he's not with a gun. That could be very dangerous.

Nigeria police... Disgracing Nigerians since 1960.

117 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Photos Of Drunk Policeman Seen At Cele Bus-stop, Surulere by ochejoseph(m): 12:07pm On Mar 05, 2015
Sad!!!

By this action this man (most likely a family man) has used his hands to remove the feeding bottle from the mouth of his Family! Its a shame!

But as Usual we expect APC and their youths who hardly ever use their Brains to blame this On GEJ

We won't be surprised because they also blamed GEJ for Lai's excessive dependence on Pampers and Tinubu's chronic Mouth Odour!

Nigeria is a great Country!

42 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Photos Of Drunk Policeman Seen At Cele Bus-stop, Surulere by blacksta(m): 12:07pm On Mar 05, 2015
if head of Government is faulty .... why are you expecting any difference on foot level

Vote for change

63 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Drunk Policeman Seen At Cele Bus-stop, Surulere by tyson99(m): 12:07pm On Mar 05, 2015
e don even show say na paraga hin drink sef

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Drunk Policeman Seen At Cele Bus-stop, Surulere by josnig1980(f): 12:08pm On Mar 05, 2015
SAI BUHARI! grin

9 Likes

Re: Photos Of Drunk Policeman Seen At Cele Bus-stop, Surulere by nerodenero: 12:11pm On Mar 05, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
I hope he's not with a gun. That could be very dangerous..
They must not be drunk before being dangerous.I see no difference between a drunk one and the one that's not drunk when it comes to shooting people anyhow. If you check 21million 'Kolo people' in Nigeria, I am very sure the Nigerian Police tops.

14 Likes

Re: Photos Of Drunk Policeman Seen At Cele Bus-stop, Surulere by Knight2(m): 12:12pm On Mar 05, 2015
cheesy men in black

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of Drunk Policeman Seen At Cele Bus-stop, Surulere by gabriel212: 12:14pm On Mar 05, 2015
And these are the people to protect LIFE and our PROPERTY!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Drunk Policeman Seen At Cele Bus-stop, Surulere by iphanyiuma(m): 12:15pm On Mar 05, 2015
Highness...in wizkid's voice...OGOGORO HIGH PASS PAMI OOO..cheesycheesygringrin

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Drunk Policeman Seen At Cele Bus-stop, Surulere by macpetrus(m): 12:16pm On Mar 05, 2015
Sad
Re: Photos Of Drunk Policeman Seen At Cele Bus-stop, Surulere by alaoeri: 12:17pm On Mar 05, 2015
Shameless fellow, I see someone losing his uniform very soon.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Drunk Policeman Seen At Cele Bus-stop, Surulere by MRLINGTON(m): 12:19pm On Mar 05, 2015
Nigeria Police Force...
Re: Photos Of Drunk Policeman Seen At Cele Bus-stop, Surulere by thymedcurry(f): 12:20pm On Mar 05, 2015
You should have done you and your society a favour by reporting him to the nearest police station instead of taking pictures of him.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Drunk Policeman Seen At Cele Bus-stop, Surulere by Trailblazer1(m): 12:22pm On Mar 05, 2015

If AIG Mbu catch this guy, his police career will be over

What a disgrace to hardworking policemen!!!

Before you start to badmouth our police force, remember that not all of them act like this
:-/

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of Drunk Policeman Seen At Cele Bus-stop, Surulere by adahgold(m): 12:22pm On Mar 05, 2015
Imagine stupid people.... Hate Dem like crazy!how I wish a group will emerge n dere main aim is to kill police,I will gladly support Dem...

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Drunk Policeman Seen At Cele Bus-stop, Surulere by Duru1(m): 12:24pm On Mar 05, 2015
One of the drawbacks of federal character. Nigeria is a pitiable cesspit.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Drunk Policeman Seen At Cele Bus-stop, Surulere by Trailblazer1(m): 12:31pm On Mar 05, 2015
adahgold:
Imagine stupid people.... Hate Dem like crazy!how I wish a group will emerge n dere main aim is to kill police,I will gladly support Dem...
Please, are you in anyway related to one Imam Abubakar Shekau undecided

17 Likes

Re: Photos Of Drunk Policeman Seen At Cele Bus-stop, Surulere by adahgold(m): 12:33pm On Mar 05, 2015
Trailblazer1:
Please, are you in anyway related to one Imam Abubakar Shekau undecided

lol,nah
Re: Photos Of Drunk Policeman Seen At Cele Bus-stop, Surulere by gunuvi(m): 12:37pm On Mar 05, 2015
He should be arrested, expelled and be prosecuted as that is a very irresponsible act that has soiled the already bad name of the Nigerian police.
He should not be allowed a day more in that uniform.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Drunk Policeman Seen At Cele Bus-stop, Surulere by ifoundmyperfect: 12:38pm On Mar 05, 2015
See as una take finish this guy career... grin grin
I wonder wetin make am drink himself to stupor... Such a disgrace to the force... I recommend immediate dismissal!! angry angry

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Drunk Policeman Seen At Cele Bus-stop, Surulere by GeneralBosco: 12:42pm On Mar 05, 2015
[s]
ochejoseph:
Sad!!!

By this action this man (most likely a family man) has used his hands to remove the feeding bottle from the mouth of his Family! Its a shame!

But as Usual we expect APC and their youths who hardly ever use their Brains to blame this On GEJ

We won't be surprised because they also blamed GEJ for Lai's excessive dependence on Pampers and Tinubu's chronic Mouth Odour!

Nigeria is a great Country!
[/s]
By this comment of yours you've shown that there's no sense in your head.

30 Likes

Re: Photos Of Drunk Policeman Seen At Cele Bus-stop, Surulere by Nobody: 12:45pm On Mar 05, 2015
What a pity
These is the highest form of in discipline
N dis respect 2 d UniForm

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Drunk Policeman Seen At Cele Bus-stop, Surulere by Nobody: 12:52pm On Mar 05, 2015
I am sure he is supposed to gather intelligence, serve and protect. But now, intelligence has gathered him, service had served him and the society is protecting him.

After, he will go on strike for non-payment of salary. If you look closely, you'd discover that it is burukutu that is swaying him from side to side now.
Re: Photos Of Drunk Policeman Seen At Cele Bus-stop, Surulere by DaGC(m): 12:54pm On Mar 05, 2015
Such a shame. Forget the early morning time sef, he should never have been seen in such a condition at any time when on duty.

God bless the dedicated Nigerian policemen. They are truly trying. 1 defended a woman who was being robbed and raped at night by a gang, even when he wasn't on duty. He ended up getting shot and killed. I salute his dedication and others like him. Truly, some do it out of patriotism.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Drunk Policeman Seen At Cele Bus-stop, Surulere by Nobody: 12:56pm On Mar 05, 2015
I guess the man was fed up with his job...Serving in the Nigeria police force is like a nightmare,their welfare & take home package is nothing to write home about.

Because if truly he was happy & respected his job,he wouldn't have indulged in such an act.

5 Likes

Re: Photos Of Drunk Policeman Seen At Cele Bus-stop, Surulere by mickyarams: 12:56pm On Mar 05, 2015
Shame of a nation!
Re: Photos Of Drunk Policeman Seen At Cele Bus-stop, Surulere by Lilimax(f): 12:56pm On Mar 05, 2015
Where is Mr Mbu when you need him most?
Re: Photos Of Drunk Policeman Seen At Cele Bus-stop, Surulere by Nobody: 12:57pm On Mar 05, 2015
Getting drunk is bad.

Getting drunk with an official uniform is worse..

Getting drunk with an official uniform to a state of stupor is worst.

NPF,disgracing the nation since 1960..

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Drunk Policeman Seen At Cele Bus-stop, Surulere by Smartresult(f): 12:57pm On Mar 05, 2015
Gej has corrupted civil service there4 it become mandatory to change that
on march 28th, we need to
#march4BUHARI
#sendGEJout
#sendMAMAPEACEtoOTOUKEtoOTOUKEmarket
#lockOKUPEmouth
#sentenceDIEZANItoKIRIKIRI
#sendIBBtoEXILE.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigeria Students To South Africans: Vacate From Nigeria Before 48 Hrs - Vanguard / Ndigbo Confers On Fayose "Nwannedinamba" Chieftaincy Title (Photos) / Edo: Why We Disqualified Obaseki, Ogiemwonyi, Iduoriyekemwen ― APC Panel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.