Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,325 members, 7,819,111 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:28 AM

Immediate Vacancies - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Immediate Vacancies (1957 Views)

Pensioner Needs Experienced Live-in Gateman Needed. Immediate Start. 22k / Immediate Employment / Needed For Immediate Employment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Immediate Vacancies by Nobody: 2:02pm On Mar 05, 2015
An Executive Assistant and an Accountant are needed in an Accounting firm immediately. Two Staffs got married and relocated hence the urgent need to replace them. The company headquarter is arnd Ogba area with branches in Ikotun and yaba environs. Kindly send ur resume and cover letters to: Charlesobi13@ymail.com
Re: Immediate Vacancies by donald1010(m): 8:09pm On Mar 05, 2015
Plz I'm really interested in the position of an executive assistant.. I have sent my CV to the mail provided...with (mac_donald1010@yahoo.com) I live close to any of the three branches u mentioned plzzzzz...08132393252
Re: Immediate Vacancies by Nobody: 9:45pm On Mar 05, 2015
yungbeef:
An Executive Assistant and an Accountant are needed in an Accounting firm immediately. Two Staffs got married and relocated hence the urgent need to replace them. The company headquarter is arnd Ogba area with branches in Ikotun and yaba environs. Kindly send ur resume and cover letters to: Charlesobi13@ymail.com
ikotun of all area!!!GNLD 911 CALL...

1 Like

Re: Immediate Vacancies by sobastical: 9:55pm On Mar 05, 2015
donald1010:
Plz I'm really interested in the position of an executive assistant.. I have sent my CV to the mail provided...with (mac_donald1010@yahoo.com) I live close to any of the three branches u mentioned plzzzzz...08132393252

Wait wait bros.... you be 3 in 1? lol..just joking sir. it is well
Re: Immediate Vacancies by Nobody: 8:41am On Mar 06, 2015
I got more than 100 cvs yesterday. After the whole wahala of tryin to select 2 credible pple, Oga at the top brought his own pple to take the position. There ws nuthing I cld do. I really wish I cld have helped sm1 here get a job. It is well.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Who Else Got This Msg From GLO / Npower Agro Delta State Whatapp Group Lets Meet Here / Help A Nairalander With Aptitude Test Question And Answer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.