Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,316 members, 7,811,944 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:22 AM

Car Hypnotists Caught In PH (photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Car Hypnotists Caught In PH (photos) (22508 Views)

Lady Issues Warning To Fellow Corps Members After Encounter With Hypnotists / Female Corper And Would-Be Hypnotists In Akure / 'One Chance' Syndicate Caught In Rivers (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Car Hypnotists Caught In PH (photos) by AceLove: 1:06pm On Mar 05, 2015
I have always had my doubts about hypnotism...especially the over recycled type always told by persons who fall victim to scam artists who usually promise quick money or riches. I still believe victims of this unfortunate scam fall under the weight of their own greed than any charm but what do I know.

Yesterday, I witnessed a mob almost torch 3 suspects somewhere in Trans-Amadi Port Harcourt, for scamming a young man of his fortune.

As usual many stories abound of what really happened. Some said the robbers pushed the young man out of the car after robbing him of his money, some said the young man after giving them his money regained his consciousness just as they dropped him off and he came after them screaming thieves. Anyways, I will state the story I saw.

There was traffic caused by a large truck trying to enter one of the industrial buildings in the layout. This particular golf car had 5 occupants including the driver. The car stopped and a young man came off from the back seat but instead of walking away, he ran back to the slow moving vehicle and held a guy in the front seat by the collar and was screaming 'give me my money...thief'. As he continued to draw attention, the driver started panicking and sort a way to escape the slow traffic. Noticing the drama, a man in a jeep blocked the golf with the help of a tricycle. People came and pulled the guy out of the vehicle and after hearing the allegation made by the victim went ahead to grab hold of other passengers in the vehicle. One of the passengers in the back seat took off, while a lady and the driver was caught.

Trust mob na...while 'general beatings' was going on, several 'pressing and squeezing' was being carried out also. Soon shouts of 'naked them' rented the air and am sure your evil mind know why...smh. How striping them naked relates to this case is really hard to tell but our people say when one turns oneself to jellof rice, children will treat/eat it without respect. Anyways, a police man was handy to stop them from doing just that but not before shooting a few rounds/tear gas in the air to disperse the crowd. With time a police vehicle came and took them away...and you can feel the relief in the thieves because in the hands of the police their chances are really really good... wink

#Say no to all forms of criminality. #LiveAndLetLive

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Car Hypnotists Caught In PH (photos) by Nobody: 1:17pm On Mar 05, 2015
Naija and jungle justice. We love the taste of blood and violence. Everything must be settled by show of power and strenght.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Car Hypnotists Caught In PH (photos) by Lovexme(m): 1:25pm On Mar 05, 2015
Read this story thrice and I still don't get it undecided

Your explanation just doesn't add up. Sorry.

Unless, this is a case of 'one chance'..

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Car Hypnotists Caught In PH (photos) by trux(m): 1:30pm On Mar 05, 2015
what about the young man that raised the alarm
Re: Car Hypnotists Caught In PH (photos) by dkronicle(m): 1:37pm On Mar 05, 2015
Dem get luck o. Big luck i swear.... Dat gel maybe one of those babes we see on there street formin model...

1 Like

Re: Car Hypnotists Caught In PH (photos) by iamodenigbo1(m): 2:35pm On Mar 05, 2015
Amechi why?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Car Hypnotists Caught In PH (photos) by MARKone(m): 2:51pm On Mar 05, 2015
grin grin grin

AceLove:
Trust mob na...while 'general beatings' was going on, several 'pressing and squeezing' was being carried out also. Soon shouts of 'naked them' rented the air and am sure your evil mind know why...smh. How striping them naked relates to this case is really hard to tell but our people say when one turns oneself to jellof rice, children will treat/eat it without respect

Majority of those people in the Mob are all perverts, just waiting to see a naked woman to jerk off with.

11 Likes

Re: Car Hypnotists Caught In PH (photos) by donigspain(m): 3:12pm On Mar 05, 2015
Too bad tyres already available for some barbaric barbecue.

1 Like

Re: Car Hypnotists Caught In PH (photos) by Baba419(m): 4:55pm On Mar 05, 2015
Nice reporting
Re: Car Hypnotists Caught In PH (photos) by Nobody: 7:29pm On Mar 05, 2015
Anyway when our new incoming President resumes in May 29, 2015 these sort of things would stop....Meanwhile nice reporting and i-report abi eyewitness report

Sai Buhari

4 Likes

Re: Car Hypnotists Caught In PH (photos) by Nobody: 7:36pm On Mar 05, 2015
Anyway when our new incoming President resumes in May 29, 2015 these sort of things would stop....Meanwhile nice reporting and i-report abi eyewitness report.

By the way, how would the Nigeria Police handle this issue? Would they be remanded? What would happen to the lady, I pity her a lot. Pretty indeed.

I think her case should be treated separately. I pity the group. Anyway, there is a report of plane crash in USA. I shall be back once this story hit front page.

Sai Buhari
Re: Car Hypnotists Caught In PH (photos) by missbehave247(m): 2:21pm On Mar 06, 2015
Change is Ãℓℓ we need
Re: Car Hypnotists Caught In PH (photos) by Burger01(m): 2:21pm On Mar 06, 2015
Just hand them over to police.
Re: Car Hypnotists Caught In PH (photos) by martyns303(m): 2:22pm On Mar 06, 2015
Did the guy enter the vehicle with is whole life savings that was disposed of him?

If I were a fraudster and I had just duped someone, why would I let go of him in a public? And where there is traffic thus impending my get away in the event of things going sour?

Most likely the guy was a passenger, he paid the driver the fee for the transportation but didn't get his balance. Instead the driver tries to make away with his balance. You will be surprised how a story can change in a second.

This was exactly how the ALUU boys were killed.

7 Likes

Re: Car Hypnotists Caught In PH (photos) by KingEbukasBlog(m): 2:22pm On Mar 06, 2015
A law against jungle justice should be implemented in Nigeria ... whether innocent or guilty ... that act is barbaric !

3 Likes

Re: Car Hypnotists Caught In PH (photos) by macpetrus(m): 2:22pm On Mar 06, 2015
cry undecided
Re: Car Hypnotists Caught In PH (photos) by OgologoDimkpa: 2:22pm On Mar 06, 2015
God save them embarassed

ALUU's saga may have repeated itself
Re: Car Hypnotists Caught In PH (photos) by Nobody: 2:23pm On Mar 06, 2015
Thank God! Amaechi did not succeed.
Re: Car Hypnotists Caught In PH (photos) by lilflipnerd: 2:24pm On Mar 06, 2015
Na d girl fuccck d man
Re: Car Hypnotists Caught In PH (photos) by Nikapetrelli(f): 2:24pm On Mar 06, 2015
I was here,Registered
Re: Car Hypnotists Caught In PH (photos) by Nobody: 2:24pm On Mar 06, 2015
Soon to be released...
Re: Car Hypnotists Caught In PH (photos) by synergycom19: 2:24pm On Mar 06, 2015
It okay for minus three who will no longer be committing evil against unsuspecting citizens
Re: Car Hypnotists Caught In PH (photos) by notoriousbabe: 2:24pm On Mar 06, 2015
Mods remove this poo from the front page before I come back from latrine
Re: Car Hypnotists Caught In PH (photos) by steppin: 2:24pm On Mar 06, 2015
Hypnotism ke? That thing na pure Jazz!
Re: Car Hypnotists Caught In PH (photos) by kr0ne(m): 2:25pm On Mar 06, 2015
Chai! They just escaped another ALUU 4
Re: Car Hypnotists Caught In PH (photos) by sokotoburundi(m): 2:25pm On Mar 06, 2015
Re: Car Hypnotists Caught In PH (photos) by mcdokwe(m): 2:25pm On Mar 06, 2015
Good for them
Re: Car Hypnotists Caught In PH (photos) by Franchise21(m): 2:26pm On Mar 06, 2015
OK
Re: Car Hypnotists Caught In PH (photos) by YOUNGSTUNA(m): 2:26pm On Mar 06, 2015
(in Rick_Ross_Voice_)...."hun" Still in The jungle........."Y'all NiGG*s Gotta be careful On whom Y'all tryna hyp"'' From" Cus Everybody in this hood "Got A-Loaded-Choppa" We ain't Got Time-For-popo'..................Buhzz
Re: Car Hypnotists Caught In PH (photos) by Anonymrs(f): 2:26pm On Mar 06, 2015
This is the reason why we should be more prayerful as a Christian/Muslim.
Whatever your belief, hold your God tight.
God help us. sadThis is the reason why we should be more prayerful as a Christian/Muslim.
Whatever your belief, hold your God tight.
God help us.

1 Like

Re: Car Hypnotists Caught In PH (photos) by Akshow: 2:26pm On Mar 06, 2015
na wa

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bricklayer Strangles His Wife To Death In Lagos State / 47-year-old Man Docked For Allegedly Raping Own Daughter In Ogun / Hotel Attendant Teams Up With New Girlfriend To Beat Up Old Girlfriend In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.