Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:00 AM

Car Hypnotists Caught In PH (photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Car Hypnotists Caught In PH (photos) (22520 Views)

Lady Issues Warning To Fellow Corps Members After Encounter With Hypnotists / Female Corper And Would-Be Hypnotists In Akure / 'One Chance' Syndicate Caught In Rivers (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Car Hypnotists Caught In PH (photos) by esere826: 1:05am On Mar 07, 2015
uhm

the guy on the left looks familiar
some 10yrs plus ago while i was in PH

as i walked around looking for a taxi i distinctively noticed a driver for a split second and something in me screamed beware
<not that dramatic sha>
then i walked away and stopped a taxi, got in and realized that it was the same guy i noticed
there was a male passenger in front, and at the back with me, a female by my side, and another male at the other end

somewhere during the journey, they began to talk about money in the boot etc and taking the owner to the police station
i felt like talking
but something in me quieted me

i told the driver to stop
he did, and i got down without saying a word

the man looks like the driver if my memory serves me right
umhhh....what a long time to be in such a business

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Car Hypnotists Caught In PH (photos) by 1dafullymade(f): 6:35am On Mar 07, 2015
martyns303:
Did the guy enter the vehicle with is whole life savings that was disposed of him?

If I were a fraudster and I had just duped someone, why would I let go of him in a public? And where there is traffic thus impending my get away in the event of things going sour?

Most likely the guy was a passenger, he paid the driver the fee for the transportation but didn't get his balance. Instead the driver tries to make away with his balance. You will be surprised how a story can change in a second.

This was exactly how the ALUU boys were killed.
I tell u dear, itz so sad how people ar alwayz quick 2 jump 2 conclusion, how humans ar alwayz quick 2 carry out jungle justice on dia fellow beings...itz really heart wrenching....dz people cld actually b innocent...ur deduction is very logical, dat exactly cld b what happened, & see.....dey 've brought tyres already probably 2 set dem ablaze...Gawd!...ok letz say, they 're guilty of "stealing from or duping" d guy, was it gud enough reason 2 want 2 kill them/set dem on fire?....oh ALLU 4, stil gives me d shivers,such a nightmare.....
Re: Car Hypnotists Caught In PH (photos) by billyG(m): 7:43am On Mar 07, 2015
I hope it is not a disagreement over high transport fee cause by PDP induced fuel scarcity & that lady look like fellow passenger.pple accuse BH of killing,they are also guilty of killing.let us remove d BH in our eyez 1st.
Re: Car Hypnotists Caught In PH (photos) by Expressions(m): 6:58pm On Mar 07, 2015
Yields:
This animalistic behaviour of burning people alive has got to stop! Too many barbarians in that your Nigeria.

How can you do that to human beings and burn them alive as if you're burning cardboard? My goodness.
Haba Yields, it hasn't gotten to that nau, Nigeria is for you and I.

No doubt about the animalistic behaviour of the barbarians here, but if people like you keep leaving, then... You know what they say:

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.

Anyway just popping in to say helloooo to my favourite NLder smiley
Re: Car Hypnotists Caught In PH (photos) by peteonline: 11:11pm On Mar 10, 2015
Hawlahscho:

Eeya... 2nd page @last

grin
Lol! I wanted the front page!
Re: Car Hypnotists Caught In PH (photos) by huwins(f): 7:27am On Nov 23, 2015
Na change be dis
[color=#000000][/color]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fake Zlatan Ibile Scamming Nigerians On Twitter / Hotel Attendant Teams Up With New Girlfriend To Beat Up Old Girlfriend In Lagos / Nonwa Farmers Attacked By Armed Men In Rivers. Graphic Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.