Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,131 members, 7,829,025 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:46 PM

Jonathan Will Win Over 90% Of Votes Cast –akpabio Is Dreaming - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Will Win Over 90% Of Votes Cast –akpabio Is Dreaming (558 Views)

Protest In Imo Over Padding Of Votes By APC In Imo Rerun / Bayelsa Election: Dickson Leads With Over 60 Percent Of Votes / APA Drags Okorocha To Tribunal, Claims Votes Cast Outnumbered Pvcs Collected (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jonathan Will Win Over 90% Of Votes Cast –akpabio Is Dreaming by EbiscoComedian: 2:02pm On Mar 05, 2015
While majority of Nigerians are envisaging a Fifty something to Forty something percent margin in the coming election, Governor Godswill Akpabio of Akwa Ibom State is seeing landslide victory.

Rising from a meeting between the president, governors and PDP candidates at the Presidential Villa in Abuja on Monday Night, Governor Akpabio boasted that President Goodluck Jonathan would win over 90 percent of the votes cast across the country in the first ballot.

When Buhari contested under CPC, Jonathan didn't get 75% of the votes. So, how will Jonathan get 90% with Buhari now working with all the governors of the most populous states in Nigeria?....Read more>>>http://mcebisco..com/2015/03/jonathan-will-win-over-90-of-votes-cast.html

Re: Jonathan Will Win Over 90% Of Votes Cast –akpabio Is Dreaming by kestolove95(m): 2:12pm On Mar 05, 2015
We still have case withh. D hidiot for. Donatin secrtli. To buhari....anyhw sha...vote chikwas okorie or martin's onovo for president.we want igbo presidency to fix nigeria
Re: Jonathan Will Win Over 90% Of Votes Cast –akpabio Is Dreaming by sammyj: 2:25pm On Mar 05, 2015
AKPABIO is a learner and a big joke grin grin. Abeg SAI Buhari o jare!!!!
Re: Jonathan Will Win Over 90% Of Votes Cast –akpabio Is Dreaming by size38: 2:28pm On Mar 05, 2015
Statements like this one coming from Governor Godswill Akpabio makes me believe some of GEJ's frnds and party members are still deceiving him. Even Sule Lamido of Adamawa state behaves and talks like this too. I believe what Governor Akpabio and his likes does is to go the media to make one sweet statement to the hearing of Mr president so mr president will still believe they are there working tirelessly for him. Those early ginger by some PDP governors for GEJ's re election are all going down. I can feel it from Governor Akpabio, Serike Dickson, Emmanuel Uduaghan, Governor Elechi, Liyel Imoke etc. GEJ will be betrayed by his own camp.
Re: Jonathan Will Win Over 90% Of Votes Cast –akpabio Is Dreaming by size38: 2:29pm On Mar 05, 2015
Statements like this one coming from Governor Godswill Akpabio makes me believe some of GEJ's frnds and party members are still deceiving him. Even Sule Lamido of Jigawa state behaves and talks like this too. I believe what Governor Akpabio and his likes does is to go the media to make one sweet statement to the hearing of Mr president so mr president will still believe they are there working tirelessly for him. Those early ginger by some PDP governors for GEJ's re election are all going down. I can feel it from Governor Akpabio, Serike Dickson, Emmanuel Uduaghan, Governor Elechi, Liyel Imoke etc. GEJ will be betrayed by his own camp. After all, some PDP Governors did it during NGF election that brought Governor Rotimi Amaechi back.

(1) (Reply)

UK Think Tank Links APC To Boko Haram / Reverend Mbaka Has A Go At GEJ Again! / Just Thinking Out Loud!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.