Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,820 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:31 PM

How I Made 985,000 Through Soccer Betting - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How I Made 985,000 Through Soccer Betting (3529 Views)

8 Mistakes I Made Starting An Online Business In Nigeria That You Should Avoid! / How I Made 64,000 Through Betting With 500 Only / How I Made Over $3,400 In Cryptocurrency In 4 Months!—i Can Teach You For Free!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

How I Made 985,000 Through Soccer Betting by Goddys(m): 12:05pm On Mar 05, 2015
My dear people,what I am about to share with you is one of the secrets of sports betting that made me what I am today.
I started with 1,000 and was given 2 Odds everyday by my supplier in Ukraine.I played 22 games and lost just two.After first eight winnings,my supplier advised me to divide my capital into two,and bet on the tips he supplied me in two different bets.I started betting on 30,000 to win 60,000 in two different bets.I was able to realize 240,000.I decided to withdraw 200,000 and start with the remaining 40,000.I hardly lose with two Odds tips which my supplier gave me.I am very happy today.Good Business attracts more customers.One thing with sports betting is that its a free world where you can stake freely.I'll use the privilege I have to make peeps here millionaires.Please after your first five winnings from my tips,you'll be requested to pay the sum of 4,000 weekly or 12,000 monthly.One secret of sport betting is strict discipline.Any Odd I give you no matter how little,play it and don't add your own to it.Anytime I supply a tip,and it fails,I'll personally refund anybody that subscribes with me the amount he stake on the tips.I am here for business which you'll eventually benefit immensely from.Soccer bet is 98 percent predictable with certain options on the bookies which punters fail to notice.After the first five winnings,I'll stop posting my tips here.Till then,I'll give you an alternative means of getting my tips...Always bet wisely.No bet on earth is 100 percent certain though it can be 99 percent certain to enter.

1 Like

Re: How I Made 985,000 Through Soccer Betting by Goddys(m): 12:10pm On Mar 05, 2015
I need at least 10 peeps to indicate interest before I post tips for today.
Re: How I Made 985,000 Through Soccer Betting by iphanyiuma(m): 12:12pm On Mar 05, 2015
Oboy show me the way na..cheesycheesy
Re: How I Made 985,000 Through Soccer Betting by adahgold(m): 12:16pm On Mar 05, 2015
Am interested ooooo,y peeps r no longer interested many have told us d same tin and at d end of d day,dey end up losing all dere money..
Re: How I Made 985,000 Through Soccer Betting by Wyse1: 12:19pm On Mar 05, 2015
i am interested this is my email blade7796@yahoo.com
Re: How I Made 985,000 Through Soccer Betting by fixed123: 12:26pm On Mar 05, 2015
soon u will be shouting u got scammed... Many have bm on this line but all na shit... At op post ur screenshot of ur stake for the past 15days. hustler looking for who to devour.. i still know one mumu will pay him
Re: How I Made 985,000 Through Soccer Betting by Goddys(m): 12:27pm On Mar 05, 2015
adahgold:
Am interested ooooo,y peeps r no longer interested many have told us d same tin and at d end of d day,dey end up losing all dere money..
That is why I ask peeps to start with 1,000 just like I did.Many are called but few are chosen.I'll make people millionaires here.
Re: How I Made 985,000 Through Soccer Betting by Goddys(m): 12:29pm On Mar 05, 2015
fixed123:
soon u will be shouting u got scammed... Many have bm on this line but all na shit... At op post ur screenshot of ur stake for the past 15days. hustler looking for who to devour.. i still know one mumu will pay him
The results will speak for itself.I'll give tips five times which must enter.I expect you to follow this thread in order to retract your post.Many are called but few are chosen.
Re: How I Made 985,000 Through Soccer Betting by fixed123: 12:34pm On Mar 05, 2015
Goddys:
The results will speak for itself.I'll give tips five times which must enter.I expect you to follow this thread in order to retract your post.Many are called but few are chosen.

i wont retract it cuz if u make money from it why ask for money...it sums up who u are and mumu and novice who dont knw alabi dey suck u too will pay and dey will come here saying dey got scammed... post ur pick free if really u make money from it
Re: How I Made 985,000 Through Soccer Betting by fixed123: 12:36pm On Mar 05, 2015
Goddys:
That is why I ask peeps to start with 1,000 just like I did.Many are called but few are chosen.I'll make people millionaires here.

IF u are a millionaire u wont ask for money.. i bet u dont have anymoney on ur betting account ..
Re: How I Made 985,000 Through Soccer Betting by Goddys(m): 12:44pm On Mar 05, 2015
fixed123:

IF u are a millionaire u wont ask for money.. i bet u dont have anymoney on ur betting account ..
Res Ipsa Loquitor-The fact speaks for itself.My dear,I am not trying to convince you.Just follow the thread.I'll post my picks free for five consecutive times.hat what I said above
Re: How I Made 985,000 Through Soccer Betting by Nochious123(m): 12:49pm On Mar 05, 2015
abg make una get me involve
Re: How I Made 985,000 Through Soccer Betting by fixed123: 12:49pm On Mar 05, 2015
Goddys:
Res Ipsa Loquitor-The fact speaks for itself.My dear,I am not trying to convince you.Just follow the thread.I'll post my picks free for five consecutive times.hat what I said above

i sw it.. alot posted more than 5picks and still ended been a scamm.. i am here to warn novice dont pay anybody any dime.. study sport betting and pick the best market dt suits u and u will remember i warned you..
peace
Re: How I Made 985,000 Through Soccer Betting by huptin(m): 12:53pm On Mar 05, 2015
Interested.
Re: How I Made 985,000 Through Soccer Betting by puskin: 12:59pm On Mar 05, 2015
All these threads .......how I made this and that from soccer betting would have to stop.

Which kain strategy wey you wan deploy wey boiz in this section never try.
You want to help.........go to the "General betting thread"........https://www.nairaland.com/2136567/merrybet-football-other-sports-betting

.......and let them see if your theory is worth their time.

........and on that BOMBSHELL...........its time to lock this thread up for its impending dubious intention.

(1)

Make Money In Agent Banking Business In Nigeria / A 14hp Imex Lister Generator With 7.5kva Alternator For Sale / Enough Palm Oil And Palm Kernel To Supply.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.