Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,223 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:54 AM

Contemplating On Spilling My Lesbobo Friend - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Contemplating On Spilling My Lesbobo Friend (29050 Views)

TO COLOURED FOLKS: Those Who Lost Someone, Lonely And Contemplating Suicide. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Contemplating On Spilling My Lesbobo Friend by sinaj(f): 2:54pm On Mar 05, 2015
I was still arguing with the conductor to give me back my #50 balance ,wen i heard d lecturer's voice in a distance saying wake dat slowpoke in sexy clothe up' i woke up immediately, picked up my pen nd started scribbling something into my notebook to look serious.The ink in my pen froze wen the lecture thundered again 'Hey fool get out of diz class'.
I murmured nd slowly packed my books in my bag, as I stood up to go I noticed dat anoda gel wz leaving d class, I quickly understood dat d lecturer wz referring to someone else, I smiled nd xhaled loudly wen d lecturer's eyes nd my eyes met, ai quickly checked myself nd sat down witat blinking my eyes till the end of the boring class. To cut d long story short,
I cme bak from d class after trekking from d classrum block to my hostel nd d weather didnt help as it scorched al tru.
I reached my hostel, quickly removed my shoes nd clothes nd rushed to d bathrum naked to shower because i was very hot.I poured d water over my head nd njoyed d chilly sensation it gave me *smiles* after my bath, i didnt feel lyk cleaning my body, i walked
back to my room with my tiny towel barely covering my bum bum,
I entered my room, turned on my fan nd faced it to my bum bum, i laughed out loudly to d sensation it gave me nd laid on my bed.
I woke up feeling a hand on my bum bum, i shoved it off my mind thinking itz jux a dream.The hand glided down my butt to my legs nd i heard someone whispering my name i woke jux to c my nxt door neigbour sitting at d edge of my bed now touching my legs, I sighed nd asked how wah she wnt ,she said matchbox, I got up to get d box with my ass clapping bhind me.I gave her the matchbox nd laid back on d bed coz awaz still filin slipy,I noticed that she was reluctant to leave xo I asked her if she needs any other thing, she said nothing nd asked me why am nt putting on my hairnet. I ignored her coz i wnted her to go.She got my hairnet for me nd stroked my back, i smiled sheepishly coz i njoyed d stroking.she got up nd whispered I luv you in my ear, I had mixed feelings nd replied her that Jesus loves her more, she smiled nd told me that she mean it.I got up, dragged my little towel nd tied it round my chest nd asked her what she rily mean by that, she repeated it nd said she wnted to tell me but was scared to tell me that she cant hold the feeling any longer.
I was very surprised nd the same time shocked coz d gel iz my cousin's girlfrnd.She doesn't knw that the guy she iz dating is my cousin, xo wah will I do?, spill her? coz i neva liked her undecided
um...I didnt get A1 in literature xo overlook my grammatical blunder, daz if u find any wink

45 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Contemplating On Spilling My Lesbobo Friend by Nobody: 2:58pm On Mar 05, 2015
sinaj:
I was still arguing with the conductor to give me back my #50 balance ,wen i heard d lecturer's voice in a distance saying wake dat slowpoke in sexy clothe up' i woke up immediately, picked up my pen nd started scribbling something into my notebook to look serious.The ink in my pen froze wen the lecture thundered again 'Hey fool get out of diz class'.
I murmured nd slowly packed my books in my bag, as I stood up to go I noticed dat anoda gel wz leaving d class, I quickly understood dat d lecturer wz referring to someone else, I smiled nd xhaled loudly wen d lecturer's eyes nd my eyes met, ai quickly checked myself nd sat down witat blinking my eyes till the end of the boring class. To cut d long story short,
I cme bak from d class after trekking from d classrum block to my hostel nd d weather didnt help as it scorched al tru.
I reached my hostel, quickly removed my shoes nd clothes nd rushed to d bathrum naked to shower because i was very hot.I poured d water over my head nd njoyed d chilly sensation it gave me *smiles* after my bath, i didnt feel lyk cleaning my body, i walked
I entered my room, turned on my fan nd faced it to my bum bum, i laughed out loudly to d sensation it gave me nd laid on my bed.
I woke up feeling a hand on my bum bum, i shoved it off my mind thinking itz jux a dream.The hand glided down my butt to my legs nd i heard someone whispering my name i woke jux to c my nxt door neigbour sitting at d edge of my bed now touching my legs, I sighed nd asked how wah she wnt ,she said matchbox, I got up to get d box with my ass clapping bhind me.I gave her the matchbox nd laid back on d bed coz awaz still filin slipy,I noticed that she was reluctant to leave xo I asked her if she needs any other thing, she said nothing nd asked me why am nt putting on my hairnet. I ignored her coz i wnted her to go.She got my hairnet for me nd stroked my back, i smiled sheepishly coz i njoyed d stroking.she got up nd whispered I luv you in my ear, I had mixed feelings nd replied her that Jesus loves her more, she smiled nd told me that she mean it.I got up, dragged my little towel nd tied it round my chest nd asked her what she rily mean by that, she repeated it nd said she wnted to tell me but was scared to tell me that she cant hold the feeling any longer.
I was very surprised nd the same time shocked coz d gel iz my cousin's girlfrnd.She doesn't knw that the guy she iz dating is my cousin, xo wah will I do?, spill her? coz i neva liked her undecided
um...I didnt get A1 in literature xo overlook my grammatical blunder, daz if u find any wink

It happened 4 real¿

1 Like

Re: Contemplating On Spilling My Lesbobo Friend by sinaj(f): 3:03pm On Mar 05, 2015
sauceny:

It happened 4 real¿
yup.
Re: Contemplating On Spilling My Lesbobo Friend by Slimzjoe(m): 3:09pm On Mar 05, 2015
Lack Of Paragraphs !! angry
How did You Pass Waec Gan ?? undecided

In other News, why would You Tell On Her ? Everybody Has There Flaws and its not as If your Cousin Wants to Marry Her

50 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Contemplating On Spilling My Lesbobo Friend by Nobody: 3:11pm On Mar 05, 2015
Is your cousin serious with her??

By the way, you didn't complete the story. What happened after she told you what she meant??

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Contemplating On Spilling My Lesbobo Friend by Nobody: 3:14pm On Mar 05, 2015
Reveal to her that her BF is ur cousin and u don't double date...shikena

8 Likes

Re: Contemplating On Spilling My Lesbobo Friend by Enegod(m): 3:15pm On Mar 05, 2015
undecided undecided
Re: Contemplating On Spilling My Lesbobo Friend by sinaj(f): 3:16pm On Mar 05, 2015
Slimzjoe:
Lack Of Paragraphs !! angry
How did You Pass Waec Gan ?? undecided

In other News, why would You Tell On Her ? Everybody Has There Flaws and its not as If your Cousin Wants to Marry Her
it seems u av a problem with reading nd not undastanding... I asked for ur opinion on telling on her, i hope u saw d question mark. as for d paragraph itz nt my fault it didnt show coz i used paragraph...

14 Likes

Re: Contemplating On Spilling My Lesbobo Friend by sinaj(f): 3:17pm On Mar 05, 2015
Justdulla:
Reveal to her that her BF is ur cousin and u don't double date...shikena
jeeez double date?

2 Likes

Re: Contemplating On Spilling My Lesbobo Friend by sinaj(f): 3:20pm On Mar 05, 2015
AgapeCharis:
Is your cousin serious with her??

By the way, you didn't complete the story. What happened after she told you what she meant??
u will get d complete story wen i publish ma novel by june wink

3 Likes

Re: Contemplating On Spilling My Lesbobo Friend by Nobody: 3:21pm On Mar 05, 2015
sinaj:
jeeez double date?
. Her condition is rather unfortunate though, of all the billion cocks in this world, she is vying for a Pussy-cat....She's a traitor to Mans evolution.....let ur cuz find out,nd tell her u don't do gals

16 Likes

Re: Contemplating On Spilling My Lesbobo Friend by Nobody: 3:24pm On Mar 05, 2015
If she claims to love you, what is she doing with a guy who is your cousin? She can start by answering that

5 Likes

Re: Contemplating On Spilling My Lesbobo Friend by Nobody: 3:39pm On Mar 05, 2015
hajruna:
If she claims to love you, what is she doing with a guy who is your cousin? She can start by answering that
She is killing time while waiting for the right moment to convey her true feeling to the Op.
Re: Contemplating On Spilling My Lesbobo Friend by Nobody: 4:23pm On Mar 05, 2015
Doxie69:

She is killing time while waiting for the right moment to convey her true feeling to the Op.
killing time indeed! In that case, she shld stay away frm her, stay away frm her cousin or both. Op get d gist rit?

1 Like

Re: Contemplating On Spilling My Lesbobo Friend by sinaj(f): 5:37pm On Mar 05, 2015
hajruna:
killing time indeed! In that case, she shld stay away frm her, stay away frm her cousin or both. Op get d gist rit?
yea boss

2 Likes

Re: Contemplating On Spilling My Lesbobo Friend by gabinogem(m): 4:04am On Mar 07, 2015
sometimes I just wonder what's in the mind of these homosexuals. ... how come about their urge.
Re: Contemplating On Spilling My Lesbobo Friend by rondo235: 2:46pm On Mar 08, 2015
Why is it dat this nonesense is mostly reported btwn femaless?no wonder lucifer uses them against humanity

1 Like

Re: Contemplating On Spilling My Lesbobo Friend by pak: 6:15pm On Mar 08, 2015
Your write up made it seem like you found the whole experience sensual undecided

44 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Contemplating On Spilling My Lesbobo Friend by sirviktor(m): 10:00pm On Mar 08, 2015
pak:
Your write up made it seem like you found the whole experience sensual undecided

I thought it was just me though.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Contemplating On Spilling My Lesbobo Friend by francizy(m): 6:17am On Mar 17, 2015
Re: Contemplating On Spilling My Lesbobo Friend by lionduke(m): 9:01am On Mar 26, 2015
All i need in life is good money,
great sex nd a happy home...um...mayb weed
too..... we share something in common. liking you.

6 Likes

Re: Contemplating On Spilling My Lesbobo Friend by beehollah: 5:40pm On Mar 26, 2015
sinaj:

Interesting story...nice pics n you have beautiful eyes wink

3 Likes

Re: Contemplating On Spilling My Lesbobo Friend by sinaj(f): 6:10pm On Mar 26, 2015
beehollah:

Interesting story...nice pics n you have beautiful eyes wink
fenkz smiley

2 Likes

Re: Contemplating On Spilling My Lesbobo Friend by beehollah: 6:13pm On Mar 26, 2015
sinaj:

fenkz smiley

Uw wink

1 Like

Re: Contemplating On Spilling My Lesbobo Friend by rawpadgin(m): 11:38pm On Mar 27, 2015
I don't blame her that much, perhaps ur cousin nor dey fvck her well else she for know say d1ck na honey for where finger dey

1 Like

Re: Contemplating On Spilling My Lesbobo Friend by chachanga: 6:02pm On Mar 29, 2015
u must hav harrassed her wiv ur beauty wink
and u come join "ar.se clapping shocked" on top d mata, haba?
see urself nah, see urself grin?! wetin u pack for front alone fit confuse Jega...ehn cool?
na u suppose apologize to the gel sef.

anyway, dunt tell on her; let her sort herself out except u fink it would be a danger to your coz later

6 Likes

Re: Contemplating On Spilling My Lesbobo Friend by bluice2(m): 2:21pm On Apr 01, 2015
Just sweep it under the carpet and move on. . . .

2 Likes

Re: Contemplating On Spilling My Lesbobo Friend by Gorgeous58(f): 10:55pm On Apr 01, 2015
What's up with the abbreviations and use of short hand?

8 Likes

Re: Contemplating On Spilling My Lesbobo Friend by Nobody: 1:02pm On Apr 03, 2015
Why didn't u get down with her and come to give us the gist how it went with crisp details.... I dey hate half stories for my life...... op nothing wrong with it... ride on, I can even provide a good hotel for you two.....

If to say una 2 be men, na where I for carry my boiz come, use planks finish una body, put una tire for neck..... noff said

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Contemplating On Spilling My Lesbobo Friend by echelons(m): 9:59pm On Apr 08, 2015
Just tell her NO if you don't want. Lesbo is ladies thing especially those in tertiary institutions. Move on and don't cause problems.
Meanwhile can we see that bum? On a serious note. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

MY JOURNEY TO Eko(lagos). Part1 Episode 1 Story By Kelly9ice / Alpha Squad. / The 21st Century Lagos Wife.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.